IRMA Application Form 2022 – Institute or Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has released the IRMSAT Application Form 2022 for PGDRM course on irma.ac.in. The last date to apply for IRMA PGDM-RM admission till January 15, 2022. To apply for the PGDRM course, the application fee is Rs. 2000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 1,000 for the SC/ST/PwD candidates. Applicants can check more details about IRMA Application Form 2022, from this page.
Latest – IRMA Application Form for PGDM-RM 2022 is out. Scroll down to fill the form.
IRMA 2022 Application Form
The candidates have to fill the IRMA 2022 application form with their valid CAT 2021/XAT 2022 scores. For candidates willing to take admission in the FPRM course, the scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, or the ICAT ASRB-NET are valid. Check the important dates of the IRMA 2022 Application Form in the table below:
Application Dates for PGDRM Course:
|IRMA PGDRM Admission 2020||PGDRM Dates||PGDMX(R) course dates||FPRM cours dates|
|Start of online application form||Released||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date for Indian nationals to submit online application form||15 Jan 2022||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||15 Jan 2022||To be notified||To be notified|
Apply Here: Click here to fill IRMA application form 2022 for the PGDRM course.
IRMA 2022 Application Form Fee
To submit the IRMA 2022 form, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee.
|General & OBC||Rs. 2500/-||Rs.2,000/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 2500/-||Rs.1,000/-||Rs. 700/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2323.01||–|
Note: For the FPRM course, applicants belonging to the BPL category are exempted from paying application fees.
Mode of payment: Pay the above-given amount of application fee by online mode through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
Documents to Keep Ready for IRMA Registration 2022
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of filling in details in the IRMA 2022 application form. This will ensure that the candidates fill in their forms quickly and error-free.
- Valid Email ID.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/IRMASAT Exam details, whichever is needed as per the course you are applying for.
- Valid VISA/Mastercard sponsored credit/debit card issued by scheduled banks.
- For credit card transaction you should have “3d Secure PIN”, generated through the sponsoring bank.
- For debit card transaction you need to have “Internet Banking UserID” and “Internet Banking Password”, issued by sponsoring bank.
- Scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy)/ SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
Image Specification for IRMA Application Form 2022
In the IRMA 2022 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and other documents to the IRMA application form. Check the specifications and format for images to be uploaded in IRMA 2022 form in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension (width x height)|
|Photo||JPEG or PNG||should not exceed 512 KB||200 pixels x 150 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG or PNG||should not exceed512 KB||200 pixels x 150 pixels|
IRMA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the courses offered at IRMA from below:
Eligibility criteria for PGDRM course
- Should be a graduate from any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) aggregate marks.
- Those who are in the final year of their degree exam are also eligible to apply for the PGDRM course
Eligibility criteria for FPRM course
- Must possess a postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equv grade (50% for reserved category candidates).
- Should have a valid score in CAT/XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ UGC-JRF/ NET/ CSIR-JRF/ NET/ ICAR-SRF/ ICAR/ASRB-NET/ GATE.
Eligibility criteria for PGDMX(R) course
- Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level
- Valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT is mandatory. For PGDMX(R) course IRMASAT is not conducted.
How to Fill IRMA Application Form 2022?
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for admission in IRMA for the academic session 2022-24.
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for IRMA admission 2022.
- Next, you have to register online by entering your name, email id, mobile number, city, state, etc. and then click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the registration details, you will receive an email verification.
- Click on the email verification link and then you can proceed to the next stage.
Step 2: Fill in details in the IRMA 2022 application form
- After registering online, candidates have to provide their personal information, academic details, exam details, etc.
- Also, you need to upload the scanned images as per the specification and format provided on this page.
- On entering all the necessary information, submit the application form.
Step 3: Pay the application fee
- Once candidates have filled in details in the IRMA application form, they can proceed to the next step which is making payment.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the required amount of application fee.
- Lastly, on completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the filled-in application form.
Details to Enter in IRMA Application Form 2022
In the IRMA admission form 2022, candidates have to provide the following information:
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- Payment mode
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Education status
- Graduation duration
IRMASAT 2022 Admit Card
The candidates who are required to appear for the IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2022 have to download the admit card from the official website of IRMA 2022. The candidates need to appear for IRMASAT 2022, PI and Group activity as per the time and dates on the IRMASAT 2022 Admit Card.
The candidates must download the admit card and carry it on the day of the exam in printed format. No candidates are allowed to appear for the selection round without the production of the admit card on demand.
About IRMA Admission 2022
Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) offers admission in PGDRM, FPRM, PGDMX(R) and certificate course in Rural Development. The candidates are selected for admission in these courses based on the marks of national level entrance exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, ICAT ASRB-NET etc. The selected candidates are then screened via the IRMASAT 2021, PI and Group activity as needed.
IRMA 2022 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for IRMA 2022 on the basis of CAT 2021/ XAT 2022 scores for admission in PGDRM, PGDMX(R). For admission in the FPRM course, candidates can apply on the basis of CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, or the ICAT ASRB-NET scores.
Ans : Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form to IRMA.
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. There’s no other option available with the candidate in order to fill the IRMA 2022 Application form.
Ans : Candidates shall have a valid email ID, phone number, scanned copy of photograph and signature, scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate, birth certificate, income certificate, community certificate, and reservation certificate (if applicable).
Ans : Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to apply for PGDRM and PGDMX(R). For admission to FPRM, the candidate must have a postgraduate degree or any equivalent degree.
Ans : Important messages and information regarding IRMA will be sent to the provided email-id /mobile numbers. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to have an active mobile number and phone number.
Ans : Yes. You can apply under both the categories of Foreign Nationals/NRI and Indian Nationals.
Ans : No need to panic. In such a case, the candidate is suggested to wait for 24 hours and check the status of the payment of the application form. Afterwards, if the status shows “failed”, then the amount will be returned back to the candidate’s account within 5 to 7 business days.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.