FMGE December 2022 is being organized by NBEMS. NBEMS has released FMGE December 2022 admit card on 13 January 2023 at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in. Whereas, FMGE December 2022 exam date has been revised. Now, exam will held on 20 January 2023. After the exam, result will be announced by 10 February 2023.
The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is a National level Medical entrance exam. It is conducted by NBEMS as a screening test – Any Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council has to compulsorily qualify this exam. Students who wish to appear in FMGE December exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
– FMGE December 2022 Admit Card is out. Download admit card here.
– FMGE December 2022 exam date has been revised. Scroll down for more details.
FMGE December 2022
About the exam: FMGE December 2022 is short for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. It is an Medical entrance exam at the National level. Organized by NBEMS, FMGE December is screening test – Any Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council has to compulsorily qualify this exam.
FMGE December 2022 Exam Date
The FMGE December 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of FMGE December Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Sep 2022|
|Release of FMGE December application form 2022||09 Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in||29 Sep 2022|
|Edit Window for All Payment Success Applications||05 to 10 Oct 2022|
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect|
Images (No further opportunity shall be given)
|Opportunity to rectify deficiencies related to documents upload in the application:|
1.Primary Medical Qualification Certificate (PMQC)
2. Apostille/Attestation of PMQC by Indian embassy concerned
3. Eligibility Certificate or Admission Letter
4. Proof of Citizenship
|Through Online Deficient Document Submission Portal – |
Portal will be closed on 15 December 2022
|Final opportunity to rectify deficiencies related to|
documents upload in the application
|FMGE December admit card 2022 release date|
|FMGE December 2022 exam date|
|FMGE December 2022 result date and time|
Candidates must keep checking nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in for any changes in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 03 Jan 2023 – FMGE December 2022 Final Edit Window Notice
- 23 Dec – FMGE December 2022 Final Edit Window Notice
- 15 Nov 2022 – FMGE December 2022 Exam Date Revised Notice
FMGE December 2022 Application Form
The application form of FMGE December 2022 is released by NBEMS.
FMGE December 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, candidates must first do registration at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for FMGE December 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the FMGE December exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the FMGE December 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the FMGE December online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences.
FMGE December Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the FMGE December Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||FMGE December 2022|
|Full Form||Foreign Medical Graduate Examination|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Medical entrance exam|
|Purpose of Exam||This is a screening test – Any Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council has to compulsorily qualify this exam|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||Two Parts of 2.5 hours each, with gap in between|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||300|
|Subjects in Exam||Pre and Para Clinical, Clinical Subjects|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||MBBS|
|Official Website||nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in|
FMGE December 2022 Syllabus
The NBEMS releases the syllabus of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Medical exam. The FMGE December syllabus is as follows.
FMGE December 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of FMGE December 2022 is as follows.
|Part||No. of Qs||Time|
|Part-I||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|Part-II||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
- There is no negative marking.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: NBEMS will hold the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination as Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day. Each part is of 2.5 hours. There is a scheduled break between the two parts.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language of question paper: The FMGE December question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
A demo test shall be available for the benefit of candidates to familiarise themselves with the Computer Based Test format at website https://nbe.edu.in Candidates will be able to access the Demo test tentatively from 20th November 2022 onwards.
FMGE December 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of FMGE December exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates should have qualified the final examination for their Primary Medical Qualification i.e. MBBS or Equivalent degree on/before 31st October 2022 and must submit a proof of passing the same while applying for the FMGE. The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
Citizenship – He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
Eligibility Certificate – The candidate should have obtained ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the National Medical Commission (or the erstwhile Medical Council of India).
Regarding Country – Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration in India shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia / Canada / New Zealand / United Kingdom / United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognised for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in and information brochure.
FMGE December 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of FMGE December 2022 is issued by National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of FMGE December admit card 2022 is as per decision of NBEMS. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the FMGE December hall ticket at nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in.
- How to download FMGE December admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination, candidates need to access the FMGE December 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
NBEMS will hold FMGE December 2022 in the following cities
FMGE December 2022 Result
The result of FMGE December 2022 is declared by the National Board Of Examinations In Medical Sciences as per the result date and time decided by them.
- FMGE December 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for FMGE December 2022 is decided by NBEMS. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Foreign Medical Graduate Examination result is made available on the official website nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in.
- How to check FMGE December 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in and click on the relevant FMGE December result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of FMGE December 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a FMGE December 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
A candidate shall be declared as having passed in FMGE only if he/ she obtains a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination. Result is declared as Pass/Fail.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for FMGE December 2022 Latest News
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
New Delhi- 110029
Candidate Helpline: 022 – 61087595
(Monday to Friday: 09:30AM to 06:00 PM)
Website: natboard.edu.in and nbe.edu.in
Qs 1. What is FMGE December exam?
Ans 1. The FMGE December exam is held annually by the NBEMS. It is an Medical entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to This is a screening test – Any Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council has to compulsorily qualify this exam in NA.
Qs 2. How can I apply for FMGE December 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for FMGE December exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the FMGE December exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nbe.edu.in, natboard.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.