FMGE Admit Card 2022 – NBEMS has released the FMGE 2022 admit card on 26 May at nbe.edu.in for the FMGE June 2022 exam. Doctors who have applied for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) can now download their FMGE admit card from direct link given below. In order to download the hall ticket, click on the FMGE admit card download link or FMGE login. Then enter login details user id and password. After downloading the FMGE hall ticket, check exam date, time, center, dress code, guidelines. Get FMGE admit card 2022 date, download link, how to download here.
Latest – FMGE admit card 2022 has been released. Scroll down for download link.
FMGE Admit Card 2022
NBEMS issues admit card of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination 2022 only to those who submitted FMGE application form on time, and are eligible. It tells the FMGE exam center, time, and guidelines. All candidates appearing in FMGE exam for admission to provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council must download it before exam date.
Direct Link to Download FMGE Admit Card 2022 – Click Here to download the hall ticket.
Recommended: FMGE 2022 Syllabus
FMGE Admit Card 2022 – Notice
The admit cards for FMGE June 2022 have been made live on NBEMS website. Candidates can download the same using their login credentials.
Admit cards of candidates who have failed to rectify the deficiencies in their applications, related to following document, are on hold:
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate duly apostilled/attested by the Embassy of India in the country from where the primary medical qualification has been obtained
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the NMC/MCI (If applicable)
- Proof of Citizenship
A last opportunity to submit the documents is being given during 27.05.2022 (11:00 AM onwards) to 29.05.2022 (till 11:55 PM)
Documents can only be submitted through the Online Deficient Document Submission Portal which can be accessed through following weblink:
It is once again reiterated that pursuant to the recommendations of the National Medical Commission and approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Govt. of India, only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the FMGE who have both the Eligibility Certificate (if applicable) and the Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification.
In terms of clause 2.8.3 and 8.30 of the Information Bulletin for FMGE June 2022, candidates who fail to submit duly completed applications with requisite documents and/or fail to rectify the deficiencies in their applications by the last date prescribed for rectification shall be declared ineligible. Admit Card shall not be issued to candidates who are declared ineligible before the conduct of the examination.
Candidates who will fail to submit the required documents shall be declared INELIGIBLE for FMGE June 2022 session. No further opportunity to submit documents shall be given.
For any query, please contact NBEMS Candidate Care Support at 011-45593000 or write to National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences at its Communication Web Portal https://exam.natboard.edu.in/communication.php?page=main
FMGE Admit Card 2022 Release Date
Following dates are important for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination examination and hall tickets.
|FMGE admit card 2022 release date||27 May 2022|
|Exam date of FMGE 2022||04 Jun 2022|
For any changes in dates, please refer nbe.edu.in.
Read about FMGE 2022 Edit Window Here
FMGE Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Name of Exam||FMGE 2022|
|Full Form||Foreign Medical Graduate Examination|
|Exam Conducting Body||NBEMS|
|Mode of admit card release||Online|
|Official website to download hall ticket||nbe.edu.in|
|Login credentials needed to download hall ticket||User ID, Password|
|Details in admit card||Exam name, candidate’s name, roll number, application id, date of birth,exam centre details, COVI-19 e pass|
Candidates who will not get FMGE admit card 2022 – Admit Card shall not be issued to candidates who are declared ineligible before conduct of examination.
SMS and Email Alert for FMGE Admit Card 2022
Candidates will be informed through SMS/Email alerts and website notice regarding availability of the admit card of FMGE 2022, on NBEMS website. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post/Email.
How to Download FMGE Admit Card 2022?
Primary medical qualification students, who applied for FMGE exam can easily download FMGE hall ticket on computer or mobile with following steps.
Step-1: Go to nbe.edu.in.
Step-2: Locate FMGE 2022 admit card download link, or FMGE 2022 login.
Step-3: Now enter user id and password.
Step-4: After logging into nbe.edu.in login portal, click FMGE hall ticket download link.
Step-5: Download FMGE exam admit card and print it.
Note – Make multiple copies. Keep them till declaration of FMGE 2022 result.
Check the following details in the FMGE call letter:
- Exam name, candidate’s name, roll number, application id, date of birth,exam centre details, COVI-19 e pass
Paste Photograph on FMGE Admit Card 2022
Candidates are required to download their admit card from the NBEMS website and affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. The photograph must meet following specifications:
- Size of photograph : Minimum 35×45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on admit card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face & head of the candidate.
- Color: It should be a Colour photograph with white background
- Display: The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression. No Caps, Stethoscope, Goggles, Ornaments to be worn.
- Resolution: The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- No Errors –
- The photograph should not have reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
Details To Check in FMGE 2022 Admit Card
- Entry of Candidates as per Time Slots given in the Admit Cards: Candidates are required to report at the ‘Reporting Counter’ of test venue at as per time indicated in their admit cards. To avoid crowding at the test venue entry, there will be staggered time slots for candidates to report. The reporting counter will close 30 minutes prior to the test start time. This will allow time for security checks, identity verification and checking in for examination.
- Test Centre Location: Exact address and location of the test centres shall be indicated in the admit card. Candidates are advised to familiarise themselves with the test centre locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.
Documents To Take with FMGE Admit Card 2022 To Exam Centre
Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
- Printed copy of Barcoded/QR Coded Admit card with his/her photograph pasted on it.
- Any one of the below mentioned Govt issued photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If name has changed due to marriage etc, candidate must show the relevant document to substantiate claim for change in name (Marriage Certificate/Divorcee Decree/ Legal Name Change Document/ Gazette notification for name change).
- Face Mask
In case, any candidate reports to the test center with eAadhaar Card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar Card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar Card
Helpline number: 022-61087595
Helpdesk Email ID: [email protected]
For any query, please contact NBEMS Candidate Care Support at 022 – 61087595
or write to NBEMS at Email ID: [email protected]
or at NBEMS Communication Web Portal https://exam.natboard.edu.in/communication.php?page=main
Qs. Has FMGE admit card 2022 been released?
Ans. . The admit card of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) can be downloaded from the date when link is activated by National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS). Check nbe.edu.in for download link.
Qs. What is FMGE admit card 2022?
Ans. Admit card of FMGE is document that NBEMS issues to candidates who filled Foreign Medical Graduate Examination application form to convey exam center. Also, only those who have the FMGE hall ticket are allowed in the exam center on the exam day.
Qs. How many pages of admit card should I print?
Ans. Print all pages of Foreign Medical Graduate Examination admit card.
Qs. Should I print FMGE admit card as black and white or color?
Ans. It is preferable to print the FMGE exam hall ticket in color.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.