FMGE 2022 Syllabus and Blueprint – The candidates can check FMGE syllabus and blueprint from this page. The syllabus has been released online at nbe.edu.in. The candidates appearing for Foreign Graduate Medical Examination (FMGE) must know the syllabus as this will help the candidates to appear for the exam with full confidence. They will get to know the topics from where the questions are expected to come in the exam. In FMGE 2022, the questions will be asked from Pre and Para clinical and Clinical subjects. Check more details FMGE 2022 syllabus and blueprint from this page.
FMGE 2022 Syllabus and Blueprint
The syllabus of FMGE comprises of the subject / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Govt. of India. The pdf of the syllabus is given below.FMGE 2022 Syllabus and Blueprint Download
Recommended: FMGE Application Form 2022
Broad topics from where questions will be asked in FMGE 2022:
- Forensic Medicine
- General Surgery
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Community Medicine
FMGE 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for FMGE 2022 must also know the detailed exam pattern as well. Check the details given below.
- There are 300 multiple choice correct response questions
- The question paper is available in English language only
- There is no negative marking in the test
- FMGE is divided into 2 parts having 150 questions in each part
- The time given to solve each part is 150 minutes
FMGE 2022 blue print
A. Pre and Para Clinical subjects
|Pre and Para Clinical subjects||Distribution of marks|
B. Clinical Subjects
|Clinical subjects||Distribution of marks|
|Medical & Allied subjects|
|Dermatology & STD||5|
|General Surgery & Allied subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
How to Prepare for FMGE 2022?
In order to prepare for FMGE 2022, the candidates must study for the exam diligently. Give below are some of the quick tips that will be useful to prepare for FMGE 2022.
- Make a timetable: Carefully check the syllabus and then, make a timetable. Then, study according to the timetable and do the regular revision of the topics that you will study.
- Make the notes: While preparing for FMGE 2022, keep making the notes for the exam side by side. While preparing for the exam, no one gets enough time to go over the already studied topic again and again and at that time, these notes will become useful.
- Appear for the mock tests: To know how well you are prepared, it is suggested to appear for the mock test. Appearing the FMGE mock test will help you identify the weak areas. You can also better your speed and accuracy to solve the questions after giving mock tests.
- Regular revision: It is important to revise the concepts of the important topics time and again. Make a habit of revising the previous studied topics after every alternate day.
Read about FMGE Result 2022 Here
FAQs FMGE 2022 Syllabus
Ans. You can check FMGE syllabus 2022 from nbe.edu.in or from this page.
Ans. FMGE 2022 syllabus comprises of subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
Ans. In FMGE 2022, multiple-choice questions are present in the exam.
Ans. No, there is no negative marking in the test.
Ans. In FMGE 2022, the questions will be asked from Pre and Para clinical subjects and Clinical subjects.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.