CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 is the State level Nursing entrance exam. Organized by CG Vyapam, CG MSCN exam is for admission to M.Sc Nursing courses in Nursing Colleges in Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) will announce Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination (CG MSCN) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Get here the CG MSCN study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023
What is CG M.Sc Nursing exam?
The full form of CG MSCN is Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination. It is a State level Nursing entrance examination conducted by CG Vyapam. M.Sc Nursing admission in Nursing Colleges in Chhattisgarh for 2023-24 session is on the basis of CG M.Sc Nursing 2023.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||CG MSCN 2023|
|Full Form of CG MSCN||Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination|
|Organizing Body||CG Vyapam|
|Full Form of CG Vyapam||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through CG MSCN||M.Sc Nursing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through CG MSCN||Nursing Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Hons Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Offline|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – MCQ|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +1, 0|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 2 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date
CG Vyapam decides and announces the exam date of CG M.Sc Nursing 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check vyapam.cgstate.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per CG Vyapam|
|Release of CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 application form||As per CG Vyapam|
|Last date to apply online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in||As per CG Vyapam|
|CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 admit card release date||As per CG Vyapam|
|CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Date||As per CG Vyapam |
Last year the exam was held on 3 July
|Release of official answer key||As per CG Vyapam|
|CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 result announcement||As per CG Vyapam|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- CG Vyapam releases the CG MSCN application form 2023 at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the CG MSCN online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination.
The question paper of Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination will be as per the exam pattern.
- The CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and CG MSCN sample question papers.
- CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQ .
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the CG M.Sc Nursing.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the CG MSCN is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English, Hindi.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is 0 (none) for incorrect answers
Eligibility Criteria of CG MSCN
The CG MSCN eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- CG Vyapam provides the detailed CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through CG MSCN before admission.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of CG MSCN exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the CG MSCN syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve CG MSCN previous year question papers.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The CG MSCN admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the CG MSCN admit card.
- CG Vyapam releases the admit card at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of CG MSCN exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the CG MSCN admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Chhattisgarh M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2023.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If CG Vyapam releases the CG MSCN official answer key, then you can download it at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the CG MSCN solutions.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
All students who write the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) declares the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 result link is published is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by CG Vyapam.
- In order to check CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of CG MSCN exam decides your admission to M.Sc Nursing courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of CG MSCN results.
Official Website is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the CG MSCN Exam?
Ans. The CG MSCN exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to M.Sc Nursing courses in Nursing Colleges in Chhattisgarh.
Qs. Who conducts CG MSCN?
Ans. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for CG M.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. The official website is vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Qs. How to apply for CG MSCN?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the CG M.Sc Nursing 2023 notification. Check vyapam.cgstate.gov.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for CG M.Sc Nursing 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the CG MSCN syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for CG M.Sc Nursing 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on CG M.Sc Nursing 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply