|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. Candidates can fill their application as per schedule. Candidates can check the complete information regarding TS POLYCET 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest – TS POLYCET 2017 Final Phase Allotment has been released, Check it below.
TS POLYCET 2017
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2017. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for POLYCET 2017 itself is an application for admission. Admission into new Diploma Courses sanctioned if any during the academic year 2017-18 will be done on the basis of POLYCET-2017 rank.
Schedule for TS POLYCET 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of online filling of applications||14 Mar 2017|
|Last date of filling of online application||11 Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||22 Apr 2017 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Date of declaration of results||05 May 2017|
State Board of Technical Education and Training has published the college wise allotment list which can be checked at the official website or from the direct link given below.candidates are advised that one candidate should not login from the same Computer/ Browser at the same time otherwise it will show Security error.
TS POLYCET 2017 Counselling
Admission will be made based on options exercised by candidate. The detailed programme with the ranks of the candidates called on each day for counseling has been published in daily Newspapers in English / Telugu / Urdu having wide publicity to enable the candidates to attend the Admission Camp on the specified date, time and place for each region. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the counseling. The admission programme will also be displayed at the admission camp and in all Polytechnic. Admission notification issued in the press is to be treated as call letter.
Decentralised Certificate Verification:
- OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates
- ST Category Candidates
- Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development area Residents (Old City)
- Check Last Rank Status
Final Phase Counselling
Web counselling process for admission into polytechnics
- Soon after the declaration of results of SSC and POLYCET-2017, detailed notification will be published in daily newspapers inviting the students to attend for certificate verification and option entry.
- Candidates called on each day for counseling shall attend with all original certificates and documents for verification at any one of the designated venues.
- A print out of the options so entered shall be kept as record for reference.
- Allotment of seats will be based on a computer program considering the merit of the candidate in all possible reservation categories of a candidate and the best possible seats among the eligible options will be allotted.
Document Required at the time of Counselling
Candidates who have been called for counselling have to bring the following certificates, which are relevant to them in original for verification purpose along with one set of attestedcopies.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination
- Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- POLYCET Hall ticket and Rank Card.
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- In respect of candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination privately, without schooling, a Certificate of Residence for 7 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of relevant qualifying examination he/ she first appeared is to be produced from an Officer of Revenue Department not below the rank of MRO.
- In case of candidates who are not local to any one of the University area, a Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue officer (MRO) for a total period 10 years of residence, excluding the period of study outside the State, or in case of parent, excluding the period of employment outside the State.
- In case of candidates who are not Local to any one of the University areas, a certificate from the employer with whom the parents or the spouse of the candidate are employed.
- IIn case of candidates who are permanent residents of Quli Qutub Shah Urban Development Authority area and desirous of seeking admission, into QQ Govt. Polytechnic, Old City, Hyderabad, a Residence Certificate from MRO is to be produced (Original) as per AnnexureVII (Refer G.O.Ms.No.383, LEN & TE Department, Dated 4-10-1985). The Ration Card and attested voter Identity Card of parent issued by Revenue Authorities are also to be produced in support of the claim.
- The Medical Certificate in the format given in Annexure-VIII, issued by State/District Medical Board in case of Physical handicapped candidate (Vide G.O.Ms.No.109, Women’s Development, Child Welfare & Labour Department, Dt.15-6-1992).
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC Candidates
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel from competent authority.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original) issued by various organisations constituted by State/Central Government to conduct tournaments at various levels (to be counter-signed by the Headmaster of the School / D.E.O.)
- Conduct Certificate from Head of the Institution where last studied.
- Original Transfer Certificate to be produced within a week from the date of seeking Admission, failing which the admission granted will be automatically cancelled without notice and the resulting vacancy will be duly filled.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.
TS POLYCET 2017 Application Form
For convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET 2017 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS. Hyderabad. Student can approach any of the nearest Ap-Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). Candidates can also download the TS POLYCET 2017 application from the website as per schedule. Candidate are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling application form.
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST and
- Rs.350/- for other candidates
How to Fill Application Form?
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name
- Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format.
- Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination/ help line centers
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST)
- Enter your special category, if any ( CAP/SP/PH/NCC ).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
The filled in Application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest TSonline/payment gateway/Net Banking/Help line center with a cash payment of Rs. 350/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 200/-.
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained atleast 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2017, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2017.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2017. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for POLYCET-2017 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admission.
TS POLYCET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The Admit Card for TS POLYCET 2017 has been issued by the exam authorities and candidates can download the same from the official website of the SBTET. Telangana.
Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Site https://polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any help line center.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April-2017 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks
Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the Examination. In no case will they be allowed to leave the examination Hall till 12-00 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the Examination. Before leaving, the candidates must return the response sheet/answer sheet and can take away the question paper booklet.
TS POLYCET 2017 Result
The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission in to diploma courses. The above rules are subject to any amendments that may be issued by the Government from time to time.