APJEE 2022 Syllabus – Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) releases syllabus for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) 2022.Candidates can view APJEE 2022 syllabus given below. Questions on the mathematics and science subjects of the syllabus carries 300 marks. Students must check the method to prepare for the exam, syllabus with its important topics from here.
APJEE 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the APJEE Entrance exam, for the students to take admission in the diploma course in polytechnic, consist of CBSE 9th and 10th class syllabus. The syllabus of the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) to get admission in polytechnic colleges is provided below.
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Matter – Its Nature and Behavior
- Organisation in the Living World
- Motion, Force and Work
- Our Environment
- Food; Food Production
- Chemical Substances- Nature and Behavior
- World of Living
- Natural Phenomena
- Effects of Current
- Natural Resources
How to prepare for APJEE 2022
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the exam.
- NCERT Books: Study all the chapters of NCERT books thoroughly. Students must prepare topics of each subject in the NCERT books by not only understanding each topic but also learning the concepts present in each topic.
- Question Bank: Solve all the questions of 9th and 10th class of NCERT chapters provided after each chapter. Also refer to the books available in the market of solving questions of last 10 years and other recommended books.
- Notes: Prepare notes for each chapter. For each and every topic prepare short notes which are going to help in last hour revision.
- Time Table: Manage time according to the syllabus of NCERT books and prepare a time table. Work according to the time table and try to finish the sylabus within few days and leaving extra time for more preparation.
- Previous Year question Papers and Sample Papers: Search extra for each concept in the chapter online and solve previous year question papers and sample papers.
Books for APJEE 2022
Students must refer to the books provided below to prepare for the exam.
|Books and Author||Buying Link|
|All in One Science Book by Arihant||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 9 Science Book by Oswaal Editorial Board||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 9th by R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
About APJEE 2022
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education conducts Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) for students to take admission in technical or professional institute. The exam is conducted for students who wish to pursue diploma course. The exam can be applied online by filling out the application form available on the website. The exam will be an offline exam. The language of the exam is English. To check more information about the site students can visit the official site apdhte.nic.in.
About Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education
The Arunachal Pradesh State council of Technical Education conducts the Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) for students to take admission in technical or professional institute. the main aim of the institute is to provide technical education to the students in various courses. Through this exam the institute provides technical education in the polytechnic course. The other management, evaluation and college grants are provided by the institute.
FAQs on APJEE Syllabus
Q1. How many marks would be in APJEE 2022?
APJEE is of 300 marks in total.
Q2. What subjects would questions be framed from in APJEE?
Questions would be framed from Science and Mathematics in APJEE.
Q3. On which board is APJEE 2022 syllabus based on?
APJEE 2022 Syllabus will be based on CBSE 9th and 10th class Syllabus.
Official Website: apdhte.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.