IRMA Admission 2019 registration has been started, candidates first have to register themselves and after registration, they can fill the application form which will available soon on the official website. IRMA Application Form 2019 will be released by the Institute of Rural Management, Anand. The Application Form of IRMA Admission 2019 must be submitted before the last date. Candidates interested as well as eligible to pursue Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM 2019 – 21), Programme in Rural Management (PRM 2019 – 21) at IRMA can apply. There are more than one ways to apply. One can opt to submit IRMA Application Form 2019 in any one mode suitable. Under all circumstances, though the form must be correct with valid data, and the fee should be paid. Only those who apply on time will be considered for IRMA Admission 2019. Get here complete details of IRMA Application Form 2019 such as dates, fee, steps to apply.
IRMA Application Form 2019
Institute or Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will issue application form for admission to academic session 2019-21. Candidates must read eligibility criteria, application process, application fee payment process before filling Application Form of IRMA Admission 2019. Also one must strictly apply as per the dates.
Schedule for PGDRM
|Availability of IRMA Application Form 2019||18 Sep 2018|
|Last date for IRMA Admission 2019 for PGDRM 2019 – 21||31 Dec 2018|
|Date of IRMASAT 2019 exam||1st week of February 2019|
Schedule for FPRM
|Last date for receipt of the completed applications||3rd week of February 2019|
The link to apply will be given at the end of this page. However, before applying, check application fee, instructions for applying, and data to be filled in the IRMA Application Form.
IRMA Application Form Application Fee 2019
Candidates must pay requisite application fee along with their application form of IRMA Admission 2019. The fee amount for PGDRM is as follows.
|OBC NCL||Rs 1400|
Obtain IRMA Application Form 2019 In Offline Mode
Candidates who wish to obtain offline (hard copy) of application form of IRMA Admission 2019 indeed have the option to do so. In order to get the offline form, they can do one of the following things.
- Either visit IRMA Admission Office
- Or Write to the address (Manager (Academics), Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand – 388 001, Gujarat) with demand draft in favour of Institute of Rural Management Anand payable at Anand.
- When the admissions office receives the request, they will send print out of the following items: prospectus, application form, sample question paper of “IRMASAT”
- Those who belong to BPL category need not pay fee, but will have to submit self-attested latest proof of belonging to BPL.
How To Pay Application Fee If Filling Online IRMA Application Form 2019?
Those who are applying online can pay the fee in one of the following ways. These are the options to pay fees:
- Pay online through online payment gateway
- Pay using SBI challan
Apply Online Here
The link to apply online is available at the official website of IRMA, irma.ac.in and also given on this page. Candidates can click on the apply online link and complete the application form.
Registration and Apply Online:
- Click here to register for the IRMA Admission 2019 for PGDRM course.
- IRMA Application Form 2019 will be available at www.irma.ac.in
Step By Step Guide To Fill IRMA Application Form 2019
Candidates will find the below-mentioned guide for application form of IRMA Admission 2019 useful.
The registration screen looks like the screenshot shown below.
Following are the steps to apply.
- Register by entering email ID, nationality.
- An email will be sent to the candidate with an auto-generated password.
- Login at the login window.
- Enter all details asked in the form including personal, education, test centre choices.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
Details to be entered in Application Form of IRMA Admission 2019
Candidates will enter details under basic profile, eligibility, general information. Fields that show under each are as follows
- Basic details
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- Payment mode
- Upload photograph and signature
- Eligibility details
- Education status
- Graduation duration
Instructions for applying online for IRMA Admission 2019
- You are requested to refer the selection process before filling the application form.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID.
- You need to mention your name as given on your graduation certificate / mark-sheet.
- Please ensure that the correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload a scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature (Maximum size: 512 KB) at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of your latest OBC (Non-creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category certificate as applicable (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Please also upload the scanned copy of your mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Also upload your graduation certificate, Sports certificate, extra-curricular certificate and work experience certificate (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 1 MB).
- Sponsored applicants are required to upload sponsoring certificate as per the format available on IRMA website www.irma.ac.in.
- In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
- Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
- IRMA reserves the right for selecting applicants.
- Mere fulfilling eligibility requirement will not guarantee for shortlisting for the next stage.
- Jurisdiction: The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
- IRMA Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use the IRMA Query Management System (IRMA-QMS), rather than an email, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask the US] in your dashboard
- Select the query category and submit your query
Insofar, only registration of IRMA Admission 2019 for PGDRM course has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IRMA releases IRMA Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.