Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card – Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE) release the admit card of Delhi CET approximately 10 days prior to the date of the examination. To download the admit card, candidates have to login through the official website, cetdelhi.nic.in using their application number and password. It is mandatory to carry the hardcopy of the Delhi CET 2020 admit card on the day of examination. The admit card consists of details such as candidate’s name, test no., category, DOB, date and time of exam and so on. Scroll down to check in detail about the Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card.
Latest: No entrance Exam (Delhi CET 2020) will be conducted this year. Hence, no admit card will be issued.
Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card
CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card is not sent via post to the candidate’s address. It is the sole duty of the candidate to download it and bring the same on the exam day. Candidates can check the Delhi CET 2020 admit card schedule from the below-mentioned table.
|Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Issuance of Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card||Cancelled|
|Delhi CET 2020 exam date||Cancelled (Admission on merit basis)|
Download Here: Candidates can download the Delhi CET 2020 admit card as per the schedule from the official website, cetdelhi.nic.in
How to Download CET Delhi Admit Card 2020 if Forgot Login Details?
No need to panic if forgot login details! In order to download the admit card, candidates have to logon using their registration number and password. Many times, candidates forget the detail. However, there is no need to worry as the same can be retrieved by following the simple steps that are shared below.
How to Download Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link given on this page. In doing so, candidate is directed to the official website of the Delhi CET.
Step 2: Now, on the admit catd login page, click on the “Forgot password” link.
Step 3: Thereafter, candidates get three (3) options to reset their password.
- Using Security Question & its Answer as submitted by you in the CET Delhi Application Form
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile number.
- Using a reset link sent to be sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Step 4: Choose the suitable option and click on “continue” button. Submit the details as asked after it.
Step 5: On submitting the details, candidate will get his/her Password.
How to Download Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card if Lost Application Number?
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section.
Step 2: Thereafter, a candidate needs to be enter the details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth and security pin.
Step 3: After entering all the details, candidate must click on the “Get Application Number” button.
Step 4: In doing so, candidate’s application number appears on the screen.
Step 5: Now, candidate can login and download the admit card.
How to Download Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card (Step by Step Guide)
Read the below-mentioned step by step explanation and download the admit card in less than ten (10) minutes.
Step 1: The first step is to visit the official website of Delhi CET. For that, candidate can click on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section.
Step 2: Moving forward, click on the “Download CET 2020 Admit Card” link and then enter the details asked on the login page such as Application form, Application number, Password, Security Pin and so on.
Step 3: Click on the “Sign-In” button once all the details are filled.
Step 4: On submission of the login details, admit card appears on the next screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out of the same. Candidates have to carry the hardcopy of the admit card on the day of examination.
Details Mentioned in Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card
Hall ticket of Delhi CET has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more significant and those are –
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Test Number
- Dte of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the exam center
- Thumb Impression
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Signature of controller
- Signature of invigilator
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then report the conducting body of the examination on immediate basis.
What Items to Carry to CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card?
The following are the items or the documents which a candidate shall carry on the examibation day.
- A print out of the CET 2020 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID prrof such as Aadhaar Card/School or Institute Identity card
- Black ballpoint pen
Delhi CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Delhi CET includes a total number of four (4) test and the pattern for all of them differs a little. Candidates can check the exam pattern from below.
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes, i.e 2.5 hour is the duration of DElhi CET 2020.
- Mode of exam: It is conducted offline i.e in pen and paper mode.
- Total number of questions: Candidates have to solve 150 questions in Test 1, 2 and 4 and 210 questions are to be solved in Test 3.
- Type of Questions: Delhi CET contains all the MCQ type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of four (04) marks. There is a negative marking of (01) mark in case of each incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the below-mentioned tables.
|Exam Pattern for Test 1|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Exam Pattern for Test 2|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Comprehension of English including Grammar||60|
|Knowledge of Current Affairs||45|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Exam Pattern for Test 3|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||60|
|Exam Pattern for Test 4|
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Use of Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card
CET Admit card not only works as an entry ticket to the exam centre on the day of examination. It also assist at the time of –
- Identification purpose at any stage of admission process
Points to Remember for Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card
Read the following points carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidate must contact the helpdesks on immediate basis.
- Candidate’s entry in the exam hall is prohibited without the hall ticket/admit card.
- Candidate must carry Aadhar Card/ school ID Card along with the admit card.
- Candidate has to report to the exam hall 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate is not allowed to leave the exam hall till the end of the examination.
- Hand over the answer sheets to toht invigilator of the exam hall.
- Phone, digital diary, calculator and any other electronic item is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidate must make sure that invigilator signs on one side of the answer sheet.
- If a candidate is found practicing any of the unfair means then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate is suggested to retain the admit card as it will be required at the time of admission process as well.
About Delhi CET 2020
Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi. Through Delhi CET, candidates are given admission in various diploma courses such as polytechnic, non-engineering, engineering and technology. The exam is also available for Lateral Entry of candidates. There are total number of four (4) test which comes under Delhi CET.
- Test one (1) is for admission in Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses.
- Test two (2) is for admission in Modern Office Practice (English), Modern Office Practice (Hindi).
- Test three (3) is conducted for admission in Pharmacy.
- And Test four (4) is conducted for admission in the lateral entry.
Delhi CET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, cetdelhi.nic.in by using their application number and password.
Ans : No. Candidate shall not live in an impression that Delhi CET admit card is sent via post. The admit card can be downloaded online from the official website only.
Ans : No. Candidate has to carry the hardcopy of the admit card to the exam centre.
Ans : Candidate need not worry if he/she has forgotten the password. On the login page, the candidate can see the “Forgot Password” button. Click on it and follow the steps in order to regain the password.
Ans : Candidates must carry a coloured copy of admit card to the exam centre.
Ans : Candidate's name, test no., application no., date and time of the exam, gender, category, parent's name, signature, thumb impression and photo of the candidate are there on the admit card of Delhi CET.
Ans : The candidate shall carry a printed form of admit card along with the Aadhar card or school/college ID card and Black ball point pen.
Ans : One (1) mark is deducted in case of every incorrect answer. Hence, yes there is a negative marking in the admit card of 1 mark.
Ans : In such a case, candidate should contact the helpdesks number on an immediate basis.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.