CG PPT 2019 – CG Vyapam has announced CG PPT 2019 exam to be held on May 09, 2019 in offline mode. Candidates can check the official note from this page below. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, also known as CG Vyapam conducts CG Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT), every year in the month of May. Candidates need to attempt 150 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections in a duration of 3 hours. Based on the marks secured in CG PPT 2019, CG Vyapam releases a merit list for all the selected candidates. To know more about, CG PPT 2019 a candidate can keep reading! सीजी प्री- पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश परीक्षा 2019 की जानकारी हिंदी में
CG PPT 2019
This State level, offline pre polytechnic test will be conducted across 27 districts by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. Candidates can keep a track of CG PPT 2019 related dates from below.
|CG PPT 2019 Online Application Process Releases from||3rd week of March 2019|
|Closing Date of CG PPT 2019 Online Application Process||2nd week of April 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|CG PPT 2019 Examination||09 May 2019|
|Announcement of CG PPT Result 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
CG PPT 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check the official CG PPT 2019 exam date from the press note provided below. Other than, CG PPT 2019 exam date, CG Vyapam has also released the exam dates for CG PET, PPHT, Pre MCA, PAT, Pre. B.Ed., Pre D.El.Ed., Pre. B.Sc. Nursing, Pre BA, B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., Pre M.Sc. Nursing and Pre Post Basic Nursing in the same note.
CG PPT Key Points
Candidates can check the highlights of CG PPT 2019 from below.
- Name of the Examination – Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test
- Name of the Conducting Body – Chhatisgarh Professional Examination Board/ CG Vyapam
- Mode of Examination – Offline Based Examination (OMR Sheet)
- Name of Course Offered – Polytechnic
- Selection Procedure – Appearing in CG PPT 2019 and meeting the cut off marks
- Official Website – www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG PPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before, applying online for CG PPT 2019, a candidate needs to fulfill the following eligibility norms. Broadly, CG Vyapam has divided the eligibility into 3 categories – educational qualification, domicile and upper age limit. Check the same from below!
- Educational qualification: Those individuals who have cleared the Class 10th examination by pursuing Science stream from a recognized board.
- Domicile: An aspirant is eligible to apply if he holds the domicile of Chhattisgarh and is a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years (33 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/Female/PwD categories)
CG PPT 2019 Application Form
Application Form for CG PPT 2019 is released on the official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Candidates are required to submit their CG PPT 2019 applications in online mode only and complete the registration process, fill all the form details, upload the documents and make the payment, finally! Without completing any one of the following steps, a candidate is not
- Last year, candidates were required to pay the application fee as per the structure is given below.
- Expected Mode of Payment – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- CG PPT 2019 Application Fee is a non refundable, one time amount, that needs to be paid in online mode.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.100/-|
CG PPT 2019 Application Process
Candidates are required to complete each of these application steps, as listed below.
- Direct Link: The direct link to apply for the Online Application Process will be available on “Application Form” page.
- Instructions: All the eligible candidates need to read the instructions of “How to Apply” and then proceed to fill with the application form. All the details entered in the application form must be accurate and complete.
- Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2019 Registration: Firstly, you will be required to register by entering the basic details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. Cross verify the details before clicking on “Submit”.
- Login: You will need to log in using the credentials which you received after successful registration through mail/ SMS to your registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
- Filling the Application Form: Type down the Personal Details, Educational Details, Contact details and other personal details.
- Uploading the Documents: Next, insert the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and thumb impression. Upload the images as per the prescribed format is given below.
- Make the Payment: Conclude the application process by making the payment towards the CG PPT 2019. Check your application status and transaction status after you have completed the CG PPT 2019 application process.
CG PPT 2019 Document Specification
Candidates need to upload 3 documents, i.e photograph, thumb impression and signature at the time of applying for CG PPT 2019. Check the format, size and measurements of each, from below.
(Length x Width)
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||Max 50 Kb and Min 40 Kb||——-|
CG PPT 2019 Exam Centres
CG PPT 2019 is expected to be held across 27 districts of Chhattisgarh. Last year, CG PAT 2019 was conducted across these centers. If any changes, this year, we will update this page accordingly!
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card
The registered candidates will be issued the admit card of CG PPT 2019 on the official website, www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Each of the applicants are issued CG PPT 2019 Admit card over the login portal of CG PPT 2019, in online mode only. All the candidates need to carry a downloaded copy of CG PPT 2019 Admit Card, on the day of exam.
CG PPT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be three sections in the exam mentioned in the table below.
- In total, the CG PPT question paper contains 150 questions.
- The questions asked in the exam are Objective Type Questions/ Multiple Choice Questions.
- The mode of examination will be offline based i.e., on OMR Sheet.
- The time allotted to the candidates will be 3 hours.
- Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
CG PPT 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can check CG PPT 2019 exam syllabus as given below:
CG PPT 2019 Result
- CG Vyapam announces the CG PPT Result.
- The test takers can check the result by using the login details and the direct link for the result will be available on this page.
- The admission will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam
- A merit list will be prepared which includes the list of shortlisted candidates in the order of merit.
CG PPT 2019 Counseling
Selected candidates are then called for document verification, as per their names appearing in the CG PPT 2019 merit list. After this round, a candidate is asked to freeze the seat under their names. The Counseling registration forms are made available on the official website. Candidates need to fill and report to the allotted center, along with a list of document proofs. 12
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
For more information about CG PPT, candidates can download last year Notification.