JEE Main 2017 Question Papers, Answer Keys, Solutions – In the year 2017, CBSE used to conduct JEE Main. The question papers provided on this page are official and were released by CBSE. Candidates cab download these JEE Main 2017 question paper and prepare via it. The papers are available as pdf. Know more about JEE Main 2017 question paper from this page.
JEE Main 2017 Question Papers, Answer Keys and Solutions
When you will click on any of the link below, the question paper pdf will open. Answer key for it is given towards the end. So, do scroll down.
|Date||JEE Main Question Paper/Answer key 2017|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 1 – Set A Question Paper with Answer Key|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 1 – Set B Question Paper with Answer Key|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 1 – Set C Question Paper with Answer Key|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 1 – Set D Question Paper with Answer Key|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 2 – Set Y Question Paper|
|02 Apr 2017||Paper 2 – Set Z Question Paper|
|08 Apr 2017||Paper 1 Question Paper|
|09 Apr 2017||Paper 1 Question Paper|
JEE Main 2017 Paper Pattern
Paper 1 – BE / B.Tech
- Duration – 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Number of questions – 90 questions.
- Total Marks – 360
- Marking scheme – +4 (four) marks for correct response.
- Negative marking – 1/4 (one fourth) marks deducted for wrong answer.
Paper 2 – B.Arch / B.Planning.
- The question paper consists of three marts – Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I – Aptitude Test has 50 objective type questions consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Part II has 30 objective type questions of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Mark your answers for these questions in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question in the answer sheet placed inside the test booklet.
- Part III consists of 2 questions carrying 70 marks which are to be attempted on a separate drawing sheet.
- Marks allotted to each question are written against each question.
Importance of Previous Year Question Papers
Previous year question papers play important role in preparation of the exams. Below are some of the benefits given.
- Solving the last year question papers help the candidate in increasing the speed of solving the question paper as well as helps in maintaining the accuracy. By solving the question papers the rigorous mistakes gets decreased.
- Previous year question papers give the idea about the structure of the exam, type of questions asked in the examination and the topics which covers most of the questions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.