West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 –The Government of West Bengal will released the notification for admission of MBBS/BDS 2020 through NEET. The notice for admission will contain Pre-Counselling and Counselling Schedule, Candidates have to pass NEET exam before applying for MBBS/BDS course. The Application Form will be available as per the schedule at the official website. The Seat Allotment in the West Bengal State quota, Private Management quota and NRI quota. The detailed information regarding West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
Latest Updates for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2020
30 Dec 2020 – Notice regarding College Mop Up WB UG Medical, Dental 2020 has been released – Download PDF Here.
20 Dec 2020 – Notice regarding centralised manual mop-up counselling WB UG Medical and Dental 2020 for State Quota – Download PDF Here
14 Dec 2020 – To check the enrollment list of 2nd Round for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 – Download PDF Here.
Dec 04, 2020 – wbmcc WBMCC has released the notice regarding Round 2 of UG Medical, Dental, AYUSH State Quota, Pvt Management Quota, NRI Quota and Pvt College Central Quota (AYUSH) seats counseling West Bengal 2020 – Download PDF Here
Dec 04, 2020 – Tentative updated schedule for Round 2 UG Medical has been released now – Download PDF Here
Nov 16, 2020 – UG 2020 Medical, Dental & AYUSH Candidate Enrollment List Round 1 has released – Download PDF Here
Nov 12, 2020 – The schedule has extended for WB UG Round 1 Admission – Download PDF here
Nov 07, 2020 – Notice for counseling schedule of under Graduate Medical, Dental and AYUSH State Quota and private college Management quota/ NRI Quota and pvt. college central Quota Seats. – Download PDF Here
Sep 27, 2020 – Allocation of MBBS BDS Seats from Central Pool for spouse and children of Terrorist victim for the year 2020-21 – Download PDF Here
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The eligibility criteria for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Through NEET is given below.
- The candidates who have qualified through NEET 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in 10+2 Examination, UR candidates, PWD category amongst UR candidates, and SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates must obtain 50%, 45%, and 40% marks respectively in order to be eligible for taking part in counseling. They must also pass Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually in 10+2 Examination.
- Age should be at least 17 years by December 31, 2020.
Application Process for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The application form for counseling will be released online. In the application form, the candidates will be required to submit their Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, communication Details and their NEET exam details. The candidates should also note that the details submitted should be the same as that submitted in the application form of NEET 2020. If the details will not match, the candidature will be harmed. Candidates will be able to register themselves from the official website or through the direct link which will be provided below.
How to Apply Online
The online application for pre-counseling and counseling of WB MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 under State Quota and Private Management Quota will be filled in a procedure which is as follows:
Step 1 – Qualified candidates of NEET will have to register themselves on the website.
Step 2 – Candidates will have login by entering the Information related to domicile, caste status and PWD status (as applicable).
Step 3 – After the completion of information, the candidates will have to pay the counseling fee online which is as follows:
- Rs. 2000/- Plus Bank Charges for UG candidates
- Rs. 1500/- Plus Bank Charges for SC/ST/OBC A/OBC B/PH candidates
Step 4 – After the successful payment, candidates will receive the transaction ID and can take a print out of the form.
Step 5 – Next, the candidates will have to go through the one-time physical verification of documents at RG Kar Medical College Kolkata and will have to bring originals and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate (a1, a2 or b)
- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport of Parent/s in case of domicile of parent will be given.
- Caste Certificate as applicable
- Ph Certificate issued by IPGMER Kolkata
- Payment of Counselling Fee Proof
- Age Proof (age should be 17 years by December 31, 2020)
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Medical Certificate (from a registered Medical Practitioner)
Step 6 – After the proper verification, the candidates will be provided with the online approval and a print copy of verified and approved slip for future reference.
Step 7 – Next, will be the publication merit list for round 1 and the candidate will have to fill the choice for merit list round 1 counseling through online registration.
Step 8 – Now, the candidates will have to lock the choice filled in the above step.
Step 9 – After the result publication for round 1, the candidates will have to report at the allotted centres for online admission and other formalities with all the above-mentioned documents.
After the end of the Round 1, the procedure for Merit List Round 2 will be same as the above procedure for Round 1. Candidates will have to follow the same steps for Round 2 also.
Seat Allotment for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The Government of West Bengal will released Seat Allotment list for admission of MBBS/BDS 2020 through NEET . Candidates can check it through the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided here when officially announced. Candidates, who appeared through Proforma b, will have to bring Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card or Passport (any 2 out of 3) for the domicile verification. After the release of merit list, counseling process will being and at the time of counseling seat will be alloted to the candidates who have qualified the counseling round.
Selection Process for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
The candidates who will qualified the NEET 2020 Entrance Examination and are domicile of State of West Bengal will be eligible for the Pre-Counselling and Counselling in West Bengal for MBBS/BDS 2020 admissions under the state quota and private management quota. The candidates will have to follow a procedure to participate in the pre-counseling and counseling process and it will be as follows:
The phase of pre-counseling will be conducted to prepare the Merit List of West Bengal. Candidates will have to go through the types of domicile proforma uploaded on the website http://www.wbmcc.nic.in and http://www.wbhealth.gov.in. The three proformas will be as follows:
- Proforma a1 – Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates residing in the State of West Bengal continuously for at least 10 years as on December 31, 2020.
- Proforma a2 – Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates residing in the State of West Bengal continuously for at least 10 years as on December 31, 2020, and there the candidates have passed the 10+2 examination in the year 2020 or before/will appear for the examination in the year 2020.
- Proforma b – Residential/Domicile Certificate for candidates not residing in the State of West Bengal but there parent/s a permanent resident/s of West Bengal and having a permanent address in the State of West Bengal on December 31, 2020.
List of Authorized People sign to Domicile/Residential Certificate
Candidates must sign the three Proformas by the following authorities of State Government or Central Government who have local jurisdiction of the place of permanent residence of the candidate or the parent will be as follows:
- District Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Deputy Magistrate, Deputy Collector, Sub Divisional Officer, and Block Development Officer.
- Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Sub Divisional Police Officer.
- Commissioner, Additional Commissioner, Joint Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner of Police of Commissioner ate.
- Judicial Magistrate of any Rank or Position in the concerned District or Metropolitan Locality or Hon’ble High Court at Calcutta or Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Cooperation Area: Commissioner, Additional Commissioner, Joint Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner.
- Assistant Security or above in the Secretariat of Government of West Bengal (including GTA) or Central Government.
- Deputy Director or above in the Directorate of Government of West Bengal or Central Government.
Every authority certifying the domicile status of the candidate or parent must prove his/her Full Name, Designation, Place of Posting with Address, Landline or Mobile Number and the Identity Card if available.
*Note – Certification from any other authority other the above-mentioned list will not be accepted. The Certificate of the 10+2 examination in Proforma a2 will have to be attested by the Head Master/Principal/Director of the Institution from which the candidates have passed the 10+2 examinations.
General Instructions for the Candidates for West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
- If any candidates will not participate in the pre-counselling process then he/she will be debarred from the counselling process.
- If the allotted candidate will fail to attend the online admission for Round 1 then his/her candidature will be cancelled and also not allowed for the further round of Counselling.
- All the related updates will be uploaded on the website wbmss.nic.in.
About NEET 2020
National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is a single entrance examination for medical admissions in India. Only AIIMS, JIPMER and PGIMER are outside the premises of it. The merit of NEET 2020 is the key factor on the basis of which the states will grant admission.
Official Website: wbmcc.nic.in
For more information regarding West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission 2020 Through NEET , Download previous year Notice for reference purpose.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.