CG PPT Result 2019 – CG Vyapam has announced Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2019 Result on its official website. Along with the CG PPT 2019 result the Board also released the final answer key. Candidates can check their result by entering CG PPT 2019 Roll Number in the specified field. The Board prepares a merit list separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the offline CG PPT 2019 entrance examination. Check complete details of CG PPT 2019 result in the article below.
CG PPT 2019 Result
Candidates are advised to preserve the CG PPT 2019 result till the admission process is not over. Merit list shall be prepared separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the CG PPT 2019.
CG PPT 2019 Result Important Dates
|CG PPT 2019 exam||09 May 2019|
|Result declaration||01 Jun 2019|
CG PPT 2019 Toppers
The Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has also announced the top 10 students who have passed the CG PPT 2019 examination. The list consists of the roll number, name, category, gender, and total marks secured along with the photograph and signature of the candidates. Students can click on the link given below on this page to know the candidates who have aced the examination.
- Click Here to check the CG PPT 2019 top 10 topper in a new window.
How to check CG PPT 2019 Result
Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result by following the given instructions:
- Go to the official site of CG Vyapam i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Click on the link for CG PPT 2019 Result
- Enter your roll number and submit it.
- The result page appears on your screen
- Download it and you may also take the print out of the result for future reference
CG PPT 2019 Result Notice
The Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board has also released the result 2019 notice. Check the notice given below to know in detail.
- Click Here to check CG PPT 2019 result notice in a new window.
CG PPT 2019 Cut Off
CG PPT 2019 cut-off is released through online mode on the Board’s official site. Candidates can download the PDF of CG PPT cutoff for various phases. The Cut off is announced for the top colleges of Chhattisgarh. It shall include the opening rank, closing rank, opening score and closing score respective to the branch offered by the particular college. To get admission, the candidates must have scored marks equal to or above the cut off marks.
Previous Year Cut Off – Click here.
CG PPT 2019 Merit List
The Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in Mathematics and Science in Pre Polytechnic Test. The higher the merit score secured by a candidate, at a more initial level, a candidate is placed. Further on this basis, a candidate is asked to appear for the counselling. If any vacant seats remain after each counselling round, the concerned authority further releases wait list.
CG PPT 2019 Tie-Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates scoring equal marks, merit shall be determined on the marks scored in the following order –
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics is given preference
- Candidates older in age shall be given priority in admission.
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate scoring more marks in Class 10th (Out of total marks) shall be given priority in admission.
CG PPT 2019 Counselling
The CG PPT 2019 counselling process is conducted through online process. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the ranks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank and choices filled by them. To participate in counselling process, candidates need to register for online counselling on cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
It is mandatory for students to appear or participate in the counselling session with all the relevant documents. No separate call letter is issued for counselling.
General Instructions for Candidates
- For participating in the online counselling process for different courses the candidate shall deposit counselling fee, in such manner, as prescribed by the state Government
- The allotment of seats shall be done through the process of online counselling.
- It is mandatory for students to get their documents verified at the Document Verification Centre before seat allotment. Without verifying their document, he/she shall not be considered for allotment. It’s mandatory for students to appear in person at document verification centre.
- Candidates need not to submit the original certificates at the document verification centre.
Documents to be produced for Counselling
Candidates need to report at the allotted center, along with the following documents to get the details verified and to freeze the seat under their name.
- CG PPT Admit Card
- CG PPT Score Card
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
Documents to be produced by reserved categories/class candidates
- Permanent Caste certificate of belonging to reserve category of Chhattisgarh state.
- For candidates under Sainik (S) class, certificate (if any)
- For candidates under Freedom Fighter (FF) class, certificate
- For candidates under Persons with disability (PWD) class, disability certificate from District Medical Board
- For candidates under BPL category, BPL card issued to the guardian by the competent Authority
Documents requires at the time of Admission
The following documents are required at the time of admission in institutions.
- Income certificate for reserved category candidates.
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the previous institute.
- Gap Certificate (If there is gap during Studies).
- Migration Certificate (if candidate belongs to some other state board or university).
- AADHAR card