Applicants must have got AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2019 with the application form. The candidates needed to fill it and sent it along with the application form. Now, the Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD) will dispatch the confirmed admit card via registered post. The admit card of AIFD 2019 will contain details about the exam, candidates, and the exam center. The candidates must take it to the exam hall, else they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check the date of the issuance of AIFD Bangalore Admit Card 2019, exam and more from this page.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2019
AIFD conducts Written Admission Test (WAT) for UG admission and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) for PG admission. For PG admission, the Institute also calls candidates for the Interview round. Check all the important dates for AIFD WAT Admit Card 2019 and AIFD CAT Admit Card 2019 and exam from below.
|Event||For UG||For PG|
|Admit card will be dispatched||29 Apr 2019||05 July 2019 onwards|
|Written Admission Test (WAT) date||18 May 2019||N/A|
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) & Interview||N/A||19 July 2019|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2019.
How to Obtain the AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2019
To process to get the admit card is as follows:
- Fill details on the admit card but do not stick the photograph.
- Send it with the application form and other required documents.
- Wait for the date of dispatch.
- You will then get the AIFD 2019 Admit Card via speed or registered post. Accept it.
On the received admit card, candidates need to paste a photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Principal of the college last attended.
In case the admit card is not sent by May 05 (for WAT) and July 15 (for CAT), immediately contact the Principal, AIFD. While contacting the Principal, do mention their Full Name, your Application Number, your Full Name. They will dispatch a duplicate admit card to you.
- Contact at Telephone No of AIFD is 09035316000 / 080-60669001 / 02
Details Mentioned on AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2019
The admit card will contain the following information and the candidates should check all of it thoroughly.
- WAT/CAT Roll Number
- Examination Centre Allotted (For UG Only)
- Place and Code of the Examination Center
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
- Photograph, as Affixed by the Candidate
Appearing for WAT/CAT in the Event of Non-Receipt of Admit Card
In case a candidate does not receive the admit card before the date of examination, the candidate should approach the officer In charge of examination center as the one indicated in the application form as the first choice. At the examination center, bring along a passport size photograph similar to the photograph forwarded with the application form to show to the exam invigilator. Officer In charge examination center may permit the candidate to provisionally appear in the examination. However, evaluation of such candidate’s answer sheet and admission to the course would be subject to fulfillment of the eligibility for WAT.
Instructions for the Candidates
- The admit card is to be filled and submitted by the applicant along with the Application Form.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination center. Those who do not receive their admit card, report the matter to the AIFD authorities.
- The exam center once allotted cannot be changed
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic device including calculator inside the examination hall.
About AIFD WAT and CAT
The WAT and CAT will be 100 marks question papers. In these, the candidates will have to solve multiple choice questions in 3 hours. The questions will be asked on:
- Intelligence and Reasoning Test.
- General Awareness Test.
- English Language Competency & Comprehension Test. (including short essay)
It should be noted that the question paper will only be provided in the English language. There will be no negative marking.
The details about AIFD UG and PG Course, Duration, and Inatek are as follows: