Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar has issued the notification for GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) admission for the academic year 2019-20. The admission process will be conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 – ANM And GNM
Candidates who wants to apply for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can apply for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
The schedule for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 Round 1 Choice Filling is given below.
- Click here to check the detail about the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 Round 1 Choice Filling.
Choice filling and Seat Allotment
The seat will be allotted on the basis of the categories like Government seats, Managaement seats and NRI Seats. Candidates are advised to check the below details for getting more information.
- Click here to get the institutes list for first round.
- Click here to check the allotment letter and fee invoice.
- Click here to check the Instructions on reporting and paying fees at the help center.
- Click here to check the List of help centers for submitting original certificates.
- Click here to check the List of Axis Bank branches to pay tuition fees.
- Click here to check the Sample sticker sticker template for submitting original certificates.
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the Government Schools, Colleges or Institutions of the State,
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the grant-in-aid Schools, Colleges or Institutions. and
- 75% of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges or Institutions.
- 25% seats of the total approved seats including 15% Non-Resident Indian seats of Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or University:
Provided that if any management seat remains vacant, such seat will be filled in as the available Government seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or institution including university requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee such Management Seats will also be considered as available government seats for granting admission.
Non-Resident Indian (NRI)Seats-
- 15% seats of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or a University provides that if a Non-Resident Indian seat remains vacant such seat will be filled as Management seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or Institution including university requests to fill up the Non-Resident Indian Seats by the Admission Committee such Non-resident Scats will also be considered as available Government seats for granting admission.
Merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 has been published on the official website. Two separate merits of all eligible candidates belonging to Science stream and General stream shall be prepared. The applicant of the science stream will be given the first preference, The applicant of general stream shall be considered after the exhaustion of the merit list of science stream. The criteria for deciding marks of merit will be-
- Click here to check the mock round is a list of the seat of the organization
- Click here to check the allotment list. (Seat Allocation by Merit Number)
- Click here to check the Institute Wise Alloted (Seat Allocation by Organization)
- Click here to check Last Rank (List of last merit numbers by organization)
- Total percentage of theory marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subject for science stream
- Total percentage obtained in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination for general stream
Reservation of Seats
- For the purpose of admission, the seats will be reserved for the candidate who is the origins of Gujarat and falling under the following categories which are mentioned below. The reservation of the seats will not be applicable for those who have migrated from other States.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
- 10% seats of total available Government seats in the BSc Nursing and ONM Colleges/Schools will be reserved for male candidates.
- For Admission in GNM and ANM courses- One seat each in Government GNM and ANM schools reserved for Widow and Orphan girl. The certificate of orphan girl issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid. The certificate of widow issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid.
- One seat from general category shall be reserved in each GMv[ schools for in-service ANMI FHW/ LHVI FHS.
(1) A candidate who desires the admission will have passed the qualifying examination from-
The Gujarat Board
The Central Board of Secondary Education Board provided that the school in which the candidate has studied, is located in the state of Gujarat; or
The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, provided Mat the school in which the candidate has studied is located in State of Gujarat or
Those who have cleaned 10+2, vocational Auxiliary Horses Midwives Course revised after 2001 and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(2) The ANM or FHW candidates shall also have to pass Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream
(3) The Candidates who have passed 10+2 Science or General Stream with English subject shall be eligible for admission. Those candidates, who have passed English subject separately. shall also be eligible for admission, subject to the provisions of close (i) of sub-rule (1) above:
Provided that Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream without English shall be eligible only ref ANFL course.
(4) A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary examination conducted by the Board shall not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.
(5) The rule of admission to “Widow, deserted, orphan girl or committed girl and ANM, FHW, LHV, FHS shall not be applicable for seeking admission at the school run by unaided nursing institutions.
Application Form 2019
Application form for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 is available on the official website. Candidates are advised to before filling the application form they should read all the eligibility criteria, exam syllabus, documents that need to be submitted at the time of application filling process. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date of submission form.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 has been published the results for Mock Round. the results will be published on official website. Candidates can also check direct results from the links, that will be provided here.
The Mop-up Round of the Fourth Entrance Process has been organized for the seats of vacant seats in the govern colleges/school of BPT, BSC Nursing, BOT, BOP, GNM and ANM courses and for non-recruitmental government colleges. Candidates in the merit list, if they wish to participate in the offline round, will have to give online consent to attend face to face admission process. Online consent candidates will be able to appear face-to-face in the online admissions process. Students who want to take a new admission or change admission or want to cancel the admission must give online consent to all the students.
- Physiotherapy course only in government colleges, the number of reserved / empty seats in the reserved category has been converted into an open category, given the consent given to the list included in the list included Open category students, if they want to get a new admission or change their old entry tomorrow on 20/12/2018, with the Consent Letter, be told to attend face-to-face at 12.00 noon
- During the previous round, admission to the fourth round will not be available even if seats are available in the institution which was getting admission in the merit number. (You will not be allowed to enter the fourth round in the institution which has entered the organization after your merit number)
Candidates can also get complete details on Gujarat Nursing Admission 2019 – ANM And GNM from these FAQ given below-
Official Wesbite: www.medadmgujarat.org