|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), exam conducting body, will conduct an entrance exam namely, Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE 2018). The JCECEB PECE 2018 is conducted to shortlist the students for admission to the Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic session 2018. Interested aspirants can apply for JCECEB PECE 2018 by online mode. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance examination. The admit card can be downloaded online and it is to be brought along at the examination center. After the exam is conducted, the candidates will be able to check their result by entering their roll number. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam they will be called for counselling. Candidates can check more details about JCECEB PECE 2018 from the article below.
JCECEB PECE 2018
The Board is yet to announce the schedule for various events of JCECEB PECE 2018. However, the candidates may refer to the expected schedule prepared from the last year’s information as provided in the table below:
|Online application process begins from||03rd week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the completed application form||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|JCECEB PECE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by||4 days before the exam|
|JCECEB PECE 2018 exam date||Last week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of result||02nd week of May 2018|
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Board. The eligibility criteria to apply for JCECEB PECE 2018 is as follows:
- The aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand
- There is no age limit except for Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st july of the examination year.
- Must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
JCECEB PECE 2018 Application Form
- The application form for JCECEB PECE 2018 shall be filled and submitted by online mode only.
- The applicants need to provide their personal details, educational qualification details, communication details in the online application.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fees through online mode.
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details entered are correct as once the fee payment is done, candidates shall not be able to edit any information in the application form.
- It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
JCECEB PECE 2018 Admit Card
The candidates who have submitted their applications duly completed in all aspects will be able to download their admit card from the JCECEB website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their Application Number and Password as provided to them at the time of submitting the online application.
Exam Pattern for JCECEB PECE 2018
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minute
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.,e, in English and Hindi
- Total Marks : 150
- Nature of the questions: MCQ
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
JCECEB PECE 2018 Result
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by entering their Roll Number/ Application Number. The result for JCECEB PECE 2018 shall be uploaded online at the Board’s official website. The candidates will be selected for admission to the academic year 2018 on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
JCECEB PECE 2018 Counselling
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to participate for the counselling. The counselling schedule and other details will be provided through notification. The selected candidates who wish to participate for the counselling shall be required to pay an amount of Rs. Rs 400 (Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST/Female candidates of any category) by challan or by postal order. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring the relevant documents in proof of date of birth, academic qualification, category etc.
For more details of JCECEB PECE – Download previous year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of JCECEB PECE Entrance Exam 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JCECEB PECE releases JCECEB PECE Entrance Exam 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.