Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 – The rank card for DCECE 2021 exam has released at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has conducted the September 25 and 26, 2021. DCECE 2021 is the Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. DCECE is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. On the basis of DCECE exam, admission is offered into Paramedical and Polytechnic diploma courses at any Government College or Private college of Bihar (who accept the score of DCECE). To know more about Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) Exam, go through this article.
Latest – Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 Rank Card is out. Click here to check it
BCECEB conducts entrance exam for PE / PPE / PMD / PM courses. Check the exam dates of the DCECE entrance test from the below table. The important dates of DCECE 2021 are given for application form filling, downloading admit card, date of exam, and declaration of results.
|Online Registration starting date||14 Aug 2021|
|Online Registration closing date||07 Sep 2021 (11.59 PM)|
|Last date of application fee payment through challan||08 Sep 2021 (banking hours)|
|Last date of application fee payment in online mode||08 Sep 2021|
|Application Form Correction||09-10 Sep 2021 (11.59 PM)|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||17 Sep 2021|
|Correction in admit card||17 – 20 Sep 2021|
|Date of exam – PE and PPE||25 Sep 2021|
|Date of exam – PM and PMM||26 Sep 2021|
|Result declaration||13 Oct 2021|
DCECE 2021 Admit Card
BCECEB releases the admit card for DCECE on the official website. The candidates can download DCECE 2021 admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth.
Admit card carries the important details like date & time of exam, venue exam centre and roll no of candidates. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2021 Exam Dates
DCECE Application Form 2021
Candidates who are interested to give DCECE needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidates need to register themselves for filling the online application form. The application form will be available on the official website, candidates can apply online on the official website.
How to Apply:
- Personal Information
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Educational Information
- Preview Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Download and Print Application Form
The application fees for DCECE 2021 is as follows as per last year and only for references.
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST / DQ|
|For one programme||Rs 750/-||Rs 480/-|
|For two programmes||Rs 850/-||Rs 530/-|
|For three programmes||Rs 950/-||Rs 630/-|
|For four programmes||Rs 1150/-||Rs 730/-|
Mode of Payment – Candidates need to pay the application fees using either of the following modes:
- Online: using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline: using NEFT challan. Candidates have to print out the challan and submit the same with application fee to any bank.
DCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria before filling the DCECE application form from below.
Nationality Eligibility: Indian National and must belong to at least one of the following categories :
- Either parents must belong to the state of Bihar OR
- Must have been a refugee in the state/be the employees of Bihar government/be a part of Rashtra Sangh and currently based in Bihar/be Employee of Indian Government / Bihar government.
- For Polytechnic engineering (PE), there is no age limit as such specified.
- For four year part-time polytechnic (PPE), the minimum age should be 19 years as on July 01 (as per respective year of admission).
- For Paramedical dental course (PMD), minimum and maximum age should be 15 and 30 as on December 31 respective year of admission.
- For Paramedical, eligibility criteria is as per the courses in it. For GNM(Grade -A nursing), minimum and maximum age as on December 31 should be 17 years and 35 years respectively. For ANM nursing courses also the minimum and maximum age should be 17 years and 35 years respectively as specified by Nursing Council of India Ltd. For other courses, minimum and maximum age has to be 17 and 32 years respectively as on December 31.
Educational Criteria – The education qualification for DCECE 2021 is:
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Must have secured at least 35% marks in 10th class from Bihar School examination Board or a similar recognized board. Those who are appearing for the 10th examination in 2021 may also apply for the same, but they need to produce valid certificates for the same.
For part-time four year Polytechnic Engineering Course :
- 10th pass from a recognized board along with 2 years of ITI or 10th pass along with 2 years of work experience in any company/organization/industry/educational institute/governmental or NGO.
- Candidates need to produce valid certificates from the organization they are working for. The certificate should contain showing the number of years they worked, description of the work and the description of the sponsorship for appearing in the examination
For Para Medical Dental courses
- 10th pass from CBSE/ICSE or a similar board with Science and English as the major subjects. Candidates who are appearing for class 10th examination can also appear for the examination but must be declared as passed before the declaration of the examination.
For Para Medical courses
- For Diploma in Pharmacy – Passed in intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and English along with either Mathematics or Biology as the major subjects.
- For General Nursing and midwifery – Applicable only for women candidates, they should have at least 40% marks in 10+2/12th with subjects as physics, chemistry and biology. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST students will be provided. Those candidates who completed 10+2/ intermediate vocational nursing courses from institute certified by Nursing Council of India with at least 40% marks are also eligible to apply for the GNM courses.
- For Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – Candidate should have secured at least 40% marks in the 10+2/intermediate examination with English as the major subject.
- For Dental Mechanics and hygienist – Passed 10+2/Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- For rest of the courses, applicants who have passed +2 intermediate science or equivalent examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Those who are appearing for the 10th examination will also be eligible to apply for this examination. These candidates should be declared passed before the declaration of result.
DCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of the exam from the table below:
- Duration – The duration of the exam shall be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Total Marks – The total marks will be 450
- Mode of examination – The paper will be conducted in an offline mode. Candidates need to fill in their responses in an OMR sheet with the help of Blue/black ballpoint pen.
For PE and PPE – All the questions for this course will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical(PM) courses – Hindi, English and General Knowledge will be of Intermediate level and General science and Quantitative ability will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical Dental – All the questions for thisAll the questions for this course will be of secondary level. course will be of secondary level.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
DCECE 2021 Result
BCECEB will release the merit list along with the rankcard of DCECE 2021. Candidates can check the result by logging in with Roll no and date of birth on the official website. Rank card will carry the name of canddiate, roll no of exam, course, total marks and rank scored by them in DCECE 2021. According to the merit list, qualified candidates will have to fill the online choice of prefernces for the counseling process.
DCECE 2021 Selection Procedure for Admission
All the candidates who gave the DCECE entrance exam and qualified the test can able to attend the counselling of DCECE. The candidates have to report on the specified venue at the time of counselling with appropriate documents for the verification. After counselling, the candidates will assign the college according to choice filling and merit list.
DCECE 2021 Reservation Policy
Candidates can check the reservation of seats for the reserved candidates from the table below:
|Reservation||Reservation of seats|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Class)||18%|
|BC (Backward Class)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
DCECE 2021 Counselling
All the candidates who gave the DCECE 2021 and cleared the entrance exam, have to fill the online choices for counselling process. Candidates will be called for the admission process, on the basis of the rank in DCECE 2021 merit list and on the basis of the preference of the choices and seats. The candidates have to report on the specified venue at the time of counselling with appropriate documents for the verification. After counselling, the candidates will assign the college according to choice filling and merit list.
DCECE 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seats matrix of PM courses given by the university as per last year from the table below:
Para-Medical (Intermediate Level)
|PATNA DENTAL COLLEGE||20|
|A.N.M. School (all campuses)||2130|
|Prlvate G.N.M courses||1 193|
|Private A.N.M courses||1915|
Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level) Course
|UNDER CIVIL SURGEON||60|
BCECEB conducts Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for admission into polytechnic and paramedical colleges and institutions of Bihar. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list of the entrance exam. Candidates those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website. Qualified candidates will be called for for the counselling process.
DCECE Exam Archives
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.