AP POLYCET 2019 was held on April 30, 2019. Now, State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Vijayawada, has announced AP POLYCET result as well. The result is only available online and the candidates can check it from the link below. Candidates need hall ticket number to download the rank card. AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level entrance, which is conducted admission of candidates in Diploma level programs. Check more details on AP POLYCET 2019 from this page.
AP POLYCET 2019
Candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2019 – 2020 can check expected schedule for commencement of various events of the AP POLYCET 2019 is as provided below:
|AP POLYCET 2019||Date|
|Commencement of filing of online application||07 Mar 2019|
|Last date for filing of online application|
|The Admit Card can be obtained by||11 Apr 2019|
|Date of conduct of POLYCET-2019|
|Declaration of Result|
|Counselling process starts||27 May 2019|
Note: Mere appearing for POLYCET-2019 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admission.
AP POLYCET 2019 Result
The candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check thier result and download the rank card from the link above. The AP POLYCET 2019 Result shall also be available with the Principals of all Polytechnics Institute. The candidates who will qualify the entrance exam by obtaining the minimum qualifying marks i.e 36 marks out of 120 will be allowed to appear for the AP POLYCET Web Counselling.
AP POLYCET 2019 Answer Key
As the examination for AP POLYCET 2019 has been conducted the unofficial answer key for all the sets A, B, C, D are now available. The official answer key will soon be released on the website by the conducting body. Candidates must download the answer key that will be available in PDF format in order to calculate their score. The answer key will comprise of the question number and the correct option number for that question.
AP POLYCET 2019 Counselling
The selected candidates will be required to report at the certificate verification venue along with the original certificates. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates for attending the counselling. After the document verification process is done, the candidates can exercise as many options for the seat allotment in the Polytechnics. Candidates attending the counselling for admission shall have to pay the fee for registration and counselling as per the notification issued for counselling. Report at the allotted institute along with the required documents and pay the fee to confirm their admission.
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit card for AP POLYCET 2019 has been downloaded online from the website, polycetap.nic.in. The candidates should bring the printed copy of the admit card at the examination centre. The Admit card for AP POLYCET 2019 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, time and venue. After downloading the admit card, candidates must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card correct or not.
Exam Pattern for AP POLYCET 2019
The candidates can check the exam pattern for AP POLYCET 2019 as follows:
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Number of Questions: 120
- Nature of the Questions: MCQ type
- Mode of the Exam: Pen and Paper based
- Syllabus: The syllabus for POLYCET 2019 will consist of subjects Maths, Physics and Chemistry as per the Class 10th standard as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Previous Year Question Papers
The candidates who are going to appeared for the entrance exam can check the previous year question papers given below.
- Click Here to download the AP POLYCET previous question papers 2017.
- Click Here to download the AP POLYCET previous question papers 2016.
AP POLYCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh. The eligibility conditions to appear for the AP POLYCET 2019 is as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- The Candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, APOSS, X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have studied from NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/Computers and should have passed in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
- The candidates who have appeared or will appear for the SSC or equivalent examination, and their results are yet to be declared are also eligible to apply for AP POLYCET 2019.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2019.
AP POLYCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates who wish to apply for the POLYCET 2019, are able to apply online by filling the necessary details. The applicants need to enter their Personal Details, Academic Background Details, Communication Details and paste their recent passport size photograph in the downloaded application form. Before submitting the application form, ensure that the applicants have provided all the necessary details.
Application Fee: The filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-.
- Click Here for the list of helpline centres of Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: appolycet.e-pragati.in.
For more information about AP POLYCET 2019 – Download Information Brochure.