Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 has been conducted on 30 April 2023. The Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is a State level Diploma entrance exam. It is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission to Diploma in Polytechnics offering Diploma in Jharkhand. If you want to appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam then register before last date. Then download PECE admit card. After exam, check answer key and then Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 result.
Latest – Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 result is out. Download result here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023
What is Jharkhand Polytechnic exam?
The full form of PECE is Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. It is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at a State level. You can get admission in Diploma in Polytechnics offering Diploma in Jharkhand through this exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Date
JCECEB decides and announces the exam date of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2023 application form||27 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in||10 Apr 2023|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2023 admit card release date||24 Apr 2023|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2023 Exam Date||30 Apr 2023|
|Release of official answer key||02 May 2023|
|Last date to raise objections against key||06 May 2023 up to 5:00 pm|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE 2023 result announcement||01 Jun 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 01 Jun – Result Release Notice
- 02 May –Answer Key Notice
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PECE 2023|
|Full Form of PECE||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Full Form of JCECEB||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Type of Exam||Diploma Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PECE||Diploma|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PECE||Polytechnics offering Diploma in Jharkhand|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 10|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR Based|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -0.25|
|Exam Duration||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam
If you will appear in Jharkhand Polytechnic PECE exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the PECE exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 150 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 150.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hour 30 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language Hindi and English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PECE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PECE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PECE previous year question papers.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Sample Papers
The PECE sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Diploma entrance exam preparation.
- The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 sample paper by JCECEB, if any, is official.
- However you can also use PECE sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination contain specimen questions based on latest Jharkhand Polytechnic syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 mock test.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of PECE are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- PECE previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The Jharkhand Polytechnic question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice Jharkhand Polytechnic previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 question paper and older year papers.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- JCECEB releases the PECE application form 2023 at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PECE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
The PECE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PECE admit card.
- JCECEB releases the admit card at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PECE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PECE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination 2023.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the Jharkhand Polytechnic answer key only after the exam ends.
- If JCECEB releases the PECE official answer key, then you can download it at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PECE solutions.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
All students who write the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) declares the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 result link is is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per JCECEB calendar.
- In order to check Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PECE exam decides your admission to Diploma courses.
The official Website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
If you have any queries on Jharkhand Polytechnic 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
My DOB is 07.07.2003 can I apply for this?
your minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st July of the examination year.
kitna number layege to pass ho jayege