Admission to the West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2020 in the affiliated Institutions of the West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) in different Post Graduate Dental Courses (MDS Courses) and Post Graduate Medical Courses (MD/MS Degree and PG Diploma) shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of candidates appearing and qualifying in the NEET PG / MDS 2020 Examination Conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria for appearing in the online counseling for West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2020.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020
In terms of directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, admission to the All India Quota seats (50% of the seats of the Govt. colleges or institutions of the state) which are to be specified by DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India is open to all the candidates selected as qualified through NEET PG / MDS 2020 examination conducted by NBE.
|Start of online application process||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for online application||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Online Payment||until 3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Physical and Document verification||until Last week of Mar 2020|
|Merit List Release date||Last week of Mar 2020|
The merit list of eligible candidates for participation in state quota and management quota NEET PG IN MODERN MEDICINE AND NEET MDS counselling 2020 has been published.
Open Category candidates who have successfully verified their documents at R.G Kar Medical College, but yet not find their name in said merit list are directed to contact at the office of the Controller of the Examinations, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, DD-36, Sector-1, salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064 along the following documents for open category candidates:
- Proof of successful verification which was done at R.G kar Medical College
- Original documents as per the previous notice.
Counselling Registration (Online Application)
The Online Application is one-time process. After the closure of the Online Application Server, further enrolment is not possible for Online PG Medical Counseling West Bengal State Quota and Management Quota seats 2020.
Candidates qualified through NEET-PG/ MDS 2020 conducted by NBE and eligible to participate in West Bengal state quota online counseling for PG Medical / Dental seats 2020 along with the West Bengal Private management quota online counseling for PG Medical / Dental seats 2020.
The candidates are hereby requested to apply for consideration of preparation of West Bengal state merit list 2020 through the online software system. The website for online application is www.wbmcc.nic.in PG Counseling section. The following links are for online application, the links will be active on the specified schedule.
Candidates who will fail to apply for consideration of preparation of Eligible Applicant List will forfeit candidature for online counseling WB state quota PG Medical seats 2020 and West Bengal Private Management Quota PG Medical seats 2020.
Payment of requisite fees
For Online preparation of Eligible Applicant List and subsequent verification and online counseling) and thence Generation of Acknowledgement Receipt/Sponsorship Form].
The qualified candidates through NEET PG 2020 who are considered eligible at this stage after filling all relevant details in online software through the website www.wbmcc.nic.in after submission of these details will be directed to payment system. The amount of payment of fees is Rs 3000/- (three thousand only) has to be deposited through on-line. The amount is non-refundable.
The online deposition can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface, the link for which will be made available in website of www.wbmcc.nic.in in due course. The transaction ID thus received should be used by the candidate to complete the procedure of application. If the payment is successful the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for completion of application and generation of acknowledgement receipt (sponsorship form in case of in service Govt. sponsored candidates).
Verification of documents of the candidates at the verification centers
The candidates after successful payment and generation of acknowledgement receipt/sponsorship form must now attend the verification centre on stipulated date/s for the physical verification process.
The open category candidates applying for WB state quota seats must report to R G Kar Medical/Dental College Kolkata on each day as mentioned before for physical and document verification. The exact dates and time for each candidate will be denoted in the acknowledgement receipt printed by the candidate.
The in-service candidates must download and print the no objection form from the website www.wbhealth.gov.in and fill it as per instructions and make it signed and countersigned by the appropriate authority beforehand. They then must attend the respective departments of Swasthya Bhavan Salt Lake Kolkata-700091 ( as per slot printed on the no objection form generated from www.wbmcc.nic.in after payment of online fees) as mentioned before for physical and document verification.
The list of the documents to be produced by the candidate is below mentioned as applicable:-
Note – MBBS for WBMCC PG Medical Counselling and BDS for WBMCC PG Dental Counselling.
- NEET PG / MDS 2020 Admit card
- NEET PG / MDS 2020 Rank card
- EPIC/Aadhar/Passport of candidate or either parents showing West Bengal as address for proof of domicile status
- MBBS / BDS certificate
- Final MBBS / BDS mark-sheet
- Caste certificate as applicable [certificate for OBC, OBC A or OBC B candidates along with income of the family]
- PH certificate if applicable (physically handicapped certificate issued in the format available in website www.wbmcc.nic.in from IPGMER Kolkata (dates will be declared soon)
- Internship completion certificate
- Proof of previous Degree or Diploma (if applicable)
- Proof of Degree or Diploma if currently pursued where it is clearly indicated that the course training period shall be completed
- Age proof (Birth certificate/ class X admit card or certificate—anyone)
- Proof of indemnity bond (or any other bond as applicable) formalities have been completed or will be completed for the open candidates who have done PG course previously or are currently pursuing such.
- Acknowledgment receipt as generated from www.wbmcc.nic.in the website (Open category)
- Payment proof –done through www.wbmcc.nic.in
- For in-service candidates filled up No Objection form as uploaded in www.wbhealth.gov.in website and duly authenticated after verification of service book by the present employer and/or custodian of service book as applicable, along with relevant documents of joining and postings in service under Dept of Health and Family Welfare with proof of regular service and rural service or specialist post service as mentioned in WB TR Rules 2015 with amendment for applicability of Trainee Reserve
- Online generated No Objection form for in-service candidates generated through www.wbmcc.nic.in the website after payment of requisite fees. The form contains 8 digit spaces for unique no objection number. First 5 digits will be filled up by software automatically as per response of the candidates recorded. The last 3 spaces will be generated by the software after the requisite authority verifies the documents. The no objection number is unique to the candidate and must not be shared with anybody. It will be required in the subsequent step of online counseling.
Post Verification formalities by the Authority
The requisite authority if satisfied with the documents produced by the candidates will submit their verification request through online portal of National Informatics Centre and will generate verified slip for the candidate; print and hand over the candidate one copy of verified slip for future reference. Similarly if the authority is not adequately convinced by the documents produced by the candidate then rejection slip with cause of rejection may be generated and printed and handed over to the concerned candidate.
The eligible applicants list for state quota open category seats and in-service category seats and for private management seats will be published separately by WBUHS in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in in due course as per the counseling schedule.
Candidates whose name appears in the eligible applicants list such published will only be allowed to participate in online counseling in pursuance to the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Writ Petition 76 of 2015 dated 18.01.2016. The details of counseling will be intimated later on.
Official Website: www.wbmcc.nic.in