The CG PPT 2018 Admit Card will be available online on the official site of CG Vyapam cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will publish the admit card for the registered candidates. The admit card will contain the details like date, time and venue of the examination centre. The admit card can be downloaded a week before the commencement of examination.
Students have to carry the CG PPT admit card and photo identity proof at the examination centre. Candidates will be required to bring any one of the following identity proofs like Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card or any other government approved ID. Without the CG PPT 2018 admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
CG PPT Admit Card 2018
Admit card is a important document for appearing in exam. It has necessary details like exam center, name of the candidate, date of exam and center code. Candidates can download admit card according to the schedule given in the table below.
CG PPT 2018 Admit Card Schedule
|Issuance of Admit Card||03 May 2018|
|CG PPT 2018 exam date||10 May 2018
(10:00 a.m to 1:15 p.m)
Admit Card: Admit card for CG PPT 2018 will be available on official website i.e cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
The admit card for CG PPT 2018 will be available in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to candidate through post/ courier. The CG PPT is a state level polytechnic entrance examination regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. CG PPT exam is conducted for those aspirants seeking admissions in various polytechnic courses offered by various institutions of Chhattisgarh state.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the CG PPT Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Candidates Contact & Address details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Instructions for the candidates
How to Download Admit Card
Students can download admit card by simply following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of CG PPT 2018 or click on the link provide in this page.
- Fill the registration ID and submit it.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take printout of the admit card.
Instructions for Candidates
Some important instructions should be followed by the candidates are as follows:
- Check if all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card contact to the CG Vyapam officials.
- Candidates will have to bring a valid admit card, black or blue ballpoint pen, two passport size photographs and a valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates must bring the original ID proof at the examination centre.
- In case if candidates have forgotten their Registration ID, they can go through the “Search Registration Number” option. You will have to submit details like exam type, name, relative name, date of birth & examination.
- Candidates are advised to take 2-3 print out of the admit card if in case the first copy of the admit card gets damaged or is lost.