IRMA Application Form 2020 – Institute or Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has released the IRMSAT Application Form for PGDRM course on irma.ac.in. The last date to apply for PGDRM course is January 10, 2020. To apply for PGDRM course, the applciation fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 750 for the SC/ST/DAP candidates. In addition to the online application form, offline application form of IRMA 2020 is also available. To check all the details regarding IRMA 2020 Application Form, check this page below.
Latest: The application form for PGDRM is available. Apply from the direct link below.
IRMA 2020 Application Form
The candidtaes have to fill the IRMA 2020 application form with their valid CAT 2019/XAT 2020 scores. For candidates willing to take admisison in the FPRM course, the scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, or the ICAT ASRB-NET are valid. Check the important dates of IRMA 2020 Application Form in the table below:
Application Dates for PGDRM Course:
|IRMA PGDRM Admission 2020||PGDRM Dates||PGDMX(R) course dates||FPRM cours dates|
|Start of online application form||30 Sep 2019||01 Apr 2019||To be notified!|
|Last date for Indian nationals to submit online application form||10 Jan 2020||30 Sep 2019||04th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit application form for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30 Mar 2020||30 Sep 2019||04th week of Feb 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill IRMA application form 2020 for PGDRM course
IRMA 2020 Application Form Fee
To submit the IRMA 2020 form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee.
|General & OBC||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ST/DAP||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-|
|FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 2323.01||–|
Note: For FPRM course, applicants belonging to the BPL category are exempted from paying application fees.
Mode of payment: Pay the above-given amount of application fee by online mode through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
Documents to Keep Ready for IRMA Registration 2020
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of filling in details in IRMA 2020 application form. This will ensure that the candidates fill in their form quickly and error-free.
- Valid Email ID.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/IRMASAT Exam details, whichever is needed as per the course you are applying for.
- Valid VISA/Mastercard sponsored credit/debit card issued by scheduled banks.
- For credit card transaction you should have “3d Secure PIN”, generated through the sponsoring bank.
- For debit card transaction you need to have “Internet Banking UserID” and “Internet Banking Password”, issued by sponsoring bank.
- Scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature
- Scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy)/ SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
Image Specification for IRMA Application Form 2020
In the IRMA 2020 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature and other documents in the IRMA application form. Check the specifications and format for images to be uploaded in IRMA 2020 form in the table below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension (width x height)|
|Photo||JPEG or PNG||should not exceed 512 KB||200 pixels x 150 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG or PNG||should not exceed512 KB||200 pixels x 150 pixels|
IRMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the courses offered at IRMA from below:
Eligibility criteria for PGDRM course
- Should be a graduate from any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) aggregate marks.
- Those who are in the final year of their degree exam are also eligible to apply for the PGDRM course
Eligibility criteria for FPRM course
- Must possess a postgraduate degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equv grade (50% for reserved category candidates).
- Should have a valid score in CAT/XAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ UGC-JRF/ NET/ CSIR-JRF/ NET/ ICAR-SRF/ ICAR/ASRB-NET/ GATE.
Eligibility criteria for PGDMX(R) course
- Graduate in any discipline with 50 percent or above (45 percent or above for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level
- Valid score of either CAT/XAT/GMAT is mandatory. For PGDMX(R) course IRMASAT is not conducted.
How to Fill IRMA Application Form 2020?
The candidtaes can chcek the steps below to apply for admission in IRMA for the academic session 2020-22.
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for IRMA admission 2020.
- Next, you have to register online by entering your name, email id, mobile number, city, state, etc. and then click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the registration details, you will receive an email verification.
- Click on the email verification link and then you can proceed to the next stage.
Step 2: Fill in details in the IRMA 2020 application form
- After registering online, candidates have to provide their personal information, academic details, exam details, etc.
- Also, you need to upload the scanned images as per the specification and format provided on this page.
- On entering all the necessary information, submit the application form.
Step 3: Pay the application fee
- Once candidates have filled in details in the IRMA application form, they can proceed to the next step which is making payment.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the required amount of application fee.
- Lastly, on completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the filled-in application form.
Details to Enter in IRMA Application Form 2020
In the IRMA admission form 2020, candidates have to provide the following information:
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- Payment mode
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Education status
- Graduation duration
IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who are required to appear for the IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2020 have to download the admit card form the official website of IRMA 2020. The candidates need to appear for IRMASAT 2020, PI and Group activity as per the time and dates on the IRMASAT 2020 Admit Card.
The candidaes must download the admit card and carry it on the day of the exam in the printed format. No candidates are allowed to appear for the selection round without the production of the admit card on demand.
About IRMA Admission 2020
Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) offers admission in PGDRM, FPRM, PGDMX(R) and certificate course in Rural Development. The candidtaes are selected for admisison in these courses based on the marks of narional level entrance exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, ICAT ASRB-NET etc. The selected candidates are then screened via the IRMASAT 2020, PI and Group activity as needed.
IRMA 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for IRMA 2020 on the basis of CAT / XAT 2020 scores for admission in PGDRM, PGDMX(R). For admission in the FPRM course, candidates can apply on the basis of CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-JRF/NET, CSIR JRF/NET, ICAR-SRF, or the ICAT ASRB-NET scores.
Ans : Candidates need not send the hardcopy of the application form to IRMA.
Ans : Candidates can fill the form online through the official website only. There’s no other option available with the candidate in order to fill the IRMA 2020 Application form.
Ans : Candidates shall have a valid email ID, phone number, scanned copy of photograph and signature, scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate, birth certificate, income certificate, community certificate, and reservation certificate (if applicable).
Ans : Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to apply for PGDRM and PGDMX(R). For admission in FPRM, candidate must have a postgraduate degree or any equivalent degree.
Ans : Important messages and information regarding IRMA will be sent to the provided email-id /mobile numbers. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to have an active mobile number and phone number.
Ans : Yes. You can apply under both the categories of Foreign Nationals/NRI and Indian Nationals.
Ans : No need to panic. In such case, candidate is suggested to wait for 24 hours and check the status of the payment of the application form. Afterwards, if the status shows “failed”, then the amount will be returned back to the candidate’s account within 5 to 7 business days.