CG PPT Result 2020– Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) will announce the CG PPT 2020 result at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The board releases the answer key along with results. Candidates can check their result by entering CG PPT 2020 Roll Number in the specified field. The Board prepares a merit list separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the offline CG PPT 2020 entrance examination. Check complete details of CG PPT 2020 result in the article below.
Latest: CG PPT 2020 Exam has cancelled. Scroll down to get the official notice.
CG PPT 2020 Result
Candidates are advised to preserve the CG PPT 2020 result till the admission process is not over. Merit list shall be prepared separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the CG PPT 2020.
|CG PPT 2020 Result||Dates|
|CG PPT 2020 Exam Date|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Counselling starts from||to be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check the CG PPT 2020 result as per the schedule from vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
CG PPT 2020 Exam Cancellation Notice
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Reva University AdmissionREVA University Admission Open!! Apply Now!!
- Amity University Admission Apply Now!!Amity University Admission
- Rungta Group of Insitutions ApplicationRungta Group of Insitutions Application Apply Now!!
- Click here to download the exam cancellation notice.
- Click here to download notice regarding merit-based admissions.
How is CG PPT 2020 Result Calculated?
Candidates can calculate their CG PPT 2020 score by adding and deducting the marks as set by the Vyapam Board. The addition and deduction of marks are to be done as per the marking scheme. Follow the instructions below to calculate the score.
Step 1: Firstly, open the CG PPT Answer Key as provided on this page.
Step 2: Then, next, start cross-checking your answers with that given in the CG PPT 2020 Answer Key.
Step 3: For every correct answer, add 01 mark.
Step 4: There is no negative marking, hence, there is no need to deduct marks for an incorrect answer.
Step 5: Total marks obtained by adding the marks in the probable score of the candidate.
|Subject||No. of Question||No. of Marks|
+1 will be awarded to every correct answer
There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
Formula of calculating score:
1 x (No.of Correct Answer) = Your actual score
CG PPT 2020 Tie-Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates scoring equal marks, merit shall be determined on the marks scored in the following order –
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics is given preference
- Candidates older in age shall be given priority in admission.
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate scoring more marks in Class 10th (Out of total marks) shall be given priority in admission.
CG PPT 2020 Cut off
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the cut off list. The cut-off list will be released for each of the three rounds of counselling on which the candidates will be called for admission process for the participating Institutes. After the first cut-off list will be released the first counselling will take place. Similarly, the second and third round cut-off list will be released until the seats are full. Given below is the link where you can check the previous year cut off.
Click here to check previous year cut-off’s
CG PPT 2020 Merit List
The Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in Mathematics and Science in Pre Polytechnic Test. The higher the merit score secured by a candidate, at a more initial level, a candidate is placed. Further on this basis, a candidate is asked to appear for the counselling. If any vacant seats remain after each counselling round, the concerned authority further releases waitlist.
CG PPT 2020 Counselling
The CG PPT 2020 counselling process is conducted through online process. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the ranks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank and choices filled by them. To participate in the counselling process, candidates need to register for online counselling on vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
It is mandatory for students to appear or participate in the counselling session with all the relevant documents. No separate call letter is issued for counselling.
Documents to be produced for Counselling
Candidates need to report at the allotted center, along with the following documents to get the details verified and to freeze the seat under their name.
- CG PPT 2020 Admit Card
- CG PPT 2020 Score Card
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
Documents to be produced by reserved categories/class candidates
- Permanent Caste certificate of belonging to reserve category of Chhattisgarh state.
- For candidates under Sainik (S) class, certificate (if any)
- For candidates under Freedom Fighter (FF) class, certificate
- For candidates under Persons with disability (PWD) class, disability certificate from District Medical Board
- For candidates under BPL category, BPL card issued to the guardian by the competent Authority
Documents required at the time of Admission
The following documents are required at the time of admission in institutions.
- Income certificate for reserved category candidates.
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the previous institute.
- Gap Certificate (If there is a gap during Studies).
- Migration Certificate (if the candidate belongs to some other state board or university).
- AADHAAR card
How to Check CG PPT 2020 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the test can check their results by following the given instructions:
- Go to the official site of CG Vyapam i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Click on the link for CG PPT 2020 Result
- Enter your roll number and submit it.
- The result page appears on your screen
- Download it and you may also take a print out of the result for future reference
General Instructions for Candidates
- For participating in the online counselling process for different courses the candidate shall deposit counselling fee, in such manner, as prescribed by the state Government
- The allotment of seats shall be done through the process of online counselling.
- It is mandatory for students to get their documents verified at the Document Verification Centre before seat allotment. Without verifying their document, he/she shall not be considered for allotment. It’s mandatory for students to appear in person at document verification centre.
- Candidates need not submit the original certificates at the document verification centre.
CG PPT 2020 Counselling
Selected candidates of CG PPT 2020 are then called for document verification, as per their names appearing in the CG PPT 2020 merit list. After this round, a candidate is asked to freeze the seat under their names. There will be three rounds of counselling. The counselling registration forms are made available on the official website. Candidates need to fill and report to the allotted centre, along with a list of document proofs. No candidates will be allowed for the seat allotment without document verification. After locking their choice, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of availability. Similarly, round two and three will be conducted.
About CG PPT
Chhattisgarh Pre-polytechnic test will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) it is a state-level entrance examination conducted every year. Through this examination candidates seek admission in various colleges of Chhattisgarh to pursue Polytechnic/engineering diploma courses. Interested candidates should be 10th pass with minimum marks of 35% in aggregate. Whereas, reserved categories get 5% of relaxation in Chhattisgarh PPT. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based Test).
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board conducts examinations for admission to various courses and recruitment in the state of Chhattisgarh. Thousands of candidates every year fill application forms to get admission through this course. Through CG Vyapam many candidates make their career. CG Vyapam offers various jobs through recruitment. Candidates with 10th and 12th certificates can also apply to various courses offered.
CG PPT 2019 Toppers
- Click Here to check the CG PPT 2019 top 10 topper in a new window.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.