|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
HP Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2017 is being conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takini Shiksha Board. The Himichal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2017 was conducted in the month of May 2017. For the information of candidates, complete details of HP PAT 2017 such as exam dates, application form, pattern, admit card, results and selection procedure is given here.
Latest – Round 2 Candidate Allocation List & List of admitted candidates have been released. Kindly go through the “Quick Links” provided below.
HP PAT 2017
Himachal Pradesh Takini Shiksha Board invites online application for HP Polytechnic Admission to Three years diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in PAT 2017.
Schedule for HP PAT 2017 is given below.
|Last date for download the bank challan||05 May 2017|
|Last date for submission the application form with fees details||09 May 2017|
|Date of PAT 2017||21 May 2017|
|Declaration of PAT 2017 Result||27 May 2017|
HP PAT 2017 Answer Key
Answer key of HP Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2017 has been published. Candidates can check the same online.
HP PAT 2017 Application Form
Candidate have to visit the official website for filling the PAT 2017 application form on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online – Process is over…!!!
- Rs. 650/- (General Category)
- Rs. 400/- (SC/ST/OBC Categories)
The fee can be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter. The detail of Challan journal number/Transaction ID number has to be fed by the candidate for confirmation of fee.
Step to Fill Online Application
- Visit URL: www.hptechboard.com and click on online admission.
- You will reach the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Click on ‘Click here for Admission Information’.
- You will be asked to select Admission Program.
- Click on the button for which you wish to apply (Polytechnic – PAT/Polytechnic – LEET/PHARMACY).
- You will be redirected to the Information Page.
- Click on “New User Registration” Link under “Online Services”
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- On submitting the form an Email will be sent to you on your email ID.
- On the home page click on Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to login.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form with auto populated details which are provided during the New Registration.
- Please provide all the details as required in the application form. ‘*’ marked fields are mandatory and information must be entered to complete and submit the form successfully.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Refer section ‘Fields in Form’ below to know what is to be filled under each field.
- In case you are non-Himachali, all sub-categories would be disabled and are not needed to be filled.
- Once you have completely filled the form, read the Terms & Conditions carefully. It is mandatory to accept terms & conditions to submit the form. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Once form is filled and terms & conditions are accepted, click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
- You will be navigated to Next step to attach “Photograph and Signature”.
- Upload the Photo and signature and Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
- Payment can be made through Bank Challan or Online.
minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 1st year Engineering, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Fashion & Design, Architecture Assistantship, Fashion Designing & Garments Technology and Film Technology & T.V. Production (Film Processing) diploma courses in Govt. / Private.
Polytechnics of Himachal Pradesh are that the candidate must have passed 10th standard with 35% marks at the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University or its equivalent.
In case a candidate has appeared/appearing in Matriculation Examination in, 2017, his/her eligibility shall be verified at the time of counseling.
It is a common admission test. Reservation/weightage of any kind will be provided as per Govt. policy by the Admission Selection Committee. The category & sub-category as filled in the online form by the candidate shall be final and may not be changed in general; hence the decision of the Admission selection committee will be final.
Candidate seeking admission in two or more different sub categories of main category shall required to fill one application form and shall mark his options as per the instructions given for filling-up the online application form. If the candidate has not mentioned any category/sub-category in his application form, his candidature shall be considered against General category only.
HP PAT Admit Card 2017
The admit card will not be sent by post however it can only by downloaded from the Board’s Website. Candidate’s can download the same by entering your login credentials through the link provided below.
Download Admit Card – Process is over…!!!
- Candidate must not temper with the admit card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offence.
- Candidate can also get the information regarding his/her Roll No.,Test Centre etc. on our website : www.hptechboard.com or through email: [email protected]
- The admit card will have your name, roll number, photograph, signature, address, address of your test centre, test schedule and set of instructions to be read carefully by you.
- The admit card once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate.
- No candidate will be permitted to sit in the entrance test without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card should be shown to the invigilator for verification.
The test shall be conducted through a single question paper of 03 hours duration as per the following details.
The question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi for the Math,Physics & Chemistry portion only.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Total no. of Questions||150|
All questions will be of objective type and each question carries equal marks.
Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and dark/shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with blue/black pen adhering to the instructions provided.
There shall be no re-evaluation or re-checking of answer sheet.
For correct answer, 04(four) marks will be awarded and 01(one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
HP PAT 2017 Result
The PAT- 2017 result will be declared by 27.05.2017 positively and will be available on H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board’s Website: www.hptechboard.com
The result card of the candidates shall not be sent through post however it can be downloaded from the website.
Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in PAT-2017.
Note: Only Bonafide candidate from Himachal Pradesh will be considered for the reserved categories.
Among the candidates having the same total marks, a candidate will be ranked higher than the rest on the basis of age. A candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in order of merit
HP PAT Counselling 2017
Online Counselling Schedule for Admission to three years diploma course for the academic year 2017-17 in respect of Govt. & Pvt. polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh is given here.
1st Round of Online Admission Counselling Process
2nd Round of Online Admission Counselling Process
3rd Round of Online Admission Counselling Process
4th Round of Centralized Offline/Manual Admission Counselling
For more details of HP PAT 2017 – Download Information Brochure