JEE Main 2018 Question Paper, Answer Keys and Solutions – Candidates can get here the JEE Main 2018 Question Paper along with answer key and solutions of both, the pen-and-paper based test, and computer-based test. For the tests held on different days, and different sessions, JEE Main 2018 question paper is different, albeit of similar difficulty level. Candidates must practice the last year papers as they are the best resource for the preparation of the exams.
JEE Main 2018 Question Papers
Hi ewff , Follow this topic to stay updated.subscribe
The question paper and answer key is available date wise. Download it from below.
|Date of Exam||JEE Main 2018 Paper||JEE Main 2018 Answer Key|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1||Answer Key|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2||–|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2 (Gujarati)||–|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Morning Shift||Answer Key|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Evening Shift||Answer Key|
|16 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Morning Shift||Answer Key|
About JEE Main Question Paper 2018
Here is a bit about how JEE Main used to be held in the year 2018.
Paper 1 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 for BE / B.Tech is explained.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper consists of 90 questions.
- The JEE Main 2018 question paper is expected to consist of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360.
- There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response.
- Candidates will be awarded marks as stated for correct response. 1/4 (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
Paper 2 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 for B.Arch / B.Planning (expected) is explained.
- The question paper consists of three marts – Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I – Aptitude Test has 50 objective type questions consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Part II has 30 objective type questions of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Mark your answers for these questions in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question in the answer sheet placed inside the test booklet.
- Part III consists of 2 questions carrying 70 marks which are to be attempted on a separate drawing sheet.
- Marks allotted to each question are written against each question.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.