AP POLYCET 2024 is conducted by SBTET AP. Now you can know all about Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, AP POLYCET is a State level Polytechnic entrance exam that is held by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges in Diploma level programs. Therefore if you are preparing for AP POLYCET exam, then you should check eligibility at polycetap.nic.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
AP POLYCET 2024
What is AP POLYCET exam?
The AP POLYCET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to Diploma level programs, in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges. Here AP POLYCET is short for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by SBTET AP i.e. Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training. Complete details of AP POLYCET exam are here at aglasem.com.
AP POLYCET 2024 Exam Date
The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training announces exam date of AP POLYCET. The important dates to note for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking polycetap.nic.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of AP POLYCET Application Form||As per SBTET AP|
|Application Form Last Date||As per SBTET AP|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per SBTET AP|
|AP POLYCET 2024 Exam Date||As per SBTET AP|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||10 May|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per SBTET AP|
|AP POLYCET Result Announcement Date||As per SBTET AP|
AP POLYCET Exam
Likewise, the AP POLYCET exam structure is also published by SBTET AP. Important features of the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test are as follows. However check official website polycetap.nic.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
You can check the AP POLYCET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at polycetap.nic.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
|Subject||No. of Qs|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are objective.
- Number of Questions – There are 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 120.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is 0 for incorrect answers
AP POLYCET 2024 Syllabus
- Now the AP POLYCET syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions AP POLYCET 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download AP POLYCET syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for AP POLYCET preparation to complete AP POLYCET syllabus.
- You can also utilize AP POLYCET Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your AP POLYCET 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any AP POLYCET coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
AP POLYCET 2024 Application Form
- The AP POLYCET 2024 Registration or the AP POLYCET Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that SBTET AP provides at official website polycetap.nic.in.
- Whereas Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training announces the release date and AP POLYCET Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form AP POLYCET exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download AP POLYCET 2024 admit card.
AP POLYCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of AP POLYCET, these are set of question papers of past year Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
- If you are preparing for this Polytechnic entrance exam, then you must solve AP POLYCET question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download AP POLYCET question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing AP POLYCET Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for Diploma level programs.
AP POLYCET 2024 Result
- After exam, SBTET AP announces AP POLYCET result 2024.
- The AP POLYCET result date depends on post-examination processes of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- If you appeared in the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, then you can check the AP POLYCET result to know score, rank at polycetap.nic.in and participate in AP POLYCET 2024 counselling.
AP POLYCET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AP POLYCET|
|AP POLYCET Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Polytechnic Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Andhra Pradesh |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||SBTET AP|
|SBTET AP Full Form||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||Diploma level programs|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges|
If you have any queries about AP POLYCET 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.