CG PPT Result 2019 – CG Vyapam releases the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (PPT) 2019 Result on its official website. Along with the CG PPT 2019 result the Board will also publish the scorecard on its website. Candidates can check their result by entering CG PPT 2019 Roll Number in the specified field. The Board will prepare a merit list separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the offline CG PPT 2019 entrance examination. Check complete details of CG PPT 2019 result in the article below.
CG PPT 2019 Result
Candidates are advised to preserve the CG PPT 2019 result till the admission process is not over. Merit list shall be prepared separately for all the categories on the basis of the marks obtained in the CG PPT 2019.
CG PPT 2019 Result Important Dates
|CG PPT 2019 exam||09 May 2019|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
Result: CG PPT 2019 result will be published at Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
How to check Result
Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result by following the given instructions:
- Go to the official site of CG Vyapam i.e. http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- Click on the link for CG PPT 2019 Result
- Enter your roll number and submit it.
- The result page will appear on your screen
- Download it and you may also take print out of the result for future reference
CG PPT 2019 Cut Off
CG PPT 2019 cut-off will be released through online mode on the Board’s official site. Candidates can download the PDF of CG PPT cutoff for various phases. The Cut off will be announced for the top colleges of Chhattisgarh. It shall include the opening rank, closing rank, opening score and closing score respective to the branch offered by the particular college. To get admission, the candidates must have scored marks equal to or above the cut off marks.
Previous Year Cut Off – Click here.
CG PPET 2019 Merit List
The Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in Mathematics and Science in Pre Polytechnic Test. Further on this basis,a candidate is asked to appear
In case of candidates scoring equal marks, merit shall be determined on the marks scored in the following order –
- Candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference
- Candidates older in age shall be given priority in admission.
- If there is still a tie, then the candidate scoring more marks in Class 10th (Out of total marks) shall be given priority in admission.
CG PPT 2019 Counselling
The CG PPT 2019 counselling process will be conducted through online process. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of the ranks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of their rank and choices filled by them. To participate in counselling process, candidates need to register for online counselling on cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
It is mandatory for students to appear or participate in the counselling session with all the relevant documents. No separate call letter will be issued for counselling.
General Instructions for Candidates
- For participating in the online counselling process for different courses the candidate shall deposit counselling fee, in such manner, as prescribed by the state Government
- The allotment of seats shall be done through the process of online counselling.
- It is mandatory for students to get their documents verified at the Document Verification Centre before seat allotment. Without verifying their document, he/she shall not be considered for allotment. It’s mandatory for students to appear in person at document verification centre.
- Candidates need not to submit the original certificates at the document verification centre.
Documents to be produced for Counselling
Candidates need to report at the allotted center, along with the following documents to get the details verified and to freeze the seat under their name.
- CG PPT Admit Card
- CG PPT Score Card
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest passport size photographs
Documents to be produced by reserved categories/class candidates
- Permanent Caste certificate of belonging to reserve category of Chhattisgarh state.
- For candidates under Sainik (S) class, certificate (if any)
- For candidates under Freedom Fighter (FF) class, certificate
- For candidates under Persons with disability (PWD) class, disability certificate from District Medical Board
- For candidates under BPL category, BPL card issued to the guardian by the competent Authority
Documents requires at the time of Admission
The following documents are required at the time of admission in institutions.
- Income certificate for reserved category candidates.
- Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from the previous institute.
- Gap Certificate (If there is gap during Studies).
- Migration Certificate (if candidate belongs to some other state board or university).
- AADHAR card