The correction window for CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2019 has started online on May 01, 2019. The aspirants had submited their Delhi CET 2019 Application Form till April 30, 2019. The registration for Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019 has been started online at cetdelhi.nic.in. The application form has been released by Pusa Institute of Technology Delhi (PIT Delhi). The Delhi CET 2019 Online form is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. No offline form is going to be released for the candidates. The application fee is Rs. 400/- which is payable online. Check this page for more information about Delhi CET 2019 Application Form, how to apply and important instructions.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Aspirants who wish to apply for more than one test have to fill a separate CET Delhi 2019 Application Form for each test. The candidates can check the complete schedule for Delhi CET Application Form 2019 from the table below.
|CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of Delhi CET 2019 Application Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit CET Delhi 2019 Form||30 Apr 2019|
|Window for Delhi CET 2019 Form Correction||01 to 04 May 2019|
|Delhi CET 2019 Exam Date||TEST 1 – 09 Jun 2019 at 10 AM
TEST 2 – 08 Jun 2019 at 2 PM
TEST 3 – 09 Jun 2019 at 2 PM
TEST 4 – 08 Jun 2019 at 10 AM
Correction Window: Click here to login and do the corrections.
Delhi CET 2019 Application Fee
The aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- +bank charges as applicable for submitting the Delhi CET 2019 Application Form. The application fee is payable by online mode only using Credit card / Debit card / Net banking. The candidates should note that the online fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances. Furthermore, Multiple payments of fees will also not be refunded.
How to fill CET Delhi Application Form 2019?
The aspirants can apply for CET Delhi 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for Delhi CET 2019 Registration.
- You will have to click on the relevant link of the Test Group for which you wish to apply for.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the “Apply” button.
- In the next screen, read all the instructions very carefully, tick on the declaration checkbox and then click on the “Click Here to Proceed” button to fill in details in the registration form.
- In CET Delhi 2019 Registration Form, the candidates need to provide the following details:
- Name – As per Class 10th/ Matriculation certificate.
- Father’s Name – Do not add Shri/ Mr/ Late, etc
- Mother’s Name – Do not add any suffixes such as Shrimati/ Mrs/ Late, etc
- Identity Type – Select a valid ID proof from the drop-down menu
- Date of Birth – As per the Class 10th certificate
- Gender – Select your appropriate gender
- Address – Write down your complete address.
- City / Town / Village – Enter the name of the city/ town/ village in which you reside
- State – Select your relevant state from the drop-down list
- District – Choose your district from the various options
- Pin Code – Enter your Pin code number in the relevant field
- Mobile Number – Enter your Own /Parent’s Mobile No.
- Email Address – Enter your Own /Parent’s Email ID
- Password – Here you will have to create your own password. It should be 8 to 13 character long. Must have at least one Upper case and one lower case alphabet. Should have one numeric value and special characters [email protected]#
- Security Question – For the security of your Login Account, you will have to choose a security question and give an answer only you know.
- On entering the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once you submit the registration details, a preview of the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Go through the preview of the registration form, click on the “Edit Registration Form” button if there is detail(s) which needs to be edited or click on the “Final Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
- On finally submitting the application form, the candidates will receive the Application Number.
- Click on the “Complete Application Form” button to proceed.
Step 2: Fill in Details in CET Delhi Application Form 2019
- In the Delhi Polytechnic 2019 Online form, the candidates need to fill in the following details:
- Category – Select your appropriate category from the drop-down menu
- Person with Disability (PwD) – Select Yes/ No if you belong to PwD category
- National Cadet Corps / Defence Personnel (DP) / J&K Migrant– Select Yes/ No if you belong to this category
- State Code of Eligibility – In this section, the candidates need to select the title Delhi if they have passed your qualifying examination from a school located in Delhi. Select the title Outside Delhi if they have passed your qualifying examination from a school located Outside Delhi
- Educational qualification details – In this section, the aspirants have to select the pass status, enter the name of the Board / University, select the Course/Stream Name, Year of Passing/ appearing, total marks obtained, etc.
- Review the details in the Delhi CET 2019 Application Form before finally submitting the details.
- On reviewing the application form, the aspirants then have to click on the “Final Submit” button.
Step 3: Upload Image in the Delhi CET 2019 Form
- Once the candidates have entered the details in the Delhi CET 2019 Application Form, they can proceed to upload images.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format and specification.
- For the photograph, the file size should be between 10KB to 200KB. For thumb impression, the file size should be between 3KB to 30KB and for signature, the file size must be between 4KB to 30KB.
- To upload an image, click on the “Choose File” button and then upload the relevant image.
- Finally, click on the “Upload” button.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, the candidates need to pay the required amount of the Application fee.
- Choose the mode of the payment and pay the fee.
Step 5: Submit the form and take its print out
- After the transaction has been made successfully, the candidates can then proceed for the final submission.
- Lastly, take a print out of the submitted form for future reference.
Documents Required for CET Delhi 2019 Application Form
For CET Delhi Polytechnic 2019 Registration, it is advised that the aspirants should keep the following list of documents ready to fill in details.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Qualifying exam marks
- Qualifying exam certificate
Image Specification for Delhi CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to submit the photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format only. Failure to do so may lead to rejection of the form.
- Photograph – Size of the image must be between 4KB to 100KB (3.5 cm x 4.5cm)
- Signature – Size of the image must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm x 2.5cm)
- Thumb Impression – Size of the image must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5cm x 1.5cm)
Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card
Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card will be available online on the official website of CET Delhi. Registered candidates can download it by entering their Application Number and Password. The admit card for Delhi CEt 2019 will be available a week prior to the exam. No separate information will be communicated in this regard. The admit card must be retained till admission is finalised to avoid any inconvenience. No duplicate admit card will be issued by controller CET.
Delhi CET 2019
Delhi CET 2019 is conducted by Pusa Institute of Technology Delhi (PIT Delhi). The exam admits students in various diploma courses in polytechnic, non-engineering, engineering and technology. The exam is exclusively for institutes affiliated with the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.