Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022: The application form has been released for JCECEB PECE 2022. It is released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for the candidates who wish and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for admission in the various Polytechnic courses. The application process for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 including filling in details, upload the images, payment of application fees and submitting the application form is available online only. Candidates can check more details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022 in the article below.
Latest – Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022 has been released, and last date to apply extended to 23 May. Scroll down for apply online link.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022
Candidates should keep all the necessary information and scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression ready before they start filling the On-Line Application Form. it is compulsory to provide the Mobile Number and Aadhaar Number in the application. After the candidates have made payment for the non-refundable application fee, no entries in the Application Form can be changed at a later stage.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 application form.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022||Date|
|Online application process begins from||09 May 2022|
|Last date to submit the completed application form||23 May 2022|
Learn how to print the Admit Card
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||JCECEB PECE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application fee||General/EWS/BC-I/BC-II Class: Rs. 650/-|
SC/ST/Female of any category: Rs. 325/-
|Mode Of Payment||Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI|
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee through Payment Gateway with the help of Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking or UPI. This application fee details is given below.
|BC-I/BC-II Class of Jharkhand state only||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/Female of any category||Rs. 325/-|
How to fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022?
Candidates can simply follow the steps as given below to fill in details in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- Candidate will have to fill the requisite information Online like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of Details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph ,Signature and LTi are to be uploaded . The image file of photograph and signature should be in .JPG or .JPEG format. There will be separate options for uploading the same. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph /LTI/ Signature”.
- Recent Stamp size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb- 50kb.Photo must not be older than 6 months.
- Candidates are also required to upload other documents as applicable such as category certificates, qualification certificates,EWS/PH certificate,etc as single pdf files.Size of document shall not exceed 500 KB
- For Signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/ Attendance sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Online Application Form will not be Valid unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph and specified Signature and makes requisite fee payment..
- After uploading, Candidates are required to preview the uploaded images. Here the candidate is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the candidate can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
- Submission of Application: The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select ‘declaration’ and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION, AN APPLICATION/ REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM AND THE APPLICATION NUMBER ALONG WITH THE PASSWORD SHALL BE SENT TO THE APPLICANT.An EMAIL AND SMS WILL BE SENT TO REGD MOBILE NUMBER MENTIONED IN THE APPLICATION. APPLICANT HAS TO RETAIN THIS NUMBER AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.More than ONE application in same Mobile No/ E-Mail id is not acceptable.
- Application Fee: A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment gateway link after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Master) / Credit Card (Visa or Master). After making the payment , the candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference having his details .
- Bank charges/payment gateway charges will be borne by the Applicant. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, Board will not be responsible. Application Fee deposited after closing date will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.Hence,please do not make double payment.Candidates are therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.
- CANDIDATE SHOULD NOTE THAT IN CASE STATUS OF PAYMENT SHOWN BY the bank IS “PENDING”, “FAILURE”, “REJECTED” OR OF ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUE, THEN IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CANDIDATE TO ENSURE THAT PAYMENT MADE TO THE BOARD IS SUCCESSFUL WITHIN DUE DATE. IN CASE TRANSACTION IS REVERSED BY BANK TO CANDIDATE OR CANCELLED AND PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED BY BOARD WITHIN DUE DATE, THE CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED .
- CANDIDATE SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT IN CASE THE PAYMENT DETAILS FILLED UP BY CANDIDATES IN ONLINE SYSTEM ARE NOT MATCHING WITH THE TRANSACTION DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE BANK THEN HIS / HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Demand Drafts etc. will not be accepted towards application fee.
- THE APPLICANT HAS TO FURNISH A DECLARATION TO THE EFFECT THAT THE INPUTS FURNISHED BY HIM/HER ARE TRUE, COMPLETE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF HIS / HER KNOWLEDGE AND THEY WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS / TESTIMONIALS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED/DEMANDED. IF ANY FALSE/INCORRECT INFORMATION FOUND / DETECTED AT ANY STAGE, HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED / TERMINATED. THEREFORE IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE APPLICANT TO TICK THE CHECK BOX ABOUT THIS DECLARATION AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION FORM, BEFORE SAVING AND UPLOADING THE APPLICATION
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022 will be available before the 4 days of commencement of entrance exam.
- The register candidates can download the admit card as per schedule at the official website of JCECEB.
- To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their required details such as Application Number and Password as provided to them at the time of submitting the online application.
Contact Number: +91-7044599061 / Technical Helpdesk : [email protected]
(For any Technical problem related to Online Application during office hours only)
JCECEB HELPLINE : Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
Official website – https://jcediploma.formflix.org/
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Application Form FAQs
A. The application form for JCECEB PECE 2022 has released on May 09, 2022.
A. JCECEB PECE is conducted once a year.
A. The official website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.