APJEE Application Form 2022- Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) has released the application form for APJEE 2022 at apdhte.admissions.nic.in. Candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 till June 15, 2022. To complete the registration, the candidates have to pay the Registration fees, which is non-refundable. APJEEE 2022 registration fee is Rs. 500 for APST candidates and Rs. 700 for non APST candidates. For more information regarding APJEE Application Form 2022 candidates can refer to this page below.
Latest – APJEE 2022 Application Form is out. Scroll down to fill the form.
APJEE Application Form 2022
APSCTE releases the Application Form for APJEE for admission to its various diploma programme. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 online on the official site of APSCTE i.e. apjee.in
Direct Link for APJEE Application Form 2022: Click here to fill the APJEE 2022 Application Form.
See: Admit Card
APJEE Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||APJEE 2022|
|Who Releases the Form||Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Where is the Form Released||apdhte.nic.in|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Application Fee||Previous year – 500 for APST; 700 for Non APST candidates (taxes + charges not included).|
|How to Pay Fee||Online through E-Wallet/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI|
|Who Can Apply||10th Pass Candidates|
APJEE 2022 Application Form Date
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to APJEE Application Form 2022 in the table given below.
|APJEE 2022 Diploma||Important Dates|
|Registration and submission of Application form||19 Apr 2022 onwards|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Form||15 Jun 2022|
|Online verification of documents||20 Apr – 16 Jun 2022|
|Finalisation of Registration and generation of admit card||17 Jun 2022|
|Date of Examination||25 Jun 2022|
APJEE 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the official notice regarding APJEE 2022 Application Form from below:
For more details of APJEE 2022 Diploma – Download Notification.
APJEE 2022 Application Fee
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the APJEE 2022 application form along with the required amount of fees to register themselves.
- Candidates must pay the application fee in online mode through credit card/debit card or by net banking.
- Candidates can check the amount of application fee for APJEE 2022 below.
|Category||%age of seats||Application Fee|
|Non APST||20%||Rs. 700|
APJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear for the APJEE 2022 below.
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, the Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all the others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed the qualifying examination of Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for APJEE 2022 and online Counselling.
- The minimum academic qualifications to be eligible for counselling and admission in the various courses will be as follows:
- For Diploma Courses: Passed Class X (Class XII (Science) for Diploma in Pharmacy and Class XII for Hotel Management & Catering Technology) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board with minimum 35% in aggregate. Should have passed Science and Mathematics in Class X for Engineering courses.
Documents required for APJEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for APJEE Application Form below.
- Photograph (size 10 KB to 100 KB in .jpg file format)
- Marks Card of the qualifying examination (Class X/XII), if passed (size 10 KB to 300 KB in .pdf file format)
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate; APST Certificate for Cat.-I, Government Employment Certificate or Temporary Residential Certificate(TRC) issued by First Class Magistrate during 2022 for Cat.-II.
- PwD certificate, if applicable.
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Temporary Residential Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2021 for Category-II.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
APJEE Application Form 2022 Image Specifications
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to upload the images of their photograph and signature in the APJEE Application Form. Candidates can check the image specifications for APJEE Application Form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||10 KB to 100 KB||.jpg|
|Marks Card of the qualifying examination (Class X/XII), if passed||10 KB to 300 KB|
How to apply for the APJEE 2022?
Candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates can click on the link given on this page above.
Step 2: Now a new page will appear candidates are required to enter the askeed details to complete the registration process.
Step 3: Now candidates can login using their user name and password which will get generated at the time of the registration.
Step 4: A new page with the APJEE 2022 Application Form of the candidates will appear, now candidates are required to enter all the asked details in the form correctly.
Step 5: Now candidates can submit their application form along with the required amount of application fee on the official site.
Details of APJEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the previous year APJEE Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Present Address
- Phone with study code
- Educational Details
APJEE 2022 Admit Card
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) releases the Admit Card for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Test (APJEE).
- All the registered candidates can download their Adit Card from the official site as per the schedule.
- Candidates are required to enter their user name and password which they got at the time of the registration.
- Candidates ca also get the Admit Card of APJEE 2022 from the Office of the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar (JEE Branch).
- All the applicants are required to download and print their APJEE 2022 Admit Card and they shall also keep it safely for future references.
See: Admit Card
About APJEE 2022
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Test (APJEE). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APJEE 2022 online from the official site of APSCTE. APSCTE conducts the APJEE 2022 for amission to is various diploma programmes. It is a test which shall take place in offline mode as it is expected to be a pen paper based test. Candidates are required to go to the APJEE 2022 examination center along with their admit card and blue/black ball point pen.
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is an autonomous body which works under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It conducts various entrance tests to select the eligible candidates for its various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State. It offers various courses to enhance the knowledge of the students in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and all the other states of the nation.
FAQs on APJEE Application Form
Q1. is APJEE 2022 Application Form released online?
Ans. yes the form is available online.
Q2. Can APJEE 2022 Fees be submitted online?
Ans. Yes, APJEE 2022 Fees can be submitted online.
Q3. Who are eligible to fill APJEE Application Form
Ans. Candidates are required to have passed/appeared for the Std. X examination from any recognized university or institution within Arunachal Pradesh and for candidates who have passed the examination from any other state then they are required to have passed/appeared from a government recognized board.
-Candidates must be of 15 to 18 years of age as on the date of the admission and a relaxation of 3 years of age shall be provided to the SC/ST candidates.
Official Website: apdhte.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.