The admit card for Delhi CET 2019 will now release on May 29, 2019. The CET Delhi Polytechnic 2019 is going to be conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE). Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is held in offline mode, i.e. pen-paper based mode. Delhi CET is conducted to offer admission to Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses, Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice–English / Hindi, Diploma Course in Pharmacy, Lateral Entry. Check more details on Delhi CET 2019 from this page
Delhi CET 2019
All the notifications regarding Delhi CET 2019 released on the official website of Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi. Check important dates regarding Delhi CET 2019 in the table below.
|Delhi CET 2019||Dates|
|Release of Delhi CET 2019 Application Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply for Delhi CET 2019||30 Apr 2019|
|Window for Delhi CET 2019 Form correction||01 to 04 May 2019|
|Issuance of CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card|
|Delhi CET 2019 Exam Date||08 & 09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Delhi CET 2019 Result||21 Jun 2019|
|Result of 1st counselling and printing of provisional allotment letter||27 Jun 2019|
|Result of 2nd counselling and printing of provisional allotment letter||05 Jul 2019|
|Result of 3rd counselling and printing of provisional allotment letter||16 Jul 2019|
|Result of 4th counselling and printing of provisional allotment letter||25 Jul 2019|
|Online willingness for spot round||01 Aug 2019|
|Online willingness for spot round||04 Aug 2019|
Delhi CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are preparing for the entrance exam must go through the exam pattern and marking scheme for the test. This will help you prepare for the test better. Delhi CET is a pen-paper based test which consists of 150 MCQ type questions. However, for the Pharmacy course, there will be 210 questions out of which the students have to attempt 150 questions by opting 60 questions either from Mathematics or from Biology. The entrance exam will be of the duration of 02 hours and 30 minutes. The test will be of total 600 marks.
- Mode of the entrance exam – Pen-paper based
- Duration of the exam – 02.30 hours
- Type of Questions – MCQ type
- Total number of questions – 150 (210 questions for Pharmacy)
- Medium / Language of the question papers for Delhi CET 2019
|Test Nos||Language / Medium of question papers|
|01, 04 and 05||English and Hindi(Bilingual)|
The candidates can check the exam pattern for all the Test numbers from the table below.
|Exam Pattern for Test 1|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Exam Pattern for Test 2|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Comprehension of English including Grammar||60|
|Knowledge of Current Affairs||45|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Exam Pattern for Test 3|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||60|
|Exam Pattern for Test 4|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
- For every correct answer, you will get four (04) marks.
- There is a negative marking of one (01) marks for each incorrect answer.
Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card
The DTTE will issue the Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card only to the registered candidates. The candidates will be able to download their Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam 2019 Admit Card by online mode only. No hard copy of the Delhi CET Admit Card will be sent to the candidates individually by post/ courier. To download it, the aspirants will have to log in by entering their Application Number and Password.
It will consist of details such as roll number for the entrance exam, test date, report timings, address of the test center, etc. It is advised to the candidates to retain the Delhi CET Admit Card 2019 till the end of the admission process. No duplicate admit card will be issued by the exam conducting body.
Delhi CET 2019 Result
The result for Delhi CET 2019 will be announced online by DTTE at its official website. The exam conducting body will declare the rank of only those candidates who qualify the entrance exam. The candidate are shortlisted for admission on the basis of their merit in the entrance exam and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. The qualifiers of Delhi CET 2019 will be then eligible to appear for the Counselling process.
Delhi CET 2019 Counselling
The exam conducting body will conduct an online counselling for the shortlisted candidates. The procedure for Delhi CET 2019 Counselling will be published on the official website soon after the declaration of result. To participate in the Delhi CET Counselling, the candidates need to register for it first and then submit choices of institute and discipline in the order of their Preference. On the basis of merit and choices submitted by the candidate, they will be then allotted a seat. A candidate who will be allotted a seat will be then issued a Provisional Allotment Letter.
Delhi CET 2019 Details
The Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019 is divided into four (04) tests as mentioned below:
- Test 1: Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses:
|Sr No||Name of the Course||Sr No||Name of the Course|
|1||Applied Art||16||Garment Fabrication Technology|
|2||Architectural Assistantship||17||Information Technology Enabled Services & Management (ITES&M)|
|3||Art for Drawing Teachers||18||Instrumentation & Control|
|4||Automobile Engineering||19||Interior Design|
|5||Cosmetology & Health||20||Library & Information Science|
|6||Chemical Engineering||21||Mechanical Engineering|
|7||Civil Engineering||22||Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance Engineering)|
|8||Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)||23||Medical Laboratory Technology|
|9||Civil Engineering (Public Health And Environment Eng)||24||Polymer Technology|
|10||Computer Engineering||25||Printing Technology|
|11||Electrical Engineering||26||Production Engineering|
|12||Electronics & Communication Engineering||27||Textile Design|
|13||Electronics Engineering (Digital Electronics)||28||Tool & Die Making|
|14.||Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics)||–||–|
- Test 2: It is for candidates who wish to apply for admission in Modern Office Practice (English), Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
- Test 3: It is for candidates who wish to apply for admission in Pharmacy
- Test 4: It is for candidates who wish to apply for admission in the lateral entry (For Delhi region candidates only).
Delhi CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates should first check the eligibility criteria and only then they should proceed to fill in details in the Delhi CET Application Form. The eligibility criteria to apply for Delhi CET 2019 is as follows:
Age Limit Criteria – The aspirants must fulfill the following age limit criteria as on August 01, 2019.
Educational Qualification for Test Number 1
- The aspirant should have passed class 10th or its equivalent exam conducted by CBSE / other board with a minimum 35% aggregate or 3.7 CGPA in Science, Mathematics & English.
- The candidates should have passed individually in these subjects as well.
Educational Qualification for Test Number 2
- The aspirant should have passed Class 12 from CBSE or its equivalent exam in any stream.
- Should have obtained a minimum 35% marks in aggregate of the best three subjects including English for MOP (Eng.) and Hindi or Sanskrit for MOP (Hindi).
- Furthermore, the candidate should have obtained pass marks in the relevant subject i.e. English for MOP (English) and Hindi/Sanskrit for MOP (Hindi).
Educational Qualification for Test Number 3
Should have passed class 12th examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology (Botany and Zoology).
Educational Qualification for Test Number 4
- Should have passed class 12th examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biology (Botany and Zoology) OR
- Should have passed class 12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the Subject) or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical OR
- Should have passed class 10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order. Note that the ITI s/ ITCs must be from Institutes located only in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T/BTE,
- Candidates from Delhi ITI who have already appeared for their final exam has to submit their passed certificate / mark sheet on or before November 30, 2019.
- Candidates who have passed 10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade against 20% supernumerary seats in analogous disciplines of Test 1.
Delhi CET 2019 Application Form (Over)
Delhi Polytechnic Online Form 2019 has been released online. No offline form will be released by DTTE for the candidates. For the online submission of Delhi CET 2019 Application Form, the candidates will require their PAN card or Aadhaar number. Candidates who wish to apply for multiple tests, need to submit a separate application form for each test. To apply for the entrance exam, the candidates need to select the test for which they wish to apply for, then register online.
After registering online, note down the login details, and then proceed to fill in details in the Delhi CET Application Form. Upload scanned images of the necessary documents and finally submit the form by paying the requisite amount of the Application Fee.
Application Fee – The aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs 400/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 3/- (GST) for submitting the Delhi CET 2019 Application Form. The application fee can be paid by Online mode using credit card/debit card/ net banking.
Official Website: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
To know more about Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019, Download Information Brochure.
If you have any question related to Delhi CET 2019, do let us know in the comment section below.