Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar will issue the notification for GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) admission for the academic year 2018-19. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – ANM And GNM
Candidates who are looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can apply for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
Schedule for Gujarat Nursing ANM & GNM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Dates for Fill the Registration Form||To be announced|
|Dates for Conform Registration||To be announced|
|Dates for Document Verification at Help Center||To be announced|
|Merit list||To be announced|
(1) A candidate who desires the admission shall have passed the qualifying examination from-
- (i) the Gujarat Board: or
- (ii) the Central Board of Secondary Education Board, provided that the school in which the candidate has studied, is located in the state of Gujarat; or
(iii) The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, provided Mat the school in which the candidate has studied is located in State of Gujarat or
(iv) those who have cleaned 10+2, vocational Auxiliary Horses Midwives Course revised after 2001 and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(2) The ANM or FHW candidates shall also have to pass Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream
(3) The Candidates who have passed 10+2 Science or General Stream with English subject shall be eligible for admission. Those candidates, who have passed English subject separately. shall also be eligible for admission, subject to the provisions of close (i) of sub rule (1) above:
Provided that Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General straam without English shall be eligible only ref ANFL course.
(4) A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary examination conducted by the Board shall not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.
(5) The rule of admission to “Widow, deserted, orphan girl or committed girl and ANM, FHW, LHV, FHS shall not be applicable for seeking admission at the school run by unaided nursing institutions.
Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online within the time specified by the admission committee. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
Apply Online: Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 Application Form will be available at www.medadmgujarat.org
Merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 will be published on the official website. Committee will release the separate merit list for both male and female candidates.
Official Wesbite: www.medadmgujarat.org
For more details of Gujarat Nursing Admission – Download 2017’s Official Notification.
Insofar, Official details on Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – ANM And GNM has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar releases Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – ANM And GNM information brochure, details will be updated here.