JEE Main 2018 Question Paper, Answer Keys and Solutions – Candidates can get here the JEE Main 2018 Question Paper along with Answer Key and Solutions of both, the pen-and-paper based test, and computer-based test. For the tests held on different days, and different sessions, JEE Main 2018 question paper is different, albeit of similar difficulty level. Candidates must practice the last year papers as they are the best resource for the preparation of the exams.
JEE Main 2018 Question Papers, Answer Keys and Solutions
Candidates can check from below the JEE Main 2018 papers as well as answer key for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. The papers held on different dates as per the slot. Candidates can download the question paper from this page and can use the same for checking the paper pattern, type of questions asked and many other factors.
|Date of Exam||JEE Main 2018 Paper||JEE Main 2018 Answer Key|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 1||Answer Key|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2||–|
|08 Apr 2018||Paper 2 (Gujarati)||–|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Morning Shift||Answer Key|
|15 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Evening Shift||Answer Key|
|16 Apr 2018||Paper 1 Morning Shift||Answer Key|
Both papers contain objective type questions. The top 24,000 qualified students are eligible to attend the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam. The eligibility to write the IIT JEE exam will be based on the performance in the JEE Main 2018 examination.
About JEE Main Question Paper 2018
Paper 1 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 for BE / B.Tech is explained.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper consists of 90 questions.
- The JEE Main 2018 question paper is expected to consist of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360.
- There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage.
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response.
- Candidates will be awarded marks as stated for correct response. 1/4 (one fourth) marks will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
- There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted.
Paper 2 – Exam pattern of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 for B.Arch / B.Planning (expected) is explained.
- The question paper consists of three marts – Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I – Aptitude Test has 50 objective type questions consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Part II has 30 objective type questions of Mathematics consisting of four (4) marks for each correct response.
- Mark your answers for these questions in the appropriate space against the number corresponding to the question in the answer sheet placed inside the test booklet.
- Part III consists of 2 questions carrying 70 marks which are to be attempted on a separate drawing sheet.
- Marks allotted to each question are written against each question.
About JEE Main
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) – Main (JEE Main) formerly known as All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). The exam is organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is conducted for admission to various undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in institutes who consider JEE Main scores for admission.NITs, IITs, and GFTIs considers the score of JEE Mains for the admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.