AIEED 2018 – Online application form of AIEED 2018 is now available. ARCH Academy of Design encourages students with analytical ability, creativity sensitivity to study at ARCH Academy of Design. To make chances of studying better for such students it conducts ARCH Scholarship Test 2018 to test aesthetic sense, creativity, design sensitivity. ARCH Academy of Design is conducting AIEED 2018, which is All India Entrance Examination for Design, for admissions. Interested candidates can apply by filling and submitting application form of AIEED 2018 if they fulfill eligibility criteria. Applicants will appear in GAT, CAT. Get here complete details of ARCH Scholarship Test 2018 such as eligibility, application form, dates, scheme. Also know about AIEED 2018 such as application form, dates, eligibility, result.
Both UG as well as PG programs are offered at ARCH Academy of Design.
|Stage I||Stage II||Stage III|
23 and 24 Dec 2017 (choose any one)
|Interview and portfolio
02 Jan to 10 Jan 2018 (choose any one)
15 Jan 2018
Skype interview or at Jaipur campus
10 AM to 1 PM, 2 PM to 5 PM
For any query contact ARCH Admission Cell at 0141-4060500 / 09414070678.
Undergraduate (UG) degree programmes
- Des Fashion Design
- Des Interior Design
- Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Des Jewellery Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
- BBA (Design)
Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Graphic Design
- BA Photography
- BA Digital Design
- BA Product Design
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- Garment Production & Export Management
- Voc Fashion Design & Entp
- Voc Interior Design & Entp
- Voc Jewelry Design & Entp.
- Voc Design Communication
For UG program
- Candidate should have appeared in class 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent). They are eligible for AIEED 2018.
- Those who have studied 10+1 are also eligible for AIEED 2018. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in 2019 after clearing 3rd and last stages.
- Candidates need to clear PTE Exam (Academics) within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University.
For PG program
- Candidates need to be graduates or pursuing graduation from a recognized university.
- Those who have done a 2 or 3 year diploma course in design are also eligible for Advanced Level course.
AIEED 2018 Application Form
ARCH Academy of Design invites applications from eligible candidates for session 2018-2019 admissions. Key details of application form submission are as follows.
- Mode of filling application form of AIEED 2018 is online.
- Enter following details to register at aieed.com: full name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course interested in, current qualifications.
- Then you select a program, course preferences, date and slot of AIEED 2018 exam General Ability Test.
- After that you enter date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality, address, details of guardians in AIEED 2018 Application Form.
- Then you enter class 10, 12, graduation details. Also, you mention languages known.
- AIEED 2018 Application Form requires you to upload these documents: photograph, marksheet of class 10, marksheet of class 12, graduation marksheet, address proof. All files should be in .jpeg / .jpg format and below 1 MB.
- Now you can pay application fee. You can pay it either by DD or internet banking or cash.
- Then submit form.
AIEED 2018 Application Form submission is now completed. Now you can see control number and password.