DTE Maharastra has released a notification for admission for a direct second year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology for session 2018-19. Candidates seeking for admission can fill the application form as per the schedule. Candidates can check more information on the official website of DTE Maharastra. Candidates can also check detailed information like application form, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. on this page below.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2018-19
This notification has been issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation by aspiring candidates for admission to Direct Second Year of full-time Post-SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology in the government, government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes for the Academic year 2018-19 in the Maharastra state. The Director, Technical Education shall act as a Nodal Officer to carry out the admission under the supervision and control of the Competent Authority.
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for
Maharashtra State Candidates
|25 Jun 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||25 Jun 2018||16 Jul 2018|
|Last Date for Acceptance of Non Creamy layer receipt at FC||16 Jul 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State
Candidates on website
|Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra State
Candidates at FC
|Display of the Final Merit List if Maharashtra State
Candidates on website
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the new schedule.
- The Candidate should be Indian National
- Passed 12th Std. examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/ Biology (Botany and Zoology) OR 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical OR 10th + (2 years ITI)/(CoE equivalent to 2 year ITI) with appropriate Trade.
Additional Eligibility Criterion
- Candidates with HSC Science or HSC (Bifocal/Technical) or HSC (Vocational/MCVC), or 10+2 ITI/ITI COE should have passed SSC (10th Std) or equivalent examination with subjects English, Mathematics (Code 71) and Science(Code 72).
- Eligibility of the student for the specific branches of Diploma programmes shall be as per MSBTE guidelines
Application Form 2018
DTE Maharastra has released the application form for admission for the direct second year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology for session 2018-19. Candidates can also fill the application form released by DTE Maharastra through the direct link given below.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & PwD – Rs. 300/-
Preparation of Merit List
The separate merit lists for each of qualifying Examination of the Eligible Candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained at the qualifying examination:
Provided that, in case of a tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below –
- A higher percentage of marks in Mathematics at SSC;
- A higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC;
- A higher percentage of marks in English at SSC.
List of Final selected Candidates for various programmes under 2nd Yr SSC Diploma (Poly.) will be published by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can check the list from the official website or from the link given below.
Distribution of Seat
The distribution of seats available shall be notified on the website before submission of option Form of Centralised Admission Process.
- Lateral Entry Seats: 20% of Sanctioned Intake, which will be over and above the Sanctioned Intake, Supernumerary to the approved intake
- Vacant Seats: The seats remaining vacant within Sanctioned Intake shall be the total intake of a particular branch less the admissions in the same branch/ shift during the previous year, with due consideration of the changes of course or institution
Distribution of seats for Admission to Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses as per eligibility criteria
|Qualification||General Seats||Minority Quota|
|HSC Science with Technical||25%||25%|
|HSC Science with Vocational||25%||25%|
|SSC with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization||25%||25%|
The fee structure for the academic year 2018-19 shall be as follows:
Official Website: dsd18.dtemaharashtra.org/dsd18