Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus – Candidates can check the syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). The syllabus specifies the important topics from which questions will be framed in the exam. JCECEB PECE is conducted for the admission into diploma courses. It is a state level entrance examination. Scroll down to know more about Jharkhand Polytecnic 2020 Syllabus.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 consists of the questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Candidates can check the important topics subject – wise given below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Current Electricity
- Wave motion
- Reflection and Refraction of light
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number system
- Heights and Distance
- HCF and LCM
- Rational Expressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- The straight line
- Time and Work
- Mathematics Modelling
- Surface Areas & Volume
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus for Chemistry
- Group Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Different Chemical Reactions
- Acids, Bases, Salts and Hydrolysis
- Mixture and Compunds
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
It is eesential to check the exam pattern before the examination as it specifies the duration of the exam, number of questions, maximum marks etc. Candidates can check the exam pattern for Jharkhand Polytecnic 2020 given below.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 2.30 hours
- Medium: The question paper will be available in Hindi and English
- Sections: There are 3 sections
- Nature of questions: The questions in the exam are mulriple-choice questions
- Total questions: There are 150 in total
Distribution of questions
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If there is more than one selected answer. it will consider as a wrong answer and marks will be deducted.
Check the distribution of questions give below.
Important Books for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Candidates can check the list of books given below in order to prepare for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
|Science for Tenth Class Part1 |
|Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1 for|
|Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for |
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class X||Buy Here|
How to Prepare using Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2020?
Check some of the preparation tips given below in order to prepare using the syllabus.
- Proper time management: Before starting with the preparation, make a time table for the preparation and stick to it..
- Analyze the topics carefully: Check all the topics with a hawk eye and prepare accordingly.
- Purchase good books to study: After checking the syllabus, select those books that have the concepts clearly stated.
- Watch youtube videos: Check the topics from teh syllabus and see if any videos are available on those topics.
About Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted by harkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Through this exam, the candidates can take admission in Diploma courses. This is a state level entrance examination. The duration of the exam is 2 hours 20 minutes. The questions are asked from the subjects Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. There is negative marking in the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.