AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020: Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD), Bangalore has released the application form for remaining seats in the B.Sc (FAD) Admission 2020 – 2021. Application form is filled up to October 15, 2020. The Exam will be held on October 22, 2020, in online mode for admissions into the UG B.Sc FAD course. There are 100 questions in the examination WAT and thereafter candidates need to appear for the Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). On the other hand, for PG M.Sc course FAD, they need to clear CAT and an interview. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern of AIFD admission 2020.
– Application form for B.Sc. (FAD) Remaining Seats is available now. Click here to fill the form.
– AIFD Bangalore has released the notice for admission in B.Sc. (FAD) Remaining Seats. Scroll down to check the details.
– AIFD Bangalore has released the Final List of Registered Candidates for Admission to B.Sc. (FAD) Course. Click here to check the List.
– AIFD has released the B.Sc. (FAD) Joining Instructions 2020. Click here to check details.
– First Selection List for B.Sc (FAD) has been released, Candidate can check the same by clicking here.
– The result will be declared in the 1st Week of September 2020 for Online Admission Test (OAT). Scroll down to check the details.
– The schedule has been revised for UG and PG Programs for AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020. Check below.
– AFID has started the Mock test facility for PG Programme. Scroll down to check.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020
For the UG, candidates can fill the application form in online mode. For PG courses, it can be downloaded from the website. The candidates can check the complete dates about AIFD CBT 2020 and AIFD CAT 2020 from the table below.
|Event||For UG||For PG|
|Start date of application form||01 Feb 2020||Started|
|Last date for submitting the application form|
31 Jul 2020
|Scrutiny of Online Application and Uploaded Documents|
05 Aug 2020
|Admit card Download|
14 to 19 Aug 2020
|Computer Based Test date for UG only|| |
19 Aug 2020
|Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) & Interview for PG only||–|
|Declaration of Result|
1st week of Sept 2020
|Registration of candidates for institute and hostel by paying Rs.10,000/-and Rs.5,000/- respectively|
|Announcement of final list of candidate for admission||–|
|Dispatch of joining instructions to the selected candidates|
|Last Date of Payment of balance of Institute and Hostel Fee|
and the Last date to withdraw the seat
|Tentative date of reporting to Institute for admission (for selected candidate only)|
|Commencement of course|
Revised Schedule for UG B.Sc (FAD) Admission: Click here to check the AIFD Bangalore B.Sc (FAD) Admission 2020 Revised Schedule.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020 Notice for Vacant Seats
- Click here to download the above notice.
Result of AIFD Bangalore 2020
AIFD releases the AIFD result 2020 result for CBT on official website and on notice board. It is provided in the form of merit list which consist of candidate’s name, exam name, and their roll number. The merit list is prepared on the basis of their performance in the CBT or CAT & Interview. After the declaration of result, selected candidates need to pay the required amount for registration fee and hostel fee.
Tie Breaker Criteria:
In case of more than one candidate obtaining an equal score in the entrance examination, the inter-se merit will be decided in the following order of priority:
- Graduate students in science subjects with higher aggregate marks/percentage in Graduation will be ranked higher
- Graduate students in arts subjects with higher aggregate marks/percentage in Graduation will be placed higher in the merit list.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Language Competency & Comprehension Test component in the CBT will be given preference in the merit list.
- For UG Courses as per Candidates’ performance and University admission approval.
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020 Mock Test
Army Institute of Fashion Design (AIFD), Bangalore has provided the mock test for UG & PG Programme. Mock test is helping candidates for preparation of the exam and it also has given an idea to understand the expected trend of expected question coming to the exam. Candidates get the direct link here for the mock test.
- Click here to get the link for AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020 Mock Test.
Application Form for AIFD Bangalore 2020
AIFD, Bangalore has eleased AIFD application form 2020 on official website ie aifdonline.in. Candidates of UG need to apply online, whereas PG candidates need to download their application from the prospectus. Candidates are advised to check and read the eligibility criteria before their application form for AIFD. Shown below are the steps to apply.
For B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design
- STEP 1: Visit the official website or simply click on the link above.
- STEP 2: Now, click on the link for new registration button.
- STEP 3: Thereafter, fill the application form with relevant details.
- STEP 4: Now, the new login ID and password is sent to the candidate’s phone number and email id.
- STEP 5: Login on the existing user with the details and fill in the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee in online mode through debit / credit card, net banking facility etc.
For all categories: Rs. 750/-
For M.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design
- STEP 1: Candidates can download the AIFD prospectus and take out the print out the application form for PG.
- STEP 2: Thereafter, fill in the application form correctly.
- STEP 3: Now, send the filled AIFD application form along with a crossed demand draft for Rs 500/-towards application in favour of ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION & DESIGNpayable at Bangalore. The reverse side should have name of student.
Address: The application form, certificates and DD should reach the Principal. Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore –560077
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee in the form of DD.
For all categories: Rs.500/-
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AIFD admissions is strictly reserved for children of Army Personnel / eligible ex Army personnel and wards of war widows/widows of the Army. Check out the in detail eligibility criteria for AIFD from below.
- The parents of the candidates should have served at-least 10 years in the army.
- The wards of wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension are also eligibile.
Adopted / Step Children and Children of Re-married Widows
- Candidates should have been adopted at least 5 year prior to the admissions.
- The candidate should have been born from a wedding where at least one parent belongs to the army.
Some Special Cases
- Wards of ex Army medical officers / Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for 10 are eligible to apply.
- Children of APS / MNS / TA Person ( Parent should have completed 10 years of service)
- For UG : Candidate should have secured atleast 35% in the 11th and 12th standard.
- For PG: The candidate should have secured 50% in Science / Engineering in Fashion & Apparel Design / Textiles & Clothing / Apparel & Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing / Costume & Apparel Design / Costume Design and Fashion / Textile Technology / Silk Technology course as their Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate should be certified by MH / RMO / Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course.
Wards of Gallantry Award Winners
- This weightage is added to the candidate’s CBT score at the time of preparation of AIFD result.
|Sarvottam Yudh Seva Medal||3%|
|Uttam Yudh Seva Medal||2%|
|Yudh Seva Medal||1%|
|Mention in Dispatches||1%|
|Wards of War Widows||5%|
AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check out the AIFD 2020 seat intake from the table below.
|Name of Course||Number of Seats|
|UG Course in B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||60|
|PG Course in M.Sc (Fashion and.Apparel Design||20|
AIFD 2020 Courses
These are the following courses available under the UG and PG course at AIFD, Bangalore.
- B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)
- M.Sc (Fashion and.Apparel Design
AIFD Bangalore 2020 of Exam Pattern for CBT/CAT
Candidates who want to secure high rank in the AIFD merit list should check out the exam pattern for WAT / CBT examination from below.
- Nature of the Test: It is conducted in CBT mode.
- Total Marks: There are 100 marks for exam.
- Medium of the Test: The medium of the test is English only.
- Duration of the exam: The total duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
AIFD 2020 for UG course is divided into 2 parts: CBT / WAT – 70 marks and CAT – 30 marks.
Mock test: Click here to access the Mock test for B.Sc FAD Course
AIFD 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check out the prescribed syllabus for CBT / WAT from down below. The questions are asked from the following topics.
- Intelligence and Reasoning Test
- General Awareness Test
- English Language Competency & Comprehension Test. (including short essay)
Admit Card of AIFD 2020
AIFD, Bangalore releases AIFD 2020 admit card at aifdonline.in. It is provided 15 days prior to the examination. Candidates need to login with their Login ID and password to download their admit card. No admit card is sent by post. Candidates should carry this admid card along with id proof to their respective test centre.
For CAT admit card:
The AIFD sends the admit card for CAT by post. It is sent to the address submitted in the application form in white envelope.
Candidates are requested to AFFIX STAMPS OF Rs40/- FOR THE PURPOSE.
AIFD 2020 Exam Centre
AIFD releases the name and address of exam centres on the AIFD admit card itself. They are allotted on the first / second cum basis. The competent authority has the right to change the test centre of the candidate as per the situation.
AIFD Bangalore 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can see the fee structure of AIFD Bangalore 2020 for UG and PG courses from here.
For UG courses:
For PG courses:
AIFD, Bangalore was established in the year 2004. It aims to impart technical and professional education in the field of fashion design and management. The permanent campus is situated in the Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur post, Bangalore – 560077. It has a well developed infrastructure and state of art machines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Who conducts AIFD 2020 exam?
Question 2: How to get admission in UG B.Sc FAD course?
Question 3: In what form result of the AIFD 2020 is released?
Question 4: What is the mode of the examination for UG courses?
For more details of AIFD Bangalore Admission 2020, candidates can download the prospectus.
Official Website: aifdonline.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.