Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 – Guidelines for admission have been released by Central Selection Committee, Education (Higher) Department, Government of Tripura. Class 10th passed/appeared candidates of Tripura are eligible to take part in Tripura Polytechnic Admission 2020. On the basis of DEEET 2020 Exam, candidates is selected for admission in Diploma Engineering courses. Get to know more about Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 from this article.
Important Dates for Second Round Admission [NEW]
|Issue of 2nd round Seat Allotment Letter||13 Nov 2020|
|Contact (if required) with CSC at Birchandra|
State Central Library, Agartala, regarding
queries related 2nd round allotted seats
|13 & 16 Nov 2020|
|Student can surrender seats between||13-16 Nov 2020|
|2nd Round Admission in respective Polytechnic|
|17-19 Nov 2020|
- Click here to check 2nd Round Online Counselling Details.
Important Dates for First Round Admission
|1st Round Admission in respective institutes|
31 Oct – 02 Nov 2020 (04:00 PM)
|Surrender of seats|
02 Nov 2020 (04:00 PM)
|Surrender of seats for up-gradation|
02 Nov 2020 (04:00 PM)
- Click here to check the 1st round schedule extension notice.
Tripura Diploma Admission Through DEEET 2020 [NEW]
In connection to the above mentioned table students are hereby informed that
- Due date of admission into respective polytechnic institutes is upto 5.00 pm of 29th October 2020. During admission, students has to bring online generated Allotment Letter, all supporting documents in original and have to fulfill all other criteria of that respective institute to get admission. By taking admission, any student can lock his/her seat allotted by Online Admission System.
- Admission of any student in respective institute as per the ‘Seat Allotment Letter’ where he/she has got seat, is subject to fulfilling all conditions set by that respective institute.
- If any student, does not want to take admission in that allotted seat and want to participate in the 2nd round of counseling in that case student has to surrender the seat (allotted in the 1st round) within 11.59 pm of 29th October 2020.
- If any student will not surrender the seat within 11.59 pm of 29th October 2020, in that case that student will not be eligible for 2nd round of counseling.
- For seat surrender, student has to login with their ID and password in the DEEET portal.
- If any student want to upgrade / want to avail seats of higher preferences, in that case the student has to surrender that seat allotted in the 1st round. Thus, for such up-gradation student need not to take admission in respective polytechnic institute. In the 2nd round of online counseling, up-gradation will be done based on availability of seats considering candidates merit position and choices fed earlier in the online system.
- If any student has got seat of his/her 1st preference, in that case there will not be any upgradation. If such candidate has not take admission during date mentioned earlier in that case they will lose their seat and will not be eligible for 2nd round of counseling and admission.
- Regarding ‘Up-gradation’ consider the point no-6 of this notice instead of whatever mentioned in the ‘Seat Allotment Letter’.
- There will not be any kind of internal sliding of branch within respective/ same institute after or during 1st round of admission. Regarding internal sliding within respective/ same institute a separate notice will be given by the CSC-2020 mentioning the date of such sliding. Such kind of sliding within available seats (if any) will be after 2nd round of counseling and admission only subject to decision of CSC-2020.
- If any student has not taken admission within due date and also not surrendered his/her seat within due date, in that case such student will not be eligible for 2nd round of counseling whereas such seats will be considered for 2nd round of counseling.
- If any student has availed any seat through Central Selection Committee of any earlier academic year, such student will not be eligible to take admission.
- Students, who have passed Madhyamik from CBSE Board conducted examination, are eligible to take admission in Diploma Engineering. Students, passed from CBSE School conducted examination are not eligible to take admission.
- Students offered seats under Ex-Serviceman (ESM) sub-category has to verify their ‘Seat Allotment Letter’ from Rajya Sainik Board, Agartala, Tripura without which such students will not be eligible to avail ESM quota.
- Students offered seats under PwD sub-category should have valid PwD certificate with 40% or more disability without which such students will not be eligible to avail PwD quota.
- Students offered seats under ST/SC category should have valid certificate issued by competent authority without which such students will not be eligible to avail seat under that category.
- A separate notice will be issued on later date for 2nd round of counseling and admission.
Important Dates for Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020
|Online Applications start||20 Mar 2020|
|Online Applications end|
05 Aug 2020
|Online application reopen from||18 – 19 Aug 2020|
|Admit Card availability|
|DEEET 2020 date|
|Publication of Answer Key||05 Oct 2020|
|Raise objection against keys by||6 Oct 2020 up to 5.00 pm|
|Merit List publication|
|Choice filling for online counselling||17 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Issue of Seat Allotment Letter||22 Oct 2020|
|First Round Admission||27 – 29 Oct 2020|
- Click here to check the DEEET 2020 Notice for Publication of Result and Online Counselling Date.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Result
The Central Selection Committee (CSC) releases the result of the entrance exam in the form of merit list. It consists of the candidates who qualify the test and are eligible for further process. DEEET Merit list is prepared based on marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates who took the test can check result from deeet.tripura.gov.in or highereducation.tripura.gov.in. There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation of DEEET 2020 result.
– Click here to download Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Merit List for ST Category.
– Click here to download Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Merit List for SC Category.
– Click here to download Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Common Merit List.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Answer Key
The Central Selection Committee (CSC) has released the answer key for DEEET 2020 exam. It is available in PDF format at highereducation.tripura.gov.in. It consists of correct answers of questions ask in DEEET exam. In case candidate finds any error in the DEEET answer key, then they can raise an objection against the answer key.
Answer Key: Click here to download the Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Answer Key.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Exam Date Notice
Click here to download the Notice
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Application Form Reopen Notice
Central Selection Committee, Education (Higher) Department, Tripura has decided to reopen the DEEET 2020 application form for two days. It will be opened from 18 to 19 August 2020. Check the complete official notice from below.
Latest Notice: Click here to check the DEEET 2020 Application Form reopen notice.
- Click here to check the Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Application Deadline Extension Notice.
- Click here to download DEET 2020 Educational Notice
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Application Form
The application form is released in online mode only. Candidates can access the application form on the official website of DEEET 2020, deeet.tripura.gov.in or highereducation.tripura.gov.in. Offline applications are not allowed. Candidates can use the direct link given below to apply online.
Application Form: Click here to submit DEEET 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee: Following amount of application fee needs to be paid online through net banking, debit card or credit card.
|General, SC, ST||Rs 350|
|BPL (Male & Female)||Rs 200|
Image Specifications: The applicant has to upload his/her photograph and signature while applying. Format and size for these must be as per the table below.
How to Apply for DEEET 2020?
Step 1: Registration– Enter basic details such as name, DOB, gender etc to register yourself. Use the direct link given above for registration. An OTP is sent to the mobile number provided in the form. Enter the OTP to verify the mobile number. Registration number is received after successful registration.
Step 2: Login- Using the Reg. number/ email address along with password to login.
Step 3: Create Profile and Upload Photos- Applicants need to enter personal details, contact details and upload photo and signature in this step. After successful profile creation, click on “Apply Online” button.
Step 4: Fill Application Form- Next, provided academic details and choices for exam centre.
Step 5: Preview and Submit DEEET 2020 Application Form- Before final submission, preview the form and verify that all the information is correct.
Step 6: Make Payment of Application Fee- Pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
Step 7: Print Acknowledgement- Take printout of the payment receipt and acknowledgement for future reference.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility required for DEEET 2020 here.
Nativity- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
Maximum Age Limit- There is no maximum age limit to apply.
- The applicant must pass Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent exam from TBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent boards.
- 35% aggregate marks must be obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent to be eligible.
- Those who have appeared for 10th exams in 2020 are also eligible provided that they must fulfil all eligibility criteria at the time of document verification and admission.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Syllabus
Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura 2020 consists of 3 sections. The syllabus pertaining to all 3 sections is provided here.
Section 1: Mathematics
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
Section 2: Science/ Physical Science
|Force & Newton’s Laws||Matter- Nature & Behaviour|
|Magnetic Effects of Current||Acids, Bases & Salts|
|Light- Reflection & Refraction||Metals & Non-metals|
|Sources of Energy||Periodic Classification of Elements|
Section 3: English
- Subject-Verb concord
- Parts of Speech, Determiners
Click here to check the DEEET 2020 syllabus in detail.
DEEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are willing to appear for the entrance test can check the pattern for the same below.
Type of Questions- Multiple-choice (MCQ)
Mode of Entrance Exam- Offline (OMR based)
Medium of paper- English and Bengali both.
Duration of test- 2 hours (Compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour is allowed to PH candidates)
Subjects/Sections- Maths, Science/Physical Science and English
Total Questions- 100
Total Marks- 400
Marking Scheme- 4 mark gets awarded for each right answer and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
Section-wise weightage- Check the table below.
|Physics – 20|
Chemistry – 20
Chemistry – 80
|Total||100 ques||400 marks|
Exam Centres for Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020
There are a total of 5 centres one can choose from. The applicant has to provide 2 choices in the order of preference.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Counselling
The qualified students have to participate in the counselling process to get a seat in polytechnic colleges of Tripura. Physical presence of candidate is mandatory at the time of counselling otherwise candidature is liable to be cancelled. Original documents are required at the time of counselling for verification. These are listed below.
Documents required at the time of Document Verification
Following documents in original along with 2 photocopies are to be produced.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Madhyamik (10th) / equivalent marksheet
- Admit card of Madhyamik (10th) / equivalent or Birth Certificate for Proof of Age
- PRTC (non Citizenship certificate) as proof of residency
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- ESM Certificate, if applicable
- BPL Ration Card, if applicable
- Seat Surrendered Certificate, if applicable
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Official Website: deeet.tripura.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.