Delhi CET 2020 Syllabus – Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) releases syllabus for Common entrance Test (CET) Delhi. The syllabus can be checked online on the official site cetdelhi.nic.in and the same is given on this page below. Students applying for the full-time engineering/non-engineering diploma and occupational programmes, diploma course in modern office practice–english/hindi, diploma course in pharmacy and lateral entry must check the syllabus for preparation of test1, test 2, test 3 or test 4 of the exam. Students must check the method to prepare for the exam, syllabus with its important topics from here
Delhi CET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for Delhi CET exam according to the discipline are provided below.
Test 1: For Diploma Courses Engg/Non Engg.
- Students must prepare the mathematics, physics, biology and english as per 9th and 10th class exam of school level for test 1.
Test 2: Modern Office Practice English/ Hindi (12th based)
- Students must study general knowledge, english, hindi and both grammar and comprehension for test 2
Test 3: Pharmacy (12th based)
- Students must prepare the mathematics, physics, biology and chemistry as per 11th and 12th class exam of school level for test 3.
Test 4: For candidates who has Passed 12th class with physics, chemistry as main subject and mathematics or biology as additional subject Or 12th science (with mathematics as one of the subject) or 12th Science with vocational OR 12th science with technical 10th with 2 years ITI with appropriate Trade in that order are eligible in second year of diploma course.
- Students must prepare physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, general aptitude and english. The english must be as per the 10th class CBSE pattern.
How to Prepare for Delhi CET 2020
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the CET exam.
- NCERT Books: Students must prepare from the NCERT books which are important from the point of view of the students to appear for the entrance exam.
- Current Affairs: Students must read newspapers to remain updated with the current events and prepapre accordingly for test 2. Students must also refer to the books available in the market for current affairs.
- Previous Year Question Papers – Students must practice the previous year question papers and sample papers for complete preparation for the exam and to give exam without mistakes.
- Grammar Books – Students must improve grammar using english grammar books available in the market and practice the basic english grammar concepts thoroughly.
Books for Delhi CET 2020
Students must refer to the books given below for the preparation of CET exam.
|Book and Author||Buying Link|
|Delhi Polytechnics Common Entrance Test (CET) Guide||Buy Here|
|Delhi CET||Buy Here|
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) conducts the Common entrance Test (CET) Delhi. The exam is an offline exam. The exam is conducted for students who wish to pursue full-time engineering/non-engineering diploma and occupational programmes, diploma course in modern office practice–english/hindi, diploma course. The exam can be applied online by filling out the application form on the website. For further information students can check the official site cetdelhi.nic.in.
About Department of Training and Technical Education
Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) conducts the Common entrance Test (CET) Delhi. The main aim of the department is to improve industrial production, services, productivity and innovation with contributing to economical growth of our country. the department works according to the systematic planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation of the programmes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.