Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017: Admission Committee for ANM And GNM Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar has issued the notification for GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) & ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) admission for the academic year 2017-18. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate. Candidates can check all the details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017 – ANM And GNM
Candidates who are looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can apply for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
Schedule for Gujarat Nursing ANM & GNM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Dates for Fill the Registration Form||11 Sep to 15 Sep 2017|
|Dates for Conform Registration||12 Sep to 16 Sep 2017|
|Dates for Document Verification at Help Center||12 Sep to 17 Sep 2017|
|Merit list||25 Sep 2017 ( at 5 PM)|
- તા.૧૭/૧૦/૨૦૧૭ ની સ્થિતિએ GNM સરકારી તથા સેલ્ફ ફાઈનાન્સ સ્કુલોમાં ઉપલબ્ધ સીટોની માહિતી
- તા.૧૭/૧૦/૨૦૧૭ ની સ્થિતિએ ANM સરકારી તથા સેલ્ફ ફાઈનાન્સ સ્કુલોમાં ઉપલબ્ધ સીટોની માહિતી
Choice filling and Allotment Schedule
Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar has released First Choice filling and Allotment Schedule on the official website. Candidates can check the schedule from below.
- To Check First Round Allocation – Click here
Merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017 has been published on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
મેરીટ લીસ્ટ સંબંધમાં કોઈ રજુઆત હોય તો તમામ અસલ પ્રમાણપત્રો સાથે તા.૨૬/૦૯/૨૦૧૭ થી ૨૭/૦૯/૨૦૧૭ દરમ્યાન સવારે ૧૦:૦૦ થી 4:૦૦ વાગ્યા દરમ્યાન એડમીશન કમિટી ,GMERS મેડિકલ કોલેજ, સિવિલ હોસ્પિટલ,ગાંધીનગર ખાતે રૂબરૂ હાજર રહેવું.
અનામત કેટેગરીના ઉમેદવારો ના જાતિના દાખલાની ખરાઈનો અંતિમ નિર્ણય જે તે વિભાગની ખરાઈ ને આધિન રહેશે.
ફિક્સ પગારમાં નોકરી કરતાં ANM ઉમેદવારો નો સમાવેશ તદ્દન હંગામી ધોરણે કરવામાં આવેલ છે.તેમનો પ્રવેશ સરકાર ના અંતિમ નિર્ણયને આધિન રહેશે.
Application Form 2017
candidates can apply online within the time specified by the admission committee. Candidates can apply online from official website of Admission Committee or through the direct link given below.
- Apply Online – Process Over…!!
(1) A candidate who desires the admission shall have passed the qualifying examination from-
- (i) the Gujarat Board: or
- (ii) the Central Board of Secondary Education Board, provided that the school in which the candidate has studied, is located in the state of Gujarat; or
(iii) The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, provided Mat the school in which the candidate has studied is located in State of Gujarat or
(iv) those who have cleaned 10+2, vocational Auxiliary Horses Midwives Course revised after 2001 and recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(2) The ANM or FHW candidates shall also have to pass Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General stream
(3) The Candidates who have passed 10+2 Science or General Stream with English subject shall be eligible for admission. Those candidates, who have passed English subject separately. shall also be eligible for admission, subject to the provisions of close (i) of sub rule (1) above:
Provided that Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) in the Science or General straam without English shall be eligible only ref ANFL course.
(4) A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary examination conducted by the Board shall not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.
(5) The rule of admission to “Widow, deserted, orphan girl or committed girl and ANM, FHW, LHV, FHS shall not be applicable for seeking admission at the school run by unaided nursing institutions.
For more details of Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.