IRMA Application Form 2018 has been released by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand. The Application Form of IRMA Admission 2018 must be submitted before last date. Candidates interested as well as eligible to pursue Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM 2018 – 20), Programme in Rural Management (PRM 2018 – 20) at IRMA can apply. There are more than one ways to apply. One can opt to submit IRMA Application Form in any one mode suitable. Under all circumstances though the form must be correct with valid data, and the fee should be paid. Only those who apply on time will be considered for IRMA Admission 2018. Get here complete details of IRMA Application Form 2018 such as dates, fee, steps to apply.
IRMA Application Form 2018
Institute or Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has issued application form for admission to academic session 2018-20. Candidates must read eligibility criteria, application process, application fee payment process before filling Application Form of IRMA Admission 2018. Also one must strictly apply as per the dates.
|Availability of IRMA Application Form 2018||12 Oct 2017|
|Last date for IRMA Admission 2018 for PGDRM 2018 – 20||20 Jan 2018|
|Date of IRMASAT 2018 exam||04 Feb 2018|
Schedule for FPRM
|Last date for receipt of completed applications|
The link to apply is given at the end of this page. However, before applying, check application fee, instructions for applying, and data to be filled in the IRMA Application Form.
IRMA Application Form Application Fee 2018
Candidates must pay requisite application fee along with their application form of IRMA Admission 2018. The fee amount for PGDRM is as follows.
|OBC NCL||Rs 1400|
Obtain IRMA Application Form 2018 In Offline Mode
Candidates who wish to obtain offline (hard copy) of application form of IRMA Admission 2018 indeed have the option to do so. In order to get the offline form, they can do one of the following things.
- Either visit IRMA Admission Office
- Or Write to the address (Manager (Academics), Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand – 388 001, Gujarat) with demand draft in favour of Institute of Rural Management Anand payable at Anand.
- When the admissions office receives the request, they will send print out of the following items: prospectus, application form, sample question paper of “IRMASAT”
- Those who belong to BPL category need not pay fee, but will have to submit self-attested latest proof of belonging to BPL.
How To Pay Application Fee If Filling Online IRMA Application Form 2018?
Those who are applying online can pay the fee in one of the following ways. These are the options to pay fees:
- Pay online through online payment gateway
- Pay using SBI challan
SBI Challan Download: Click here to download SBI Challan.
Apply Online Here
The link to apply online is available at the official website of IRMA, irma.ac.in and also given on this page. Candidates can click on the apply online link and complete the application form.
Apply Online and Pay Through Payment Gateway: Click here to fill online IRMA Application Form 2018 and pay fee online.
Apply Online and Pay to any branch of SBI: Click here to Apply Online while paying fee through SBI.
Apply Online for BPL candidates: Click here to apply online if you belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
To Check Admission Status: Click Here
Step By Step Guide To Fill IRMA Application Form 2018
Candidates will find the below-mentioned guide for application form of IRMA Admission 2018 useful.
The registration screen looks like the screenshot shown below.
Following are the steps to apply.
- Register by entering email ID, nationality.
- An email will be sent to the candidate with auto-generated password.
- Login at the login window.
- Enter all details asked in the form including personal, education, test centre choices.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
Details to be entered in Application Form of IRMA Admission 2018
Candidates will enter details under basic profile, eligibility, general information. Fields that show under each are as follows
- Basic details
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- Payment mode
- Upload photograph and signature
- Eligibility details
- Education status
- Graduation duration