APJEE 2018 Admit Card has been issued to the candidates applied for the entrance examination. Candidates, who will apply for Diploma courses in the State of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in before the examination. For all the relevant information regarding the APJEE 2018 Admit Card, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website.
APJEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates, who will successfully apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2018, can only get the admit card through the official website. APJEE 2018 Admit Card will be an important document without with the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
|Issue of Admit Card||21 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||30 May 2018
(10 AM to 12 PM)
The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission in the institution and should therefore be preserved carefully.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for APJEE 2018.
Official Website: www.apdhte.nic.in.
Highlights of the Admit Card
- The admit card will consist of all the important information related to the entrance examination.
- Candidates will have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof at the time of examination.
- Candidates will have to paste a recent coloured size photograph on the prescribed space in the admit card
- Candidates will have to take a printout of the admit card before the last date of downloading the admit card.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
Applied candidates will have to follow some steps to download the APJEE 2018 Admit Card as given below:
- Step 1 – Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the link to the admit card.
- Step 3 – Candidates need to click on the searched link i.e. APJEE 2018 Admit Card given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 4 – Now, the candidates need to enter the User ID (Mobile No.) and click the Submit button.
- Step 5 – Candidates will be directed to the admit card page where they can check the details mentioned in the admit card such as name, category, course applied for, exam centre details, exam schedule etc.
- Step 6 – After checking all the details, the candidates need to download and save the admit card.
- Step 7 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.