Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts an Polytechnic entrance exam to shortlist the students for admission to the Polytechnic Diploma Courses. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) entrance exam they will be called for counselling and admission is granted. Candidates can check all details about JCECEB PECE from this article.
JCECEB PECE / Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam
The Board release the notification regarding admission for Jharkhand Polytechnic. Exam dates are given below.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam||Dates|
|JCECEB PECE 2018||19 May 2018|
|JCECEB PECE 2019||26 May 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of Jharkhand
- There is no age limit except for Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st july of the examination year.
- Must have passed class 10th with at least 35% mark.
The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minute
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.,e, in English and Hindi
- Total Marks : 150
- Nature of the questions: MCQ
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If there is more than one selected answer. it will consider as a wrong answer and marks will be deducted.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.