APJEE 2022 – Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) has declared the APJEE Diploma 2022 1st seat allotment at apdhte.nic.in. The exam was held on June 25, and the result has been announced on June 28. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 is conducted for Diploma and Polytechnic admission to various Diploma courses. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (Diploma) for selection of candidates for admission in various 3 year Diploma programmes. For more information regarding APJEE 2022 candidates, can refer to this page below.
– APJEE Diploma 2022 1st seat allotment is out. Get the link to check the seat allotment result here
– APJEE 2022 result is out. Get here
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education will conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2022 (Diploma) for selection of candidates for admission in various 3 year DIPLOMA programmes.
APJEE 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of APJEE 2022 Result the selected candidates are required to appear for the counseling round as per the schedule.
- Candidates must report at the counseling center on the given date and time along with all the required documents.
- All the selected candidates can check the date, time and venue of the counseling on the official site of APSCTE.
- The notable fact is that the Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
APJEE Diploma 2022 Overview
|Name of Exam||APJEE Diploma 2022|
|Conducting Body||Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education|
|Level of Exam||Diploma|
|Offered Courses||3 year Diploma programme|
Important Downloads and Official Links
APJEE Diploma 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to APJEE 2022 Diploma below.
|APJEE 2022 Diploma||Important Dates|
|Registration and submission of Application form||19 Apr 2022 onwards|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Form||15 Jun 2022|
|Online verification of documents||20 Apr – 16 Jun 2022|
|Finalisation of Registration and generation of admit card||17 Jun 2022|
|Downloading / Issue of Admit Card||18 Jun 2022|
|Date of Examination||25 Jun 2022|
|Generation and Declaration of Result||28 Jun 2022|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the students||28 Jun – 14 Jul 2022|
|First Round of seat allotment||19 Jul 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||21 – 30 Jul 2022|
|Second Round of seat allotment||03 Aug 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||04 – 09 Aug 2022|
|Conduct of Spot Round ( if required)||17 Aug 2022|
|Seat Acceptance / Admission in College / Obtaining Nomination Letter (For outside State)||18 – 25 Aug 2022|
APJEE 2022 Exam Centre Fixation Notice
Candidates can check the notice for fixation of exam center for APJEE 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF.
APJEE Diploma 2022 Notification
For more details of APJEE 2022 Diploma – Download Notification.
Govt of Arunachal Pradesh will be conduct the APJEE Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination- Diploma (APJEE-Diploma). Other Course APJEE 2022 details is announced. Candidates can check the complete details from below page.
APJEE 2022 Admit Card
All those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with the application fee can download their APJEE admit card from the official site as per the schedule.
- Candidates can check their Admit Card using their application number and date of birth which is generated at the time of the registration.
- The notable fact is that the APJEE 2022 admit card can be required at the time of the nomination of the candidate as well as during admission to the institution.
- Hence, candidates are required to preserve their Admit Card safely with them.
Details in the APJEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can check the details of the APJEE 2022 Admit Card below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue
- Exam Instructions
APJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for APJEE 2022 below.
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, the Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all the others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed the qualifying examination of Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for APJEE 2022 and online Counselling.
- The minimum academic qualifications to be eligible for counselling and admission in the various courses will be as follows:
- For Diploma Courses: Passed Class X (Class XII (Science) for Diploma in Pharmacy and Class XII for Hotel Management & Catering Technology) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board with minimum 35% in aggregate. Should have passed Science and Mathematics in Class X for Engineering courses.
APJEE 2022 Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for APJEE 2022. Candidates can get their Application Form on the official site. All the applicants are suggested to submit the APJEE 2022 Application Form before the last date for the same. Candidates are required to register first and then they can get their APJEE 2022 Application Form to enter the required details.
APJEE 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can check the Application Fee for APJEE 2022 below.
|Category||%age of seats||Application Fee|
|Non APST||20%||Rs. 700|
APJEE 2022 Specifications of image
Candidates can check the specifications of the image for the APJEE 2022 Application Form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||10 KB to 100 KB||.jpg|
|Marks Card of the qualifying examination (Class X/XII), if passed||10 KB to 300 KB|
Documents required for APJEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the documents required for APJEE 2022 Application Form below.
- Photograph (size 10 KB to 100 KB in .jpg file format)
- Marks Card of the qualifying examination (Class X/XII), if passed (size 10 KB to 300 KB in .pdf file format)
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate; APST Certificate for Cat.-I, Government Employment Certificate or Temporary Residential Certificate(TRC) issued by First Class Magistrate during 2022 for Cat.-II.
- PwD certificate, if applicable.
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Temporary Residential Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2021 for Category-II.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
How to apply for APJEE 2022?
Candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Candidates are required to go to the official site of APSCTE.
- Step 2: Now candidates can click on the link given for the Registration of APJEE 2022 and then they can enter all the asked details to complete the registration process.
- Step 3: After completing the registration process candidates can login using their user name and password which they got at the time of the registration.
- Step 4: Then a new page with the APJEE 2022 application form will appear and now candidates can enter all the required details correctly in the form.
- Step 5: After entering all the details correctly candidates can submit the application form along with the required amount of application fee.
APJEE 2022 Syllabus
The questions of APJEE 2022 shall cover the CBSE prescribed syllabus of Std. IX and X. Candidates can check the Syllabus for the APJEE 2022 in the table given below.
Statistics and Probability
|Science||Matter – Its Nature and Behaviour|
Organisation in the Living World
Motion, Force and Work
Food; Food Production
Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour
World of LIving
Effects of Current
APJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the expected Exam Pattern for APJEE 2022 below.
- Language: The language of the paper will be English only.
- Mode of the Examination: The examination shall take place in offline mode.
- Type of the Examination: APJEE 2022 shall be a paper pen based test
- Sections: There shall be a total of 2 sections (Mathematics and Science)
- Type of Questions: All the questions of APJEE 2022 will be in MCQ format.
Candidates can check the duration of exam and distribution of marks from below.
|Subject||Duration of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics and Science||3 hours||300|
APJEE 2022 Exam Centre
The Joint Entrance Examination is scheduled to be held at Examination Centres in the following places:
APJEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips for APJEE 2022 below.
- Candidates are required to make themselves familiar with the Syllabus of APJEE 2022. They can go through the Syllabus well to gather study resources accordingly.
- Candidates are suggested that they should not get stuck at a single question. They must set time for each question and follow the time.
- Candidates must keep revising all the topics regularly to be sure about their answers and preparations.
- Candidates must practice all those questions of Mathematics in which they find difficulty in.
- Candidates are required to practice all the diagrammes of Biology to make sure that they can remember every part of the diagramme.
- Candidates must solve mock tests and sample papers regularly.
APJEE 2022 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the important books of APJEE 2022 below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the Author||Buy Here|
|All in One Science Book||Arihant||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10||R.D. Sharma||Buy Here|
|Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 10 Science Book||Oswaal Editorial Board||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 9th||R.D. Sharma||Buy Here|
APJEE 2022 Seat Reservation
The distribution of seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State for admission to technical / professional institutions as may be notified and / or amended from time to time.
As per the reservation Policy of the State Govt.the distribution of the seats amongst the various categories will be as mentioned below:
|Category||%age of seats|
|Category-2 Non APST||20%|
From the above distribution, 4% seats in Diploma in Engineering Course shall be reserved for Handicapped candidate under Cat-I & II. However, the candidate should produce the requisite certificate from a competent Medical Board. Further, the candidate should be capable of undergoing the course with his/her physical condition.
APJEE 2022 Result
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) releases the Result for APJEE 2022.
- Candidates can check their APJEE 2022 Result on the official site.
- It will release the category wise result in the form of a merit list with the names of the selected candidates.
- If two or more candidates score the same marks and get the same rank then the inter-se merit shall be determined based on the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying Board/University Examination.
- Candidates must note that the Result once declared is final and no request for re-calculation of answer sheets shall be entertained.
The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) works under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It is an autonomous body. It is conducted the entrance test for admission into its various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State. It offers various courses to enhance the knowledge of the interested and eligible candidates.
Official Website: apdhte.nic.in
APJEE 2022 FAQ’s
A. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) is responsible to conduct the APJEE 2022.
Ans. The official website of APJEE is apdhte.nic.in
Ans. The exam is held offline.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.