IRMASAT 2023 – IRMA Anand will soon announce IRMASAT 2023 exam date and open registration at irma.ac.in. It is expected that the application form will be out in October 2022. And the IRMASAT exam date 2023 is expected to be in February 2023.
The Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) is a Institute level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by IRMA for admission to PGDM (RM) in IRMA. Students who wish to appear in IRMASAT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
Latest – IRMASAT 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. Scroll down for details.
About the exam: IRMASAT 2023 is short for Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the Institute level. Organized by IRMA, IRMASAT is for admission to PGDM (RM).
Note – Details of IRMASAT 2023 have not been announced yet. The information on this page is as per the last exam and only for reference purpose.
IRMASAT 2023 Exam Date
The IRMASAT 2023 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of IRMASAT Exam 2023||Dates|
|Release of notification||As per IRMA|
|Release of IRMASAT application form 2023||TBA, Expected in October 2022|
|Last date to apply at irma.ac.in||As per IRMA|
|IRMASAT admit card 2023 release date||As per IRMA|
|IRMASAT 2023 exam date||TBA, Expected in February 2023|
|Exam was held on these dates in the past years||2022 – 15 to 28 February|
2021 – 18 and 19 February
2020 – February
2019 – 1st week of Feb
2018 – 4 Feb
|IRMASAT 2023 result date and time||As per IRMA|
Candidates must keep checking irma.ac.in for any changes in the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links – Soon
IRMASAT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the IRMASAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||IRMASAT 2023|
|Full Form||Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Level of Exam||Institute Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through IRMASAT||PGDM (RM)|
|Colleges in which admission is through IRMASAT||IRMA|
|Mode of Exam||TBA|
|Types of Questions||TBA|
|Total Number of Questions||TBA|
|Subjects in Exam||TBA|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
IRMASAT 2023 Application Form
The application form of IRMASAT 2023 is released by IRMA.
IRMASAT 2023 registration – In order to apply for the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test, candidates must first do registration at irma.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for IRMASAT 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website irma.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the IRMASAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the IRMASAT 2023 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the IRMASAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Institute of Rural Management Anand.
Application fees – TBA, last year it was as follows
|General, General (EWS) & OBC||Rs.2,000/-|
IRMASAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of IRMASAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following
Last year the eligibility criteria was as follows.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Graduation in any discipline with minimum of 15 years of education
Minimum marks – They should have at least 50% or above (45% or above for SC/ST/PwD*) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website irma.ac.in and information brochure.
IRMASAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of IRMASAT 2023 is issued by Institute of Rural Management Anand for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of IRMASAT admit card 2023 is as per decision of IRMA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the IRMASAT hall ticket at irma.ac.in.
- How to download IRMASAT admit card 2023? – In order to download the admit card of Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test, candidates need to access the IRMASAT 2023 login. Then login with the login credentials.
IRMASAT 2023 Result
The result of IRMASAT 2023 is declared by the Institute of Rural Management Anand as per the result date and time decided by them.
- IRMASAT 2023 result date and time – The result date and time for IRMASAT 2023 is decided by IRMA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test result is made available on the official website irma.ac.in.
- How to check IRMASAT 2023 result – Candidates need to go to the official website irma.ac.in and click on the relevant IRMASAT result / merit list 2023 link. Then, in case of IRMASAT 2023 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a IRMASAT 2023 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
IRMA Admission 2023
IRMA Anand will announce the selection process.
Last year the process was as follows
Stage I: Short-listing based on CAT/XAT Scores
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their CAT / XAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Students will be informed on the shortlist decision through email / SMS to their registered email address and mobile number.
Stage II: Interview Process
The stage II of IRMA admissions process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
Written Ability Test (WAT): A shortlist of candidates will be called for the next round of selection, where they will have to appear for a Written Ability Test (paper-pen based written test of 30 minutes) on the day of their Personal Interview immediately after the briefing of the Admissions Chair. Candidate will need to write about 200/300 words on a given topic and upload the scanned copy using her/ his login credentials on IRMA website. It is designed to evaluate a candidate’s rural aptitude as well as written communication skills.
Personal Interview (PI): Candidates shortlisted for interviews with IRMA faculty will be assessed on their managerial abilities, communication skills, and suitability for the Institute’s program. In view of the fact that the PGDM (RM) caters to a very specific clientele; namely organisations contributing to broad-based rural development in India, the candidate’s attitude towards rural management is of particular importance.
Personal Interview will be conducted in OFFLINE and ONLINE mode. Candidate will be given an option for selection mode of Personal Interview.
The following criteria will be used for the final selection of candidates:
- CAT / XAT Percentiles (35%)
- Personal Interviews (PI) (35%)
- Written Ability Test (5%)
- Academic Performance (5%)
(10th Std.: 1.5%, 12th Std.: 1.5% and Graduation: 2%)
- Gender Diversity (3.5%)
(Female and Transgender: 3.5%, Male: 0)
- Regional Diversity (5%)
- If a candidate can provide a valid proof of having passed their 10th Std/ 12th Std from a school located in an aspirational district, they will get 2 marks in their final score.
- North Eastern State residents will receive 3 marks provided they submit a valid domicile certificate.
- A candidate with a government certificate of their participation in sports at different levels will receive marks corresponding to the level of participation.
- Candidates from any discipline other than Engineering discipline will get the benefit of Academic Diversity.
- The institutions/universities will be decided based on government rankings – NIRF 2021 Ranking (Engineering, Dental, Pharmacy, Law, Medicine and other Colleges) and ICAR ranking for Agricultural Universities
|Experience in Month||Score (Maximum – 5 Marks)|
|7 to 12||1|
|13 to 18||2|
|19 to 24||3|
|25 to 30||4|
|31 to 36||5|
|37 to 42||4|
|43 to 48||3|
|49 to 54||2|
|55 to 60||1|
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for IRMASAT 2023 Latest News
Official Website – https://www.irma.ac.in/
Qs 1. What is IRMASAT exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for IRMASAT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test for academic session 2023-24 by filling the application form. Visit irma.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for IRMASAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the IRMASAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is irma.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.