The AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2018 will be dispatched to the candidate through Registered Post to the address provided by the candidate. The admit card is to be completed and submitted along with the application form. The AIFD authorities will provide exam center to the candidate on the basis of the preference filled by the candidate in the application form.
The candidates should bring the admit card at the exam center. The admit card will contain the information of the exam such date, timings and venue of the examination along with the personal details of the candidate. The Written Admission Test will be conducted for only UG program, whereas, the Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) & Interview will be conducted for PG program only. Check more details on AIFD Bangalore Admission 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2018
The expected date for dispatching of admit card for UG and PG is given in the table below:
|Event||For UG||For PG|
|Admit card will be dispatched||04th week of Apr 2018||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Written Admission Test (WAT) date||02nd week of May 2018||–|
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) & Interview||–||04th week of Jul 2018|
Download Admit Card: AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2018 will be available on aifdonline.in.
How to obtain the Admit Card?
- The admit card for the AIFD WAT/CAT will be sent to the candidates by ‘Registered Post’ on the address indicated by them on the white envelope provided with the application form.
- On the received admit card, candidates need to paste a photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Principal of the college last attended.
- In case the candidate does not receive the admit card, the candidate should approach the Principal, AIFD stating their full name, address and application form number so as to facilitate the dispatch of the duplicate admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit card
The following details will be mentioned on the Admit card:
- WAT/CAT Roll Number
- Examination Centre allotted (For UG Only)
- Place and Code of the examination center
- Name of the Applicant
- Address of the Applicant
- Signature of the Applicant
Appearing for WAT/CAT in the Event of Non Receipt of Admit Card
In case a candidate does not receive the admit card before the date of examination, the candidate should approach the officer In charge of examination center as the one indicated in the application form as the first choice. At the examination center, bring along a passport size photograph similar to the photograph forwarded with the application form to show to the exam invigilator. Officer In charge examination center may permit the candidate to provisionally appear in the examination. However, evaluation of such candidate’s answer sheet and admission to the course would be subject to fulfillment of the eligibility for WAT.
Instructions for the Candidates
- The admit card is to be filled and submitted by the applicant along with the Application Form.
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card at the examination center. Those who do not receive their admit card, report the matter to the AIFD authorities.
- The exam center once allotted cannot be changed
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic device including calculator inside the examination hall.
Insofar, official details of AIFD Bangalore Admission Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Army Institute of Fashion Design releases AIFD Bangalore Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.