Candidates can get here JEE Main 2018 Question Paper along with Answer Key and Solutions of both, the pen-and-paper based test, and computer based test. For the tests held on different days, and different sessions, JEE Main 2018 question paper is different, albeit of similar difficulty level.
After exam check JEE Main 2018 answer key, result.
JEE Main 2018 Question Papers, Answer Keys and Solutions
JEE Main 2018 Question Paper, Answer Key, Solutions for Paper 1 and Paper 2 exams held on April 8, 2018; April 15, 2018; April 16, 2018 are being published one by one after conclusion of exam.
|Date||JEE Main Question Paper 2018||JEE Main Answer Key 2018|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1 – Set A||Answer Key – Set A|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1 – Set B||Answer Key – Set B|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1 – Set C||Answer Key – Set C|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1 – Set D||Answer Key – Set D|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2 – Set R||Answer Key – Set R|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2 – Set S||Answer Key – Set S|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Morning Shift||Answer Key – 15 Apr Morning|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Evening Shift||Answer Key – 15 Apr Evening|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1||Answer Key – 16 Apr|
Both papers contain objective type questions. The top 24,000 qualified students are eligible to attend the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam. The eligibility to write the IIT JEE exam will be based on the performance in the JEE Main 2018 examination.
About JEE Main Question Paper 2018
Paper 1 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 for BE / B.Tech is explained.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper consists of 90 questions.
- The JEE Main 2018 question paper is expected to consist of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360.
- There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response.
- Candidates will be awarded marks as stated for correct response. 1/4 (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
Paper 2 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 for B.Arch / B.Planning (expected) is explained.
- The question paper consists of three marts – Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I – Aptitude Test has 50 objective type questions consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Part II has 30 objective type questions of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Mark your answers for these questions in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question in the answer sheet placed inside the test booklet.
- Part III consists of 2 questions carrying 70 marks which are to be attempted on a separate drawing sheet.
- Marks allotted to each question are written against each question.