Delhi CET 2020 Syllabus – Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) releases syllabus for Common entrance Test (CET) Delhi. The syllabus can be checked online on the official site cetdelhi.nic.in and the same is given on this page below. Students applying for the full-time engineering/non-engineering diploma and occupational programmes, diploma course in modern office practice–english/hindi, diploma course in pharmacy and lateral entry must check the syllabus for preparation of CET of the exam. Students must check the method to prepare for the exam, syllabus with its important topics from here
Delhi CET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for Delhi CET exam according to the discipline are provided below. The syllabus is given below as per last year and only for references.
Test 1: For Diploma Courses Engg/Non Engg.
- Students must prepare the mathematics, physics, biology and english as per 9th and 10th class exam of school level for test 1.
Test 2: Modern Office Practice English/ Hindi (12th based)
- Students must study general knowledge, english, hindi and both grammar and comprehension for test 2
Test 3: Pharmacy (12th based)
- Students must prepare the mathematics, physics, biology and chemistry as per 11th and 12th class exam of school level for test 3.
Test 4: For candidates who has Passed 12th class with physics, chemistry as main subject and mathematics or biology as additional subject Or 12th science (with mathematics as one of the subject) or 12th Science with vocational OR 12th science with technical 10th with 2 years ITI with appropriate Trade in that order are eligible in second year of diploma course.
- Students must prepare physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, general aptitude and english. The english must be as per the 10th class CBSE pattern.
How to Prepare for Delhi CET 2021
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the CET exam.
- NCERT Books: Students must prepare from the NCERT books which are important from the point of view of the students to appear for the entrance exam.
- Current Affairs: Students must read newspapers to remain updated with the current events and prepapre accordingly for test 2. Students must also refer to the books available in the market for current affairs.
- Previous Year Question Papers – Students must practice the previous year question papers and sample papers for complete preparation for the exam and to give exam without mistakes.
- Grammar Books – Students must improve grammar using english grammar books available in the market and practice the basic english grammar concepts thoroughly.
Books for Delhi CET 2021
Students must refer to the books given below for the preparation of CET exam.
|Book and Author||Buying Link|
|Delhi Polytechnics Common Entrance Test (CET) Guide||Buy Here|
|Delhi CET||Buy Here|
Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU). Through Delhi CET, candidates are given admission in various diploma courses such as polytechnic, non-engineering, engineering and technology.
About Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.