CG PPT 2021 Syllabus – Chattisgarh Pre-Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) conducts Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT) for the students who want to pursue Diploma in engineering. The syllabus for CG PPT 2021 is given on this page. CG PPT Syllabus is released in the pdf format and consists of subjects wise topics. CG PPT Syllabus 2021 can be referred to prepare for the exam as it consists noteworthy topics and chapters from which questions will be framed in the exam. Scroll down to know more about CG PPT Syllabus 2021 such as the important topics, exam pattern, importance of syllabus etc.
CG PPT 2021 Syllabus
CG Vyapam prescribes the syllabus for CG PPT at its official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov. The syllabus enlists important topics from which questions is framed. For more information about CG PPT 2021 syllabus, go through the information given below.
CG PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern given below to see the duration of the exam, number of questions, mode of the exam etc. CG PPT 2021 exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of Examination: The exam is conducted in the offline mode (Pen-Paper Based)
- Medium of Language: English & Hindi
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 Hours
- Type of questions: The paper consists of multiplechoice questions
- Total of Questions: There are 150 in total
- Maximum Marks: The toatl marks for the exam is 150
- No. of Sections: There are 3 sections in the exam namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
CG PPT 2021 Important Books
Apart from knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is important for the candidates to know some books that can be referred for the preparation. Check the list of books given below.
|Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1|
for Class 10th
|Surindra Lal, K.L Gumber||Buy Here|
|Science for Tenth Class Part 1 Physics||Lakhmir Singh, Manjit Kaur||Buy Here|
|Science for Tenth Class Part 2 Chemistry||Lakhmir Singh, Manjit Kaur||Buy Here|
|Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for Class 10th||S.N. Dhawan, S.C Khetrapal||Buy Here|
|All in One Mathematics CBSE class 10||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class X||Amit Rastogi, Sanjeev Jain||Buy Here|
How to prepare using CG PPT 2021 Syllabus?
After the syllabus is released, the candidates must ensure that the preparation is done properly using the syllabus. Check some of the expert tips for the preparation of CG PPT 2021.
- Analyze important topics and chapters: From syllabus you can extract the chapters and units which will come in the exam. Prepare your study plan according to those topics only.
- Proper time management: Now that syllabus is released, make sure a proper time table is made to cover the syllabus on time.
- Use good study material: See which topics and units are coming in the exam and accordingly choose the study material. Purchase those books which have concepts clearly stated in them.
- Watch youtube videos: Now that you have seen which topics and chapters are coming in the exam, watch the youtube video if the concepts are not clear to you regarding that topic.
- Useful to have a quick check before the examination: Before the examination, go through the syllabus once again and see if any topic has been missed.
About CG PPT
Chattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) conducts Chattisgarh Pre – Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering (PPT) for the students who want to pursue Engineering courses. The examination is conducted in the offline mode and is objective in nature, which means it consists of multiple – choice questions. The questions are framed from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the exam is three hours.
About CG Vyapam
CG Vyapam is a professional examination body of Madhya Pradesh. It is responsible for conducting various examination for professional courses and streams. It was established in the year 1970. The Board is self-financed, autonomous body of state government. Some of the examination that are conducted by the Board are Pre – Polytechnic Test, Pre – Agriculture Test, Pre-B.Ed. Examination, Pre – MCA entrance test etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.