Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020: The last date to submit the application form had been extended up to August 20, 2020. It was released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for the candidates who wish and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for admission in the various Polytechnic courses. The application process for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 including filling in details, upload the images, payment of application fees and submitting the application form is available online only. Candidates can check more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020 in the article below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Candidates should keep all the necessary information and scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression ready before they start filling the On-Line Application Form. it is compulsory to provide the Mobile Number and Aadhaar Number in the application. After the candidates have made payment for the non-refundable application fee, no entries in the Application Form can be changed at a later stage.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020||Date|
|Online application process begins from||08 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the completed application form|
Application Process Over….
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 application form.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
Click here to download the Notice
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through Payment Gateway with the help of Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking. This application fee details is given below.
|General/EWS/BC-I/BC-II Class||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/Female of any category||Rs. 325/-|
How to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020?
Candidates can simply follow the steps as given below to fill in details in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020:
Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to register online for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020.
- Fill in the required details such as the following:
- Name of the Applicant
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Type of Resident of Jharkhand
- If Person with Disability (PWD)
- Annual Family Income
- Muslim Minority (Yes/ No)
- Aadhar Number and other details
Choice of Examination Center– Applicants need to provide the examination center as per their preference in the application form only.
Education Details– In this section, candidates need to provide the details of their Academic Background like Name of the School, Name of the Board, Roll Number, Year of Passing, Percentage of Marks.
Communication Details- Candidates need to provide the details of their address, state, district, etc.
- Verify the details provided in the online application before clicking on the “Final Submit” button. If the candidate wish to edit some information, it can be done so by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- On submitting the online application, applicants will receive an Application Number and Password. Note it down and preserve it as it will be required for future login.
Step 2: Online Uploading of Scanned Image
After filling in the required details in the online application and submitting, then candidates will be required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications:
|Uploading the images||Format||File Size|
|Photo||JPG||4KB – 100KB|
|Signature||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPG||1KB – 30KB|
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
After uploading the necessary images in the online application, applicants may proceed to make payment for the application fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 4: Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
On completion of the above mentioned steps, it is advised to applicants to take a print out of the Confirmation Page and keep it with themselves for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 are given below.
- The Applicants must be a Permanent/Local Domicile of Jharkhand and citizen of India.
- There is no age limit except for Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on July 01, 2020, of the examination year.
- Candidates should have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be available before the 4 days of commencement of entrance exam. The register candidates can download the admit card as per schedule at the official website of JCECEB. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their required details such as Application Number and Password as provided to them at the time of submitting the online application.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.