|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
APJEE 2018 Result will be declared by APSCTE which comes under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education. The result will be published for the candidates appeared for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) 2018. The result will be uploaded on the official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in as per the scheduled dates. Candidates’ admission to various Degree (PCB) and Diploma courses in the State of Arunachal Pradesh will depend upon the scores obtained by the candidates in the examination.
The APJEE 2018 Result will be uploaded in a pdf format on the official website only. The candidates can check their result by checking their name and roll number in the list of the qualified candidates. For all the relevant information regarding the APJEE 2018 Result, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website.
Candidates, who will appear for the examination, need to go through the important dates regarding the APJEE 2018 Result as given in the table below:
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May/June 2018|
Highlights of the Result
- The result will be uploaded in a pdf format or in the form of the Merit List for the candidate appeared for the entrance examination.
- Merit List will be prepared category-wise and course wise also.
- After the declaration of result, there will not be any re-examination for the candidates as the result will be final.
How to Check the Result
To check the APJEE 2018 Result, the candidates will have to go through the following steps as given below:
- Step 1 – Candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the link to the result.
- Step 3 – Candidates need to click on the searched link i.e. APJEE 2018 Result given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 4 – Now, the candidates need to enter the roll number and date of birth and click the Submit button.
- Step 5 – Candidates will be directed to the pdf of the result where they can check their marks and ranks obtained in the examination.
- Step 6 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the result for the future reference.
After the declaration of the result, the last stage of the admission process i.e. counselling and allotment of seats will be conducted by the conducting body. The counselling will be held on the basis of the scores and ranks obtained by the candidates, the number of appeared candidates and difficulty level of the examination. Candidates can check the counselling schedule through the official website i.e. apdhte.nic.in. Candidates will be required to appear for the counselling at the allotted time and date with all the important documents for admission in the course applied for. If any candidate will forget to carry any of the document or appears late then his/her candidature will be cancelled by the conducting body.