The IRMA Admit Card 2019 will be available online for download from January 2019. The Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur will issue the admit card at its official website to the applicants who will successfully register for the exam. The candidate can download the IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 by entering their Form Number or Roll Number. The admit card will consist of the personal details of the candidate as well as basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. The IRMASAT 2019 will be held across 28 centers in February 2019. It is important that candidates should carry their admit card on the day of the examination. The candidate will not receive their Admit Card by post. Check more details regarding the IRMA Admit Card 2019 in the article below.
IRMA Admit Card 2019
The total number of seats available for PGDRM 2019 – 21 is 240. Moreover, fifteen percent of the approved intake is allocated for admission to Foreign Nationals/NRI applicants. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of IRMA Admit Card and IRMASAT 2019 exam date in the table below.
|Issuance of IRMA 2019 Admit Card||4th week of January 2019|
|IRMASAT 2019 exam date||1st week of February 2019|
Admit Card: The IRMA 2019 Admit Card will be available at Official Website: irma.ac.in.
How to download IRMA 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants will be able to download the admit card successfully by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which is given on this page to download the IRMA Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Form Number or Roll Number and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, the admit card for IRMA Admission 2019 will appear on the screen.
- The candidate should download and take a print out of it.
What are the details that are given on the Admit Card
The IRMA 2019 Admit Card will consist of the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Date and Timings
- Address of the Exam Center
- Instructions for the candidate
Exam Pattern for IRMASAT 2019
The IRMASAT exam pattern is as follows:
|Mode of Exam||Online Computer Based Test|
|Duration of the exam||80 minutes|
|Number of Questions||40|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Negative Marking||There will be a negative marking of ¼th for every incorrect answer.|
IRMASAT Syllabus 2019
The candidate who will be appearing for IRMASAT 2019 should prepare the following topics:
- The Indian economy and issues relating to India’s national income and its composition; per
- capita income, etc.
- Millennium development goals, human development, HDI and its achievements by India.
- Issues in demography: rural and urban population, sex ratio, etc.
- Issues arising from the social and economic exclusion of large sections with regard to the
- benefits of development such as poverty and inequality: poverty levels; poverty line; disparities in income, employment and literacy by rural-urban background, and gender and social groups like caste and religion.
- Right to information; Issues relating to good governance and accountability to the citizens
- including the maintenance of human rights, and of probity in public life.
- Planning in India, Five Year Plan- goals, targets, and strategies.
- Agriculture in India, crop and livestock production systems.
- Approaches to rural development: basic features of target-based approach, area-based approach, rights’ based approach; participatory development, etc.
- Rural poverty alleviation and development programmes- goals, features, and major achievements: green revolution, operation food, land reforms, NREGA, ICDS, IAY, SSA, and NRHM.
- Institutions in rural development-policy, role, and characteristics; rural banks, NGOs, cooperatives, PRls, corporate social responsibility.
- Health issues including the management of public health, health education, and ethical concerns regarding health-care.
- Primary education, regional variations in the level of education, educational status of different
- social groups.
- Social movements, recent legislations on social issues.
- Internal security, Naxalism, and related issues such as the preservation of communal harmony.
- Environmental issues, ecological preservation, conservation of natural resources.
How to Prepare for IRMASAT 2019
The best way to prepare for any entrance exam is to solve sample paper. The preparation strategy for IRMASAT 2019 should as per the syllabus and the exam pattern given above. Is advisable to study from only limited resources only. Also, in addition to reading newspapers regularly, it would be advisable for a student to prepare from the following sources:
- MBA Education and Career magazine
- Manorama & CSR Year Book – it helps in preparation for stock type questions
- Yojana Magazine
- Kurukshetra Magazine
- Pratiyogita Darpan-Indian Economy
Finally, OMETs by TIME are perhaps the best source for preparation. They come very close to the actual IRMASAT entrance exam paper and one should give maximum importance to these question papers. Also, candidates can download the sample paper for IRMASAT.
Test Centers for IRMASAT 2019
The exam for IRMA Admission 2019 will be held at the following test centers:
|Aizawl||Delhi & Delhi NCR||Patna / Hajipur / Bihta|
|Anand/ Changa / V V Nagar||Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||Pune / Pimpri-Chinchwad / Talegaon|
|Bangalore/ Tumkur||Guwahati / RiBoi / Mirza||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Bhopal / Vidisha||Hyderabad /Rangareddy/Secunderabad||Udaipur|
|Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda||Indore / Dewas||Varanasi|
|Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||Kochi / Ernakulam||Visakhapatnam|
|Chennai||Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao||–|
|Coimbatore||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||–|
Insofar, official details of IRMA Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IRMA releases IRMA Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.