|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4 year) & Postgraduate (2 year) programmes. For the convenience of prospective applicants, the Exam will be conducted in two modes – Online and Offline(Centre Based). Both versions of the exam test the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem solving aptitude of the student. ARCH invites applications for UG & PG programmes for Academic year 2018. Details of the All India Entrance Examination for Design, conducted by the ARCH Academy of Design including eligibility, application form, dates are given below.
Schedule for the AIEED 2018 is given below.
|General Ability Test (GAT)||Jun 2018|
|Online Entrance Exam||Within 5 Days of online GAT Exam|
|Centre Based Entrance Exam||Any two consecutive Saturday’s after GAT Exam|
|Creative Ability Test (CAT)||July 2018|
Note: – GAT is the first phase of AIEED & is compulsory for all applicants.
The admission to ARCH Academy of Design will be done in two phases – Series I and Series II.
The AIEED Application Form 2018 will be filled online from the official website or from the link given below. Application Form along with AIEED Exam Fee Demand draft needs to be attached and send with the form on the address given at the end of this article.
Online Entrance Exam: Students can write the Online Exam either from home or cyber cafe. The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot (after having submitted their 3 choices in order of preference).
Centre Based AIEED Exam (Offline): Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based examination from any of the 13 cities across India.
In So far Only Above details have been Announced, Details given below are as per last year for reference Purpose only and will be updated after official announcement.
ARCH Academy of Design Programs in Design
|Under Graduate Courses||Seats Intake|
|Fashion Design & Business||18|
|Interior Design & Business||18|
|Graphic Design & Business||18|
|Applied Arts (Visual Art)||12|
|Jewellery Design and Business||12|
|Lifestyle Accessories Design||12|
|Craft Product Design & Business||12|
|Post Graduate||Seats Intake|
|Garment Production & Export Management (GPEM)||15|
|Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship||15|
|Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship||15|
|Lifestyle Accessories Design||15|
|Interior Design & Entrepreneurship||15|
Undergraduate Programmes (Duration 4 yrs)
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the programme.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year programme at ARCH.
- Students applying for 4 YR Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2015-16. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2018 after clearing the interview.
Postgraduate Programmes (Duration 2 yrs)
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this programme.
- Additionally, as per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for admission. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 programme at ARCH.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview.
The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates. The selection of candidate is strictly merit based.
- Performance in past education field
- AIEED exam result ( NATA/CAT/MAT AIEEE score in the respective courses)
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio.
Arch Educational Society
9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
List of Account Numbers
Account Name: Arch Educational Society
Bank of India, M.I.Road, Jaipur
A/c No. – 660020100003311
IFSC CODE – BKID0006600
MICR CODE – 302013002