AIEED 2022 – ARCH has started AIEED 2022 examination. This Fashion and Design Entrance Exams will be held from March 15, 2022 to April 10, 2022. ARCH College of Design & Business is conducting AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. Candidates are offered admission in UG and PG design courses like B.Des, BA, M.Voc, etc. The AIEED 2022 is generally conducted in three phases i.e. Stage 1 General Aptitude Test (GAT), Stage 2 Creative Aptitude Test (CAT), and Stage 3 Personal Interaction & Portfolio Test. Check more information on AIEED 2022 like courses offered, eligibility, the application process, exam pattern, syllabus, selection criteria, etc, from this page.
Latest – Registration for AIEED 2022 is open. Click here to apply.
Candidates can apply for professional courses (part-time/ short term courses) for some specific programs.
AIEED 2022 Overview
Check the overall happenings of AIEED Entrance Exam 2022 below:
|Exam Name||All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) 2022|
|AIEED Exam Level||National-Level Exam|
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Hindi Language|
|Courses Offered by AIEED||B Des, BA, and M Voc|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Language||English or Hindi|
|AIEED Exam 2022 Conducting Body||Arch College of Design & Business|
AIEED 2022 Important Dates
In order to have a track of the exam and the important dates check the table below.
|AIEED Application Form Release Date||Starts|
|Last date for AIEED Application Form Submission||to be notified|
|Online correction date of AIEED Application Form||to be notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||to be notified|
|AIEED 2022 Exam Date||15 Mar to 10 Apr 2022|
|AIEED 2022 Result||to be notified|
|AIEED Exam Date||to be notified|
|AIEED Result Declaration||to be notified|
|Counseling Dates for AIEED 2022||to be notified|
AIEED 2022 Registration, Application Form
Interested candidates can fill the AIEED 2022 Application Form at the official website. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Applicants should follow the important step to fill the application form.
How to fill AIEED 2022 Application form
There are certain steps to follow while filling the application form:
- Step 1. Simply fill the request form and we will contact you.
- Step 2. Fill the online application form, choose your preferable exam date
- Step 3. Complete your AIEED Screening Process, Once you complete your process, Admission results will normally be declared in two to four weeks.
- Step 4. On successfully passing the Entrance Screening for Design, the completion of formalities is required to ensure the booking of a seat, if available, on the preferred Design course.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/-.
Mode of payment: Pay either using Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway if you wish to make Online payment.
AIEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are supposed to know the eligibility criteria before they fill the application forms. as wrong or incomplete form will led to the cancellation of the application forms.
For UG Courses:
- Students who have Appeared for/ or Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.ss 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent).
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2022,and qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2023 after clearing the interaction and PoA stage.
For PG Course:
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized Indian university can apply for this course.
AIEED 2022 Courses Offered
The courses that are offered by ARCH College of Design & Business are mentioned below for better understanding :
Undergraduate (UG) degree programmes
It is affiliated to University of Rajasthan
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course
(Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 after 3rd Year at ARCH B.A/M.A Degree Awarded by UK University on Progression to 4th Year of study abroad and its completion M.A Degree in 5th Year)
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Graphic Design
- BA Product Design
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
It is Affiliated to Rajasthan ILD Skills University
- M. Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship.
- M. Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Design Communication
How to take AIEED 2022 Exam?
Here are the details to give AIEED 2022 examination.
- First of all, you need to sign in on the login panel at AIEED official site, where you will need to fill in your details like name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course and your current qualification.
- Then, you have to admit that you are not a robot and submit your information.
- Now you have successfully logged in to the AIEED 2022 exam, an exam that tests your attitude, and aptitude.
- Through this entrance exam, they want to discover the creative and expressive side of students.
- Now, there are 2 stages of the screening test in the AIEED 2022 entrance exam.
- First stage is the main screening (900 marks) and the next stage is interaction(100 marks). Combining both, the screening test for AIEED is of 1000 marks.
- First stage is further of two parts, part 1 and part 2. Part 1 is of 35 minutes, which is PED(psychological endowments of design) with 40 objective questions, for 200 marks.
- Part 2 is further divided into 3 sections, CATA, PoA, and SoP.
- Firstly there is CATA (comprehension, awareness, thinking and articulation) screening, in this section, you will be given 3 tasks, out of which you have to perform 2. This section is of total 600 marks( 300 marks for each task).
- Secondly, there is PoA(Portfolio of abilities) This section is of 75 marks. In this, students have to give an introduction of themselves in a video format, telling about all their abilities and interests.
- Lastly, there is SoP( statement of Purpose) . This section is of 25 marks. This is to be submitted in writing, and is mandatory.
- All the instructions regarding PoA and SoP will be sent to the candidates who have successfully completed their registration and application process.
- Now, the Final stage, which is the ‘Interaction’, this stage is of 100 marks. This stage is very crucial for the selection of a candidate, and will be taken online after the main screening test. Candidates who do not appear for the interaction round, will be rejected for the admission process. It is basically, a counselling or you may say, interview round.
- After all this, Results will be declared for AIEED 2022 and selected students will receive a selection letter.
AIEED 2022 Admit Card
All the candidates who have filled their AIEED application form correctly and paid the application form fee for AIEED 2022, will be able to download the AIEED Admit Card 2022 for the exam from the official website i.e. aieed.com.
- Identity Proof: Aspirants are informed to carry a valid photo ID Card along with the AIEED 2022 admit card to their respective exam center.
- Information on Admit Card: The AIEED 2022 admit card comprises important details like the name of the candidate, candidate’s photograph, AIEED login details, roll number, test center name & address, timings, and reporting hour, etc.
AIEED 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidates can get to know about the duration of AIEED 2022 exam, the mode in which it is conducted, the stages of the exam, medium and the marking scheme by going through the exam pattern given below:
STAGE-1 – General Aptitude Test (GAT)
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Total no. of Questions||60|
|Topics for GAT 2022||Design related awareness|
Awareness of global issues
Concepts and comprehension
|Slots Availability Time Period||10:00 am to 12:00 Noon|
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
STAGE-2 – Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
|Mode of examination||Online mode|
|Total no. of Questions||50|
|Topics for CAT 2022||Design thinking|
Lateral thinking & Creative problem solving
Articulation skills both visual & written
Awareness of design principles
|Slots Availability Time Period||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
STAGE-3 – Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction
|Topics for Video, Portfolio & Personal Interaction 2022||Composure|
Focus & clarity
Depth of thinking
Range of work
General articulation skills
AIEED 2022 Result
After successfully completing the AIEED, the result will be uploaded on the official website.
Important Instruction to check result
- Candidates can check their result by entering control no and password provided to them at the time applying for the course.
- Candidates will be able to check AIEED 2022 result after they have successfully cleared the examination.
- Qualified candidates will also get the list of revealent documents that will be required for the admission process.
- Selected candidates will get the date and time for personal interaction.
- No allowance will be provided to the candidates for personal interaction.
AIEED 2022 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result (combining all stages of examination)
- Performance in Personal Interview and portfolio
About AIEED Exam
AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) is an entrance exam conducted by the ARCH College of Design & Business for admission into Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in Design. The AIEED begin in the year 2010 by ARCH College and after next year exam conducted in the online mode to facilitate the easy way to access for interested candidates can take part from anywhere in the world.
About ARCH College of Design and Business
The Arch College of Design & Business was founded in 2000 inoder to impact design education. It is situated at Jaipur. This institute introduces the design education of UG and PG courses. Candidates can also check the B. Voc and BBA courses. There will be different types of designing such as fashion designing, interior designing, jewellery designing, product designing and graphic designing. There will be two exams. General Aptitude Test (GAT) will be compulsory for all the candidate and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) will be for UG candidates. After the entrance exam candidates have to appear for personal interview and portfolio.
FAQs for AIEED 2022
Ans: Yes, All the UG and PG level courses offered are Affiliated with Indian Universities and ARCH also provide International Degree Pathway for and International Degree through Guaranteed Progression.
Ans: ARCH has a strength of more than 600 students in various disciplines of Design, Art and Business over an academic year.
Ans: More than 6000+ students and professionals have qualified from ARCH in last 19 years.
Ans: ARCH has its campus in the capital city Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Official Website: aieed.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.