CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2021: Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has closed the submission of the application form for Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2021 in Diploma Courses (Full-time / Part-Time), Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy, Lateral Entry, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Course. Candidates can fill the application form online through the official website, dseuonline.in. INR 500/- is the application fee that has to be paid online. The candidate must check the eligibility before applying. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility, application form process, application fee and so on.
CET Delhi Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Candidates have to fill a separate application form for each test. One application form is allowed per candidate per test. Candidates can check the schedule for CET Delhi 2021 Application Form from the table mentioned below.
|Delhi CET 2021||Dates|
|Release of Delhi CET 2021 Application Form||06 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply||17 Aug 2021|
|Application form correction window||18 – 26 Aug 2021|
Schedule for Non-CET Degree Course
|Delhi Polytechnic Admission 2021||Dates|
|Common Admission Form for Degree Course||06 Jul 2021|
|Last date to apply||10 Aug 2021|
|Application form correction window||10 – 15 Aug 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Delhi CET 2021 Application Form.
Application form process is over now!!!
Official Website – dseu.ac.in
Delhi CET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee before submitting the application form. The amount of fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- INR 500/- plus Transaction Charges (as applicable)
Note: Please note that the registration-cum-counseling fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment in the following ways-
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
How to fill CET Delhi Application Form 2021?
The admission application process is comprising of the following steps:
- Registration to the centralised portal for admissions
- Filling your admission application form for desired courses
- Confirm and submit the application form
- Pay the application fees
Note : Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over.
- Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Admission etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Scan copy in PDF format for all relevant supporting documents i.e., marksheet of qualifying examination, category certificate [if applicable] and other documents should be uploaded by the candidate along with the online application form.
- Scan copy of a recent passport size colour photograph (for uploading in “jpeg/jpg” formats are allowed. File size of scanned photograph should not ideally be more than 100KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg/jpg” format only. File size of scanned signature should not ideally be more than 100KB).
- Ability to pay online using any of the following methods:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Click here for complete details of Instructions for filling-up Online Application Form.
Details to Enter in the Delhi CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates has to enter the following details in the CET 2021 application form
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identity Type
- Date of Birth
- City / Town / Village
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
also check, Delhi CET 2021 Counselling
Delhi CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility standards for applying in Delhi CET 2021 from below.
Diploma Courses (Full-time): Candidates must have passed class X or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject.
Diploma Courses (Part-time) (3 year): Candidate should have passed class X or any other examination recognized as equivalent to class X examination with mathematics as a subject + ITI (2 years).
Diploma Courses (Lateral Entry) – for Delhi candidates only:
- Candidate should have passed class XII or equivalent with Mathematics or Technical Vocational. OR
- Candidate should have passed class X + ITI (2 years) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate
Undergraduate Degree Courses: Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 (or equivalent)
Post Graduate Degree Courses:
- MCA: Any graduate with a valid NIMCET score
- M. Tech. (Tool Engineering): Minimum 60% in B.Tech./B.E. in Tool Engineering/ Mechanical/ Mechanical and Automation/ Production/ Production and Industrial Engineering – Valid GATE Score.
About Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.