Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar had issued the notification for GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) admission for the academic year 2018-19. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – ANM And GNM
Candidates who were looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses could apply for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
Schedule for Gujarat Nursing ANM & GNM Admission 2018 is given below.
Notice: Click here to check important instructions regarding Mock round and first choice filling round.
Merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 has been published on the official website. Two separate merits of all eligible candidates belonging to Science stream and General stream shall be prepared. The applicant of the science stream will be given the first preference, The applicant of general stream shall be considered after the exhaustion of the merit list of science stream. The criteria for deciding marks of merit will be-
- Total percentage of theory marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subject for science stream
- Total percentage obtained in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination for general stream
- Click here to check the Merit List details.
- Click here to check the Mock rounds and first-round choice filing announcements.
- Click here to check General Merit List for Gujarat Nursing Admission.
- Click here to check Merit List for Male Candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission.
- Click here to check List of candidates not included in the merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Merit list of ANM candidates in government service for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Maratha list of widow and orphan category candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check Merit list of Physically Handicapped (Divive) Candidates for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check List of eligibility for disabled candidates after medical board for Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Click here to check the reasons why your name didn’t appear in the merit list.
Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online within the time specified by the admission committee. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his / her eligibility. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
Apply Online: Click here to apply the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 Application Form.
(1) A candidate who desires the admission will have passed the qualifying examination from-
The Gujarat Board
The Central Board of Secondary Education Board provided that the school in which the candidate has studied, is located in the state of Gujarat; or
The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, provided Mat the school in which the candidate has studied is located in State of Gujarat or
Those who have cleaned 10+2, vocational Auxiliary Horses Midwives Course revised after 2001 and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(2) The ANM or FHW candidates shall also have to pass Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream
(3) The Candidates who have passed 10+2 Science or General Stream with English subject shall be eligible for admission. Those candidates, who have passed English subject separately. shall also be eligible for admission, subject to the provisions of close (i) of sub-rule (1) above:
Provided that Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream without English shall be eligible only ref ANFL course.
(4) A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary examination conducted by the Board shall not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.
(5) The rule of admission to “Widow, deserted, orphan girl or committed girl and ANM, FHW, LHV, FHS shall not be applicable for seeking admission at the school run by unaided nursing institutions.
The seat will be allotted on the basis of the below-mentioned categories-
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the Government Schools, Colleges or Institutions of the State,
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the grant-in-aid Schools, Colleges or Institutions. and
- 75% of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges or Institutions.
- 25% seats of the total approved seats including 15% Non-Resident Indian seats of Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or University:
Provided that if any management seat remains vacant, such seat will be filled in as the available Government seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or institution including university requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee such Management Seats will also be considered as available government seats for granting admission.
Non-Resident Indian (NRI)Seats-
- 15% seats of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or a University provides that if a Non-Resident Indian seat remains vacant such seat will be filled as Management seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or Institution including university requests to fill up the Non-Resident Indian Seats by the Admission Committee such Non-resident Scats will also be considered as available Government seats for granting admission.
Reservation of Seats
- For the purpose of admission, the seats will be reserved for the candidate who is the origins of Gujarat and falling under the following categories which are mentioned below. The reservation of the seats will not be applicable for those who have migrated from other States.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
- 10% seats of total available Government seats in the BSc Nursing and ONM Colleges/Schools will be reserved for male candidates.
- For Admission in GNM and ANM courses- One seat each in Government GNM and ANM schools reserved for Widow and Orphan girl. The certificate of orphan girl issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid. The certificate of widow issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid.
- One seat from general category shall be reserved in each GMv[ schools for in-service ANMI FHW/ LHVI FHS.
List of Government Institutes
List of GNM government organizations
List of ANM government organizations
Candidates can also get complete details on Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – ANM And GNM from these FAQ given below-
Official Wesbite: www.medadmgujarat.org
For more details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2018 – Download Admission Notification.