CG Vyapam has issued CG PPT 2019 Admit Card. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will most probably release the admit cards in 1st week of May 2019. It will be available at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in but the candidates will be able to easily download it from the link below. The admit card contains the details of date, time and venue of the examination centre. Candidates have to carry the CG PPT Admit Card and photo identity proof at the examination centre. Candidates will be required to bring any one of the following identity proofs like Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card or any other government approved ID. Without the CG PPT 2019 Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
CG PPT Admit Card 2019
Admit card is an important document for appearing in exam. It has necessary details like exam center, the name of the candidate, date of exam and centre code. Candidates will be able to download admit card according to the schedule given in the table below.
CG PPT 2019 Admit Card Schedule
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|CG PPT 2019 exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: The admit cards will be available at Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
The admit card for CG PPT 2019 will be available in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to candidate through post/ courier. The CG PPT is a state level polytechnic entrance examination regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG PPT exam is conducted for those aspirants seeking admissions in various polytechnic courses offered by various institutions of Chhattisgarh state.
How to Download CG PPT 2019 Admit Card?
Students can download admit card by the following two mediums:
- By Registration Number
- By Search Registration Number
- To download the admit card, the candidate will first have to either by Registration ID or Search Registration Number.
- If candidates will choose Registration ID, then they will have to enter the ID and code shown below.
- If the candidates opt for the other option then they need to enter Registration Number and code.
As soon as the admit card is displayed, the candidates should download it. At the exam hall, only the hard copy of the CG PPT 2019 Admit Card will be accepted.
Details Mentioned in CG PPT Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the CG PPT Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Candidates Contact & Address details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Instructions for the candidates
Instructions for Candidates Appearing for CG PPT 2019
Some important instructions should be followed by the candidates are as follows:
- Check if all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card contact to the CG Vyapam officials.
- Candidates will have to bring a valid admit card, black or blue ballpoint pen, two passport size photographs and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must bring the original ID proof at the examination centre.
- In case if candidates have forgotten their Registration ID, they can go through the “Search Registration Number” option. You will have to submit details like exam type, name, relative name, date of birth & examination.
- Candidates are advised to take 2-3 print out of the admit card if in case the first copy of the admit card gets damaged or is lost.
Insofar, official details of CG PPT Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CG PPT releases CG PPT Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.