AIHMCT 2022 – Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) has been released the application form for admission to BHM Course for the academic year 2022-23. AIHMCT 2022 entrance exam for admission to the BHM programme is going to be organized on May 29, 2022 through the computer-based test mode. Candidates can download the registration form along with prospectus from official website, which is aihmctbangalore.edu.in. Those candidates who qualify for the exam are required to appear for counselling. The final selection in the course is based on the performance of the candidates in the Online Admission Test (OAT) and personal interview. Candidates can check more details about AIHMCT 2022 such as application process, exam pattern, test centres etc.
Latest – AIHMCT Online Admission Test 2022 application form has been released. Click here to download it.
Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only. Admission Process for Academic Year 2022-23 as per NEP-2020 implementation B.BA -Hotel Management (06 semesters), BHM -Hotel Management (08 semesters)
AIHMCET 2022 Overview
Check the overall happenings of AIHMCET 2022 below.
|Exam Name||AIHMCET Entrance Exam|
|Full Name of Exam||Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Course Offered||BHM programme|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple Choice Question|
|AHMCET Recurrence||Once in a Year|
Important Dates for AIHMCET 2022
Candidates check the important schedule for the AIHMCT 2022, is given below the table.
|Start date to submit the application form||Released!|
|Last date to submit the application form||20 May 2022|
|Date and Time of Online Admission Test||29 May 2022|
|Result declaration dates and display of Merit list for admission||09 Jun 2022|
|Last date with a draft of Rs 15000/- as confirmation for admission||20 Jun 2022|
|Counseling and Admission session as per merit list||01 Jul 2022|
|Chairmen’s address to parents & students||02 Jul 2022|
|Commencement of course||04 Jul 2022|
AIHMCT 2022 Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the AIHMCT 2022 application form on the official website, aihmctbangalore.edu.in. Before filling the application form, applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria and read the important instruction too.
Application Fee: The application fee can be seen from here.
- Registration form costing Rs 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand only – non-refundable) through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933.
Documents needed for application form:-
- Proof of Age as per Std. 10th/12th or Equivalent Mark Sheet/ TC.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority for admission.
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage (if applicable).
AIHMCT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria for the AIHMCT Admission. Below we mention the eligibility criteria for the interested candidates to take admission in BHM programme.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click here to AIHMCT 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria.
- Age requirement- Candidate should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 Jul 2022.
- Academic requirement- 10+2 level or its equivalent pass with English as a compulsory subject.
- Physical Fitness- Candidate should be medically fit. Since, admission is subject to the candidate being medically fit. In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in both eyes or 6/6 in the better eye.
- Admission Eligibility – Children of army personnel or ex-army person are eligible for admission.
Exam Pattern for AIHMCT Admission
Candidates must check the exam pattern to know the exam scheme for better performance. Candidates are advised to appear for the online admission test on the dates.
- Mode Of Examination: Online Admission Test
- Examination Duration: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Type of Questions: 3 Hours
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Total Sections: There are a total of 5 sections. Check the same from the below table.
|Section A||English Language|
|Section B||General Knowledge|
|Section C||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Section D||Reasoning and Logical Deduction|
|Section E||Scientific Aptitude and Numerical Ability|
Exam Centres AIHMCT 2022
Candidates check the AIHMCT 2022 OAT exam in different cities of the states spread across India. Candidates can see the last year’s centre list from the below table.
|Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre||Code|
|Srinagar (J&K)||27||Udampur (J&K)||28|
AIHMCT Selection Criteria
- Admission to the BHM degree course at the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore, is usually provided based on the performance of the candidates in the annually conducted Online Admission Test.
- At this point, admissions to the course are kept provisional until final confirmation regarding eligibility criteria from Bangalore University is decided.
- These candidates appear for counselling wherein they should produce their documents for verification and indicate their desired programme and college. Next is paying the course fee to confirm the seat.
AIHMCT 2022 Result
AIHMCT result will be declared online at the official website, aihmctbangalore.edu.in.
Instruction to check the result
- The result for the online admission test is declared in the form of a merit list.
- After the announcement of the result, the shortlisted candidates are required to appear for counselling.
- The merit list shall be prepared according to the candidate’s performance in the online admission test.
- AIHMCT merit list consists of the following details:
- Merit number
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
Fee Structure for BHM
Check the last year’s fee structure given below for AIHMCT 2022.
|Fee Heads||Total Amount|
|One Time Fee incl Admission Fee||Rs. 26,085/-|
|Annual Fee + Allied Charges||Rs. 1,66,200/-|
|University/AICTE Fee||Rs. 9,925/-|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 50,945/-|
|Messing Charges (Actual)||Rs. 42,000/-|
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is inviting eligible candidates for the admission in BHM programme. The Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) is a 4-year full-time degree programme. The course aims to provide a high level of professional training to the aspirants to meet the latest standards and trends in the Global Hospitality Industry. The AIHMCT syllabus and AIHMCT sample paper are offered by Bangalore University. The programme is offered with the approval of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), which is also the apex body awarding recognition to all professional colleges in India.
AIHMCET 2022 FAQ’s
Q. What is AIHMCET Selection Criteria?
A. Admission to the BHM degree course at the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore, is usually provided based on the performance of the candidates in the annually conducted Online Admission Test.
Q. How many times is AIHMCET conducted in a year?
A. AIHMCET is conducted once a year.
Q. In what mode the exam is held?
A. Online Admission Test is conducted for admission to BHM Course.
Q. What is the duration of the exam?
A. The Exam will be held for 3 hours.
Q. When will be Online Admission Test going to be held?
A. The Online Admission Test will be held on May 29, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.