TS POLYCET 2022 – The application form TS POLYCET 2022 has been released by SBTET. The link of the application form is given below. The TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be held on 30 June 2022. The exam is held as an OMR based format. Through POLYCET 2022, admission into all Diploma courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering / Technology offered at Polytechnic institutes in Telangana state, Diploma in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Seed Technology & Organic Agriculture courses offered by Professor Jay Shankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Diploma courses offered by Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticulture University, and 6 years Integrated (B.Tech) UG courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is given. Check more details about TS POLYCET 2022 from this page.
Latest – TS POLYCET 2022 application form has been released. Click here to apply.
Latest – The brochure has also been released for TS POLYCET 2022. Download it from here.
TS POLYCET 2022
In order to qualify TS POLYCET 2022, the candidates need to get the minimum qualifying marks as specified by the official authority.
TS POLYCET Overview
|Exam Name||TS POLYCET 2022|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Hyderabad|
polycetts.nic.in or http://www.polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
|Level of Courses||UG|
|Course Offered||Diploma in Engineering/B.Tech/BE/Diploma in Agriculture/ Diploma in Animal Husbandry/ FIsheries Polytechnic|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|No. of Questions Asked||150|
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Date
The official dates for the exam is as follows:
|TS POLYCET 2022||Dates|
|Release of application form||09 May 2022|
|Last date to register without late fee||4 June 2022|
|Last date to register with late fee of Rs 100||5 June 2022|
|Last date for Tatkal online registration with late fee of Rs 300||To be announced|
|Availability of hall ticket||To be announced|
|TS POLYCET 2022||30 June 2022|
|Availability of answer key||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the objections||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||12 Days after exam|
|Commencement of counselling||To be announced|
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Notification
The official notification for the exam is given below:
POLYCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the course-wise eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2022.
- There is no age limit to apply for TS POLYCET 2022.
- However, for the Diploma courses offered at PJTSAU, the candidates must have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission with an upper limit of 22 years.
- The candidates must be Indian National
- The candidates must belong to Telangana / Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates must have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent by Board of Secondary Education, AP / TS such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, TOSS, APOSS.
- The candidates must have passed 10th class examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects and have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS / TOSS / APOSS / CBSE / ICSE / Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State must have passed all subjects including Maths, Physics, Chemistry (Maths / Physics / Chemistry / Biology for Agriculture and Veterinary course) with minimum 35% in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing in SSC exam in 2022 and whose results are yet to be declared can also apply for TS POLYCET 2022.
For Agriculture and Veterinary courses: Candidates seeking admission in these courses must produce a certificate from the Heads of institution that the candidate has studied for a minimum period of 4 years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during their period of study from 1st class to 10th class. The relevant information must be filled in the proforma as prescribed in the FORM-I of brochure. It must be duly signed by the head of the institution.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill TS POLYCET 2022 application form at polycetts.nic.in. To fill the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee first. Select the qualifying exam first and enter the details like 10th class hall ticket number, date of birth, year of passing / appearing etc.
How to apply?
- Click on the link of the application form given above on this page.
- Next, enter the 10th class details.
- Then, enter the bio details.
- Next, upload the photograph and signature.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the hall ticket.
|SC / ST||Rs 250|
Mode of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
TS POLYCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The candidates can download TS POLYCET 2022 hall ticket from polycetts.nic.in.
- It can be downloaded by entering the login credentials. The candidates must carry the printed copy of the hall ticket to the exam center.
- It is an important document that must be preserved carefully after the examination also. The hall ticket specifies the details like exam date, exam timings, address of the exam center etc.
What to do if there is a discrepancy in TS POLYCET 2022 hall ticket? If there is any mistake in the hall ticket, get it corrected through the Coordinating Centre immediately and get a revised hall ticket. No candidate is allowed with incorrect data and photo in the hall ticket, so get the particulars corrected as soon as possible, if required.
TS POLYCET 2022 Helpline
Phone: 040-23222192, Email: [email protected]
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for TS POLYCET 2022 is based on the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology of class 10th examination (SSC) held in the academic year 2021-2 as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
TS POLYCET is conducted in the offline mode. The candidates have to mark the answers in the OMR sheet with HB pencil only. Check the detailed previous year exam pattern given below.
- Duration: The exam is of 2 hour 30 minutes
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- No. of question paper: There are 150 questions in the test
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 marks
Distribution of questions
|Section||Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
Important Instructions for TS POLYCET 2022
On the day of the exam, the candidates have to follow the instructions given below. Check the important points given below.
- The candidates must arrive at the exam hall 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 11.00 AM once the exam has started.
- The candidates must not bring the items like log books, tables, calculators, tabs, cell phones, communicable / programmable electronic gadgets etc into the exam hall.
- Till the completion of exam, the candidates must remain seated in their allotted seats only.
- Before leaving, the candidates must give the OMR sheets back to the invigilator.
Suggested Books for TS POLYCET 2022
In order to prepare for TS POLYCET 2022, the candidates can refer the books given below.
|Telangana State POLYCET||Check Price Here|
|Andhra Pradesh POLYCET||Check Price Here|
|POLYCET – Polytechnic Entrance [TELUGU MEDIUM]||Check Price Here|
|Polycet Polytechnic Common Entrance Test||Check Price Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma||Check Price Here|
|Science for Class 10 Part-1 Physics by Lakhmir Singh||Check Price Here|
TS POLYCET 2022 Model Questions
TS POLYCET 2022 Qualifying Marks
The last year qualifying marks in POLYCET were:
- Polytechnics courses offered by SBTET: 30% of the 120 marks i.e. 36 marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths put together
- Agricultural Polytechnics of Prof Jayashankar Agricultural University, Veterinary Polytechnics of P.V. Narasimha Rao Veterinary University, Hyderabad: 30% of the 120 marks i.e 36 marks in Maths (60/2), Biology, Physics, Chemistry put together
For Admission into Polytechnics: Ranking will be based on the marks scored in Maths (60 marks) + Physics (30 marks) + Chemistry (30 marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
For Admission into Agricultural Polytechnics: Ranking will be based on the marks scores in Maths (60/2 = 30 marks) + Chemistry (30 marks) + Biology (30 marks) + Physics (30 marks) put together for maximum marks of 120.
TS POLYCET 2022 Answer Key
SBTET releases TS POLYCET answer key at polycetts.nic.in.
- The answer key releases in pdf format for all the sets. The candidates can calculate scores using the answer key.
- The candidates can submit the challenges against the answer key, if they find any error in it.
- However, the objections have to be submitted within the specified time limit only.
- After this, the final answer key is released.
TS POLYCET 2022 Result
The candidates will be able to check TS POLYCET 2022 result at polycetts.nic.in.
- The results are likely to be declared within 15 days from the date of the test. The rank cards are also released at the official website one week after the declaration of the results.
- Only those candidates who meet the minimum marks are declared as qualified.
- The ranks are allotted according to the marks in the entrance test.
- Note that requests for revaluation or re-totaling is not entertained under any circumstances.
- Two separate ranks shall be allotted to the candidates who appeared for TS POLYCET for admission into Polytechnics and Admissions into Agricultural Diplomas and Veterinary Diplomas.
- The candidates can opt to study for Diploma courses offered by SBTET or PJTSAU / PVNRTVU.
TS POLYCET 2022 Fee Structure
Check the institute-wise fee structure for the previous year given below.
|Particulars||Govt / Aided Polytechnics||Private|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 2,000||Rs 14,900|
|Course Work Fee||Rs 200||–|
|Games Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Association Fee||Rs 100||–|
|Laboratory & Workshop Fee||Rs 600||–|
|Library Non-Refundable Fee||Rs 300||–|
|Admission Fee||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Syllabus Fee||Rs 50||Rs 50|
|Board Recognition Fee||Rs 250||Rs 250|
|Alumni Fee (only at the time of admission)||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Total||Rs 3800||Rs 15,500|
Fee Structure for PJTSAU
Courses Offered via TS POLYCET 2022
Check the list of the courses offered via TS POLYCET 2022.
Diploma courses in Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Assitantship
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Commercial and Computer Practice
- Garment Technology
- Home Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Packaging Technology
Engineering Courses with 3 years duration offered in Telangana
- Computer Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Video Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Leather & Fashion Technology
- Leather Goods & Footwear Technology
- Textile Technology
Courses of 3 year duration with 6 months Industrial Training offered in Andhra Pradesh
- Chemical Engineering (Oil Tech, Petrochemicals, Plastics and Polymers)
- Ceramic Engineering
- Textile Technology
Diploma Courses Offered at Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Organic Agriculture
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
Diploma Courses Offered at PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University
- Animal Husbandry Polytechnic
- Fisheries Polytechnic
About the State Board of Technical Education and Training
SBTET was created under the authority of Andhra Pradesh. The functions of the board are to advise the Govt on the coordinated development of Technical Education in the state, formulation of schemes in the state, to conduct examinations and award Diploma and Certificates etc.
TS POLYCET 2022 – Important Downloads
FAQs on TS POLYCET 2022
Ans. TS POLYCET 2022 is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana.
Ans. The conducting body will conduct TS POLYCET 2022 exam date soon.
Ans. No, there is no age limit to apply for TS POLYCET 2022 on 30 June 2022
Ans. TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by SBTET, Hyderabad. It is conducted for admission into Diploma level programmes in Engineering & Non-Engineering courses affiliated to SBTET and Agricultural courses offered by Professor Jayanshankar Telangana State University (PJTSAU) & Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Courses offered by PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University.
Ans. Admission into Diploma courses is done on the basis of POLYCET 2022 rank.
Ans. TS POLYCET 2022 will be held in the offline mode.
Ans. TS POLYCET 2022 syllabus is based on the topics studied in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSC.
Ans. You can apply for TS POLYCET 2022 at polycetts.nic.in.
Official Website: polycetts.nic.in or http://www.polycet.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.