Admission to the West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2017 in the affiliated Institutions of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) in different Post Graduate Dental Courses (MDS Courses) and Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD/MS Degree and PG Diploma) shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of candidates appearing and qualifying in the NEET PG / MDS 2017 Examination Conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appearing in the online counseling for West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2017.
In terms of directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, admission to the All India Quota seats (50% of the seats of the Govt. colleges or institutions of the state) which are to be specified by DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India is open to all the candidates selected as qualified through NEET PG / MDS 2017 examination conducted by NBE.
West Bengal PG Medical/Dental Schedule for Admission after Counselling.
West Bengal PG Medical/Dental Online Counseling schedule 2017 is given below.
Check Seat Matrix here:
Eligible and qualified in NEET PG 2017 candidates OPEN category seats
The list for eligible and qualified candidates for OPEN category seats has been released. The link to view the same has been given below. Candidates are advised to check list against their name & testing ID.
- Click here to view the list of eligible and qualified candidates for Open Category Seats.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Seat Allotment 2017
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has published the Seat Allotment Result of 1st Round.
Seat Allotment Result Round-1: Check Here
- Medical Seat Allotment Result (Open)
- Medical Seat Allotment Result (Service)
- Medical Seat Allotment Result(Pvt Management Quota)
- Dental Seat Allotment Result (Open)
- Dental Seat Allotment Result (Service)
- Dental Seat Allotment Result(Pvt Management Quota)
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2017
Preparation of Eligible Applicant List for State Quota and Management Quota seats of West Bengal 2017 before online counseling.
For Complete Eligibility criteria of WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2017, candidates please refer the notification given below.
Counselling Registration (Online Application)
The Online Application is one time process. After the closure of the Online Application Server, further enrolment is not possible for Online PG Medical Counseling West Bengal State Quota and Management Quota seats 2017.
Candidates qualified through NEET PG/ MDS 2017 conducted by NBE and eligible to participate in West Bengal state quota online counseling for PG Medical / Dental seats 2017 along with the West Bengal Private management quota online counseling for PG Medical / Dental seats 2017, are herby requested to apply for consideration of preparation of West Bengal state merit list 2017 through online software system. The website for online application is www.wbmcc.nic.in PG Counseling section.
- Application for participation in Pre-Counseling
- Fees Payment (Online)
- View Transaction Id
- Slip generation & print out
User Manuel for WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2017, Click here.
The online application for consideration of preparation of Eligible Applicant List must be done between 14th March 2017 (the online application facility begins at 12 noon) till 3 pm of 17th March 2017. No application will be considered after the scheduled timeframe.
Candidates who fail to apply for consideration of preparation of Eligible Applicant List will forfeit candidature for online counseling WB state quota PG Medical seats 2017 and West Bengal Private Management Quota PG Medical seats 2017.
Payment of requisite fees
For Online preparation of Eligible Applicant List and subsequent verification and online counseling) and thence Generation of Acknowledgement Receipt/Sponsorship Form].
The qualified candidates through NEET PG 2017 who are considered eligible at this stage after filling all relevant details in online software through the website www.wbmcc.nic.in after submission of these details will be directed to payment system. The amount of payment of fees is Rs 3000/- (three thousand only) has to be deposited through on-line. The amount is nonrefundable.
The online deposition can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface, the link for which will be made available in website of www.wbmcc.nic.in in due course. The transaction ID thus received should be used by the candidate to complete the procedure of application. If the payment is successful the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for completion of application and generation of acknowledgement receipt (sponsorship form in case of in service Govt. sponsored candidates).
The days of online payment are from 12 noon of 14th March 2017 till 3 pm of 17th March 2017. No payment will be allowed beyond the stipulated time of payment of fees as mentioned above.
Verification of documents of the candidates at the verification centers
The candidates after successful payment and generation of acknowledgement receipt/sponsorship form must now attend the verification centre on stipulated date/s for physical verification process.
The open candidates applying for WB state quota seats must report to R G Kar Dental College Kolkata between 20th March 2017 till 22nd march 2017 during 9am till 4 pm on each day as mentioned before for physical and document verification. The exact dates for each candidate or batch of candidates will be notified soon in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in
The in-service candidates must download the sponsorship form from the website www.wbmcc.nic.in and fill it as per instructions and make it signed and countersigned by the appropriate authority beforehand. They then must attend the respective departments of Swasthya Bhavan Salt Lake Kolkata 91 between days 20 th march 2017 till 24th March 2017 from 11 am till 4 pm on each day as mentioned before for physical and document verification along with the documents.
The list of the documents to be produced by the candidate is below mentioned as applicable:-
Note – MBBS for WBMCC PG Medical Counselling and BDS for WBMCC PG Dental Counselling.
- NEET PG / MDS 2017 Admit card
- NEET PG / MDS 2017 Rank card
- EPIC/Aadhar/Passport of candidate or either parents showing West Bengal as address for proof of domicile status
- MBBS / BDS certificate
- Final MBBS / BDS mark-sheet
- Caste certificate if applicable[ fresh certificate for OBC, OBC A or OBC B candidates along with income of the family as on or after 5th December 2016 ( beginning of exam of NEET PG 2017)/where certificate is already obtained, income certificates of the family as on above stated date is required from the same authority who issued the certificate.]
- PH certificate if applicable (physically handicapped certificate issued in the format available in website www.wbmcc.nic.in from IPGMER Kolkata where the dates of PH verification will be declared soon )
- Internship completion certificate for open and “private management quota only” candidates
- Proof of previous Degree or Diploma (if applicable
- Proof of Degree or Diploma if currently pursued where it is clearly indicated that the course training period shall be completed by 30.04.2017
- Age proof for all the candidates
- For candidates in regular service in West Bengal other than Dept of Health and Family Welfare are eligible to apply in open category provided they produce ID card of present employment along with the EPIC/Aadhar/Passport of candidate as proof of residence and No Objection Certificate from present employer
- Acknowledgement receipt as generated from www.wbmcc.nic.in website
- Online payment proof ( done through www.wbmcc.nic.in 14th March 2017 till 17th March 2017).
- For Govt. sponsored in-service candidates filled up sponsorship form as uploaded in www.wbmcc.nic.in website and duly authenticated after verification of service book by the present employer and/or custodian of service book as the case may be along with relevant documents of joining and postings in service under Dept of Health and Family Welfare with proof of regular service and rural service or specialist post service as mentioned in WB TR Rules 2013 for applicability of Trainee Reserve
- Online generated Sponsorship form for in-service candidates generated through www.wbmcc.nic.in website after payment of requisite fees. The form contains 8 digit spaces for unique sponsorship number. First 5 digits will be filled up by software automatically as per response of the candidates recorded. The last 3 spaces will be filled up by the requisite authority after verification of the documents. The sponsorship number is unique for the candidate and must not be shared with anybody. It will be required in subsequent step of online counseling.
Post Verification formalities by the Authority
The requisite authority if satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates will submit their verification request through online portal of National Informatics Centre and such verification request should reach the NIC by 30th march 2017 12 noon latest for further action on the part of NIC and WBUHS for finalization of eligible applicant list.
The eligible applicants list for state quota open category seats and in-service category seats and for private management seats will be published separately by WBUHS in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in after 6 pm of 31.03.2017 in the interest of public service.
Candidates whose name appears in the eligible applicants list such published will only be allowed to participate in online counseling which is going to start from 4th April 2017 as per order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition 76 of 2015 dated 18.01.2016. The details of online counseling will be intimated later on.