UBTER JEEP 2020 – Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has extended the last date reporting against 2nd round counseling. Seat allotment results for UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling releases online at ubter.in. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) conducts this state-level exam once a year for admission in polytechnic and diploma in various courses in the colleges of Uttarakhand state. Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam to apply for the entrance test. The Shortlisting of candidates is based on merit in the entrance exam. Check more information on UBTER JEEP 2020 from this page. For more details like exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus for the exam, etc, read below.
– UBTER has released the notice regarding Institute level 2nd Counselling. Scroll down to check the details.
– Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has extended the last date reporting against 2nd round counseling. Click here to check more details.
UBTER JEEP 2020
For the academic session 2020-2021, candidates are offered admission in 139 polytechnic colleges in the state of Uttarakhand. Check the schedule for UBTER JEEP 2020 entrance exam from the table below.
|UBTER JEEP 2020||Important dates|
|Availability of online application form||15 Jan 2020|
|Form Re-Open||10 Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form|
17 Aug 2020
|Availability of offline application form|
|Last date to submit the offline application form|
|Issuance of Admit card|
10 Sep 2020
|UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam|
20 Sep 2020 (For Engg and Tech)
21 Sep 2020 (For HMG)
|Declaration of Result||Released|
|Round 1 registrations||9 Oct to 12 Oct 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result for Round 1||15 Oct 2020|
|Document Verification||15 Oct 2020 to 19 Oct 2020|
|Round 2 registrations|
26 to 29 Oct 2020
|Seat Allotment Result for Round 2|
|Reporting and Document Verification|
- Download Revised Schedule: Click here to download the revised schedule for 2nd round counselling.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Notice for Institute level 2nd Counselling
- Click here to download the notice.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling
After the issuance of the merit list, the candidates who qualify the test are eligible to participate in the UBTER JEEP 2020 Counselling process. The candidates can choose the subject and the institute in the counselling process. The Board conducts the online counselling process for the qualifiers in the entrance exam. The choice for the subject and college will be made on the basis of the merit list.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Result / Merit List
The result of UBTER JEEP 2020 is made available online at the official website ubter.in. The candidates can check their Uttarakhand Polytechnic Result using their exam roll number. The result has details like roll number, candidate’s name, gender, category, group, application form number, father’s name, date of birth, subcategory and the JEEP rank.
Based on the marks and ranks of the candidates in JEEP a merit list is prepared. Based on this merit list further, the admission is made in the institutes. The merit list is made available at the board’s website. The candidates have to next appear in the counselling rounds as per their ranks in the merit list.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Reservation
The table below comprises of category wise reservation for the JEEP 2020 examination. Please refer to the table below to get an idea of the reservation for JEEP 2020.
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||04%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom fighter (FF)||02%|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates (MP)||05%|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Colleges List
Candidates check below the list of polytechnic colleges which accept JEEP 2020 score for admission.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Fee Structure
From the image below, you can check the fee structure for various polytechnic colleges and courses for the academic session 2020-2021.
Fee structure for State / Women / Rural / Aided Polytechnic Institutes
Fee structure for Private Polytechnic Institutes
UBTER JEEP 2020 New Exam Date Announced
The notice has been released regarding the new schedule of the entrance test.
Click here to download the Notice
Notification on UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form Extension
Check the notification on the extended date of application form is given below image.
- Click here to download the above notice.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Application Form
The application form for UBTER JEEP 2020 entrance exam is released by online and offline mode. JEEP 2020 online application is released on the official website of the conducting body, whereas, offline form is to be obtained from the participating polytechnic institutes,
If a candidate want to apply for more than a group, then he/she need to submit different JEEP 2020 form. In the application form, candidates need to fill in personal information, educational qualification details, etc. For online application, candidates need to make payment for the application fee by online mode, whereas, for offline application, you need to pay the fee by speed post or in person.
Application fee – To submit the form, you need to pay the following amount of application fee for UBTER JEEP 2020.
|For other category candidates||Rs. 800|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below.
Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for UBTER JEEP 2020.
Medical fitness: Candidates must be medically fit to apply for this test.
- Diploma in Engineering & Technology: Should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from Uttarakhand or its equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics and at least 35% marks.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Should have passed 10+2/ Intermediate, with Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences or Math. Those who have passed Intermediate from NIOS as per the Pharmacy Council of India standards are also eligible to apply for JEEP.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology: Should have qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate or equivalent examination with English subject with at least 35% marks.
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice: Should have passed 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent examination (It is mandatory that the candidate should have studied Hindi and English subject in high school or intermediate examination).
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Should possess a Graduation Degree.
- Fashion Design, Textile Design and Garment Technology: Should have passed High School with at least 35% marks.
Entry through Lateral Entry in Second Year of Diploma Engg Course
- Passed 10 + 2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR
- Passed 10+2 exam (should have passed professional/ technical subject) OR
- Should possess ITI.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Schedule
The Polytechnic entrance exam is going to be conducted in two shifts. First shifts is from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and second shift is from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM Candidate can check the complete exam schedule from the table below,
|Name of the group – course||Exam date||Exam timings|
|E – Engineering and diploma||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|P – Diploma in Pharmacy||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|H – Hotel management and catering technology||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|M – Modern office and Secretarial practice||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|G – PG Diploma in Computer application||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|A – Lateral entry||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
Those who are preparing for Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance exam from below.
- Mode of exam: The exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam: The entrance exam is of 02 hours duration
- Type of questions: In the test, candidates have to solve multiple choice objective type questions.
- Number of questions: There are a total of 100 number of questions.
- Total Marks: The entrance exam is of total 500 marks.
Distribution of questions in each section – Candidates can check the distribution of question from the table below.
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Part A – Mathematics – 50%|
Part B – Physics and Chemistry – 50%
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Part A – Physics, Chemistry – 50%|
Part B – Biology/ Mathematics – 50%
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Reasoning and Logical – 25%|
Discussion – 25%
Numerical Ability – 25%
Scientific Aptitude – 25%
English Language – 25%
General Awareness – 25%
|Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||English & Hindi Comprehension – 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligence – 35%
Numerical Ability – 10%
General Awareness – 25%
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||English Comprehension – 20%|
Numerical Ability – 15%
Reasoning – 30%
General Intelligence – 20%
General Awareness – 15%
|Textile Design / Garment Technology / Fashion Design||English & Hindi Comprehension – 20%|
Reasoning & Intelligence – 50%
General Awareness – 30%
|Entry through Lateral Entry in Second Year of Diploma Engg Course||Mathematics – 40%|
Physics – 20%
Chemistry – 20%
General Engg (Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical) – 20%
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Centre
The entrance test for UBTER JEEP 2020 is going to held at the following test cities:
|Name of the test city||Test code|
Courses Offered Under JEECUP 2020
Candidates are offered admission in the following courses through Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance exam.
Group code – E (Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Chemical Engineering (Paint)
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Industry Integrated)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Tech Elex Radio)
- Electronics Engineering (Specialization in consumer electronics)
- Civil Engineering (Environmental & pollution control)
- Civil Engineering (Public Health Engineering)
- Interior Design
Group code – H (DHMCT)
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Group code – M (MOMSP)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Group code – P (Pharmacy)
Group code – G (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
UBTER JEEP 2020 Admit Card
Registered candidates can download JEEP 2020 admit card by online mode only. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download it, candidates require registration number / roll number, their name and date of birth. Ensure that the details mentioned on UBTER JEEP admit card is correct. In case if there is any error / discrepancy in the detail printed on it, then contact the concerned authorities immediately about it.
UBTER JEEP 2020 Answer Key
UBTER may or may not release any answer key however many unofficial answer keys are released for JEEP entrance exam If the Board releases the answer key, it will be updated here. Candidates can use the UBTER JEEP Answer Key 2020 to cross-check their answers and calculate their score. Applicants need to add and deduct marks as per the marking scheme.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has been set up by an act no – 27 of 2003 as passed by Uttarakhand legislative assembly and assented by governor on 13-January 2004 and notified on 15 – January 2004. It provides for the establishment and constitution of Board of Technical Education in Uttarakhand and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. The act is enacted by the state assembly in 54 years of India. It shall be deemed to have come in to force from the date of notification issued by the state government. It extends to the whole of Uttarakhand state.
Official website: www.ubter.in
For more detail regarding UBTER JEEP 2020, download Information Brochure
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee Conducts Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP)
Ans : JEEP is a state level examination to seek admission in various engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses offered by various institutes of the state of Uttarakhand
Ans : The official website of UBTER JEEP is ubter.in
Ans : Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the online or offline application form through the official website
Ans : UBTER JEEP is conducted in offline mode i.e pen and paper mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.