DTE Maharastra will release a notification for admission for direct second year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology for session 2018-19. Candidates seeking for admission will fill the application form properly and check the more information on the official website of DTE Maharastra. Candidates can also check detailed information like application form, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. on this page.
DTE Maharashtra Direct Second Year Diploma Admission 2018-19
This notification will be issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centres (FC) by aspiring candidates for admission to Direct Second Year of full time Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering and Technology in the government, government Aided and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutes for Academic year 2018-19 in the Maharastra state. The Director, Technical Education shall act as a Nodal Officer to carry out the admission under the supervision and control of the Competent Authority.
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Sale of Application Kit for Admission at designed FC’s and Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State Candidates||Last week of June 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||Last week of June 2018||1st week of July 2018|
|Display of the provisional marit list for Maharashtra State Candidates on website||2nd week of July 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra State Candidates at FC||2nd week of July 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Display of the Final Merit List if Maharashtra State Candidates on website||2nd week of July 2018|
- The Candidate should be Indian National;
- Passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Science or HSC Science with Vocational or HSC Science with Technical or SSC with 2 years ITI / CoE equivalent to 2 year ITI with appropriate specialization.
Additional Eligibility Criterion
- Candidate with HSC Science or HSC Science with Technical or HSC Science with Vocational Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 Years ITI should have passed SSC (10th Standard) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with subjects English, Maths/Mathematics (code 71) and Science & Technology (code 72).
- Eligibility of the Student for the specific branches of Diploma Programs shall be as per MSBTE guidelines.
Application Form 2018
DTE Maharastra will release the application form for admission for direct second year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology for session 2018-19 soon. Candidates can also fill the application form released by DTE Maharastra through the direct link given below.
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & PwD – Rs. 300/-
Preparation of Merit List
The separate merit lists for each of qualifying Examination of the Eligible Candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained at the qualifying examination:
Provided that, in case of tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below,-
- Higher percentage of marks in Mathematics at SSC;
- Higher percentage of marks in Science at SSC;
- Higher percentage of marks in English at SSC.
List of Final selected Candidates for various programmes under 2nd Yr SSC Diploma (Poly.) will be published by DTE Maharashtra.Candidates can check the list from the official website or from the link given below.
Distribution of Seat
Lateral Entry Seats: 20% of Sanctioned Intake, which will be over and above the Sanctioned Intake, Supernumerary to the approved intake;
Vacant Seats: The seats remaining vacant within Sanctioned Intake shall be the total intake of a particular branch less the admissions in the same branch/ shift during previous year, with due consideration of the changes of course or institution.
Distribution of seats for Admission to Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses as per eligibility criteria
|Qualification||General Seats||Minority Quota|
|HSC Science with Technical||25%||25%|
|HSC Science with Vocational||25%||25%|
|SSC with 2 years ITI with appropriate specialization||25%||25%|