CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2020: Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) has postponed the submission of application form for admission in Full-time Engineering/Non-Engineering Diploma and Occupational Programmes, Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice–English/Hindi, Diploma Course in Pharmacy, and Lateral Entry. Candidates can fill the application form online through the official website, cetdelhi.nic.in. INR 400/- is the application fee that has to be paid online. The candidate must check the eligibility before applying. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility, application form process, application fee and so on.
Latest: DTTE has decided to defer the submission of the application form till further notice due to increasing COVID-19 cases.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Candidates have to fill a separate application form for each test. One application form is allowed per candidate per test. Candodates can check the schedule for CET Delhi 2020 Application Form from the table mentioned-below.
|CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Delhi CET 2020 Application Form releases||To be announced|
|Last date to submit CET Delhi 2020 Form||To be announced|
|Correction Window opens||To be announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can download Delhi CET 2020 Application Form as per schedule at cetdelhi.nic.in
Delhi CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee before submitting the application form. The amount of fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. The amount of fee is expected to be
- INR 400/- plus the bank charges as applicable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment in the following ways-
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
How to fill CET Delhi Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the CET Delhi 2020 application form process step by step guide from below.
Step 1: Register Online
- First of all, candidate must click on the direct link given on this page. In doing so, candidate will be directed to the homepage of the official website.
- Next, candidate has to click on the link of the Test Group for which he/she wants to apply.
- Moving forward, click on the “Apply” button. In doing so, candidate will be directed to the instructions page. Read all of them and then proceed further.
- Now, candidate is required to fill the details asked such as Name, Guardian’s Name, Identity Type, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, City, District, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Email Address, Password and so on.
- Candidate must preview the application form before submitting it. If there is any need to chnage then click on the “Edit” button,
- Click on the “Complete Application Form” button to proceed further.
Step 2: Complete the CET Delhi 2020 Application Form
- To complete the application form, candidates have to fill the details such as Category, State Code of Eligibility, Qualification and so on.
- Check the detail twice before submitting it.
- Submit the form once you have reviewed it.
Step 3: Attach the Images in the Delhi CET 2020 Application Form
- Application form is considered valid only if the images are uploaded in the correct format and specification.
- Click on the “Choose File Button” and then upload the relevant image.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- The last step is to make the payment of the application fee.
- For this, candidate has to select the mode of payment and proceed for the same.
Step 5: Submit the form
- After registering, filling the application form, uploading the images and making the payment of the fee, candidate must submit the form and take a print out of it for the future reference.
Image Specification for Delhi CET 2020 Application Form
Candidate must follow the prescribed specification for uploading their images.
|Photograph||4KB to 100KB||3.5 cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||1KB to 30KB||3.5 cm x 2.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Details to Enter in the Delhi CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates has to enter the following details in the CET 2020 application form
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identity Type
- Date of Birth
- City / Town / Village
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Delhi CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the below-mentioned points.
Age Criteria: The maximum age limit for each candidate can be checked from the given image.
Qualification Required for Test 1: Candidate must have qualified 10th standard with a minimum 35% aggregate or 3.7 CGPA. Science, Mathematics and English in candidates 10th subjects and passing in each of these three is mandatory to be eligible.
Qualification Required for Test 2: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with a minimum 35% aggregate of the best three subjects including English for MOP (English) and Hindi or Sanskrit for MOP (Hindi).
Qualification Required for Test 3: Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology.
Qualification Required for Test 4
- Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry as the mandatory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology OR
- Candidate must have qualified 12th Science with Mathematics as the compulsory subject or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical OR
- Candidate must have qualified 10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order OR
- Candidate must have qualified 10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade against 20% supernumerary seats in analogous disciplines of Test 1.
About Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE)
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) is the responsible body for providing trained technical manpower. It conducs exam for various diploma and occupational courses. The focus of DTTE is on technological upgradation of industrial production, productivity, innovation, services, contributing to the planned growth of the country’s overall economy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.