Delhi CET Admit Card 2017 will be issued by the Department of Training and Technical Education for the Delhi CET 2017 Polytechnic Entrance Exam. Admit card of Delhi CET 2017 has to be carried by each candidate on the day of exam. The document contains details such as name, contact information, and centre address. Instructions printed regarding the exam in the admit card of CET Delhi 2017 must be read carefully and followed by the candidate. Registered candidates can download hall tickets at the candidate login module of www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in by entering application number and password. The Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test hall ticket must be preserved till the end of admission process.
|Delhi CET 2017 Admit Card||one week before CET Exam|
|Date of Delhi CET 2017 examination||27 May 2017 – Test 2, Test 3 & Test 5
28 May 2017 – Test 1 & Test 4
Download Delhi CET Admit Card 2017
Admit Cards for CET-2017 will be available in the month of May 2017 for downloading Admit Card candidate use their Login Account.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
Schedule for Delhi CET 2017 polytechnic entrance examination is given here.
|Test||Date of exam||Timing|
|Test 1||28 May 2017||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Test 2||27 May 2017||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Test 3||27 May 2017||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Test 4||28 May 2017||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Test 5||27 May 2017||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
How to download CET Delhi 2017 Admit Card
The candidate log in page looks similar to the image shown below. Follow the last year instruction now.
When you have logged in, you can see Print Admit Card link. This option to print the admit card in duplicate will be activated when admit cards will be uploaded.
Sample CET Delhi Admit Card
Important points regarding the admit card of CET Delhi
- Admit Card should be retained by the candidate till the Department of Training & Technical Education finalizes the admissions.
- No duplicate admit card will be issued by the Controller CET after the Entrance test.
- Both parts of the downloaded admit card should be carried by the candidates to the examination centres.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not folded. He/she also should not make any marks or write any kind of description on this document.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- While the test is in progress, the invigilator will check the admit cards of the candidates and get their signature on admit card, attendance sheet and also thumb impression on the attendance sheet to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signature in the place provided for the purpose in the answer-sheet on Side 1.
- The candidate will hand over the filled admit card on which an attested photograph has been pasted, to the invigilator.