AIEED 2023 is being organized by ARCH College of Design and Business. AIEED 2023 application form for Phase 7 has been released at aieed.com. Whereas, AIEED 2023 Exam for Phase 7 are conducting from 1 June to 10 June 2023. AIEED exam is an Institute level Fashion and Design entrance exam. It is for admission to UG and PG programs in Jewellery Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design courses in ARCH College of Design and Business. Its official website is aieed.com. Get here the AIEED study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
– AIEED 2023 application form for Phase 7 has been released. Get the link to apply here
– AIEED 2023 important dates for Phase 7 has been released. Scroll down for more details.
What is AIEED exam?
The full form of AIEED is All India Entrance Examination for Design. It is a Institute level Fashion and Design entrance examination conducted by ARCH College of Design and Business. UG and PG programs in Jewellery Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design admission in ARCH College of Design and Business for 2023-24 session is on the basis of AIEED 2023.
AIEED 2023 Exam Date
ARCH College of Design and Business decides and announces the exam date of AIEED 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check aieed.com regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Event||Phase 1 Dates||Phase 2 Dates||Phase 3 Dates||Phase 4 Dates||Phase 5 Dates||Phase 6 Dates||Phase 7 Dates|
|Application Open Till||24 Dec to 10 Jan 2023||15 Jan – 10 Feb 2023||16 Feb – 15 Apr 2023||15 Apr – 30 Apr 2023||21 May 2023||31 May 2023||10 Jun 2023|
|AIEED 2023 Exam Date||15 to 30 Jan 2023||01 – 15 Feb 2023||5 – 15 Apr 2023||15 Apr – 05 May 2023||10 – 21 May 2023||21 -31 May 2023||1 – 10 Jun 2023|
|Batch Starts||—||May 2023||May 2023||May 2023||May 2023||May 2023||—|
Important Downloads and Official Links
AIEED 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AIEED 2023|
|Full Form of AIEED||All India Entrance Examination for Design|
|Organizing Body||ARCH College of Design and Business|
|Full Form of ARCH College of Design and Business||ARCH College of Design and Business|
|Level of Exam||Institute|
|Type of Exam||Fashion and Design Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AIEED||UG and PG programs in Jewellery Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AIEED||ARCH College of Design and Business|
Important Downloads and Official Links
AIEED 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the All India Entrance Examination for Design needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- ARCH College of Design and Business releases the AIEED application form 2023 at aieed.com.
- Students should fill and submit the AIEED online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the AIEED 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the All India Entrance Examination for Design.
AIEED Screening for Design Studies
Part 1: Portfolio of Abilities (PoA) and Statement of Purpose (SoP)
This gives you a chance to give us A COMPLETE INTRODUCTION TO YOURSELF along with the reasons for your aspirations.
PART 2: CATA Screening (Comprehension, Awareness, Thinking & Articulation)
You are required to do any ONE out of the TWO tasks given to you.
Part 3: PED Screening (Psychological Endowments for Design)
It is aimed at a basic assessment of your Psychological Endowments for Design (PED)
Eligibility Criteria of AIEED
The AIEED eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- ARCH College of Design and Business provides the detailed AIEED 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website aieed.com.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the AIEED 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for All India Entrance Examination for Design.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through AIEED before admission.
Eligibility for Undergraduate (UG) Level Courses
- Students who have appeared for/ or cleared class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Level Courses
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this course.
AIEED 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AIEED exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AIEED syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the All India Entrance Examination for Design.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AIEED previous year question papers.
AIEED 2023 Admit Card
The AIEED admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AIEED admit card.
- ARCH College of Design and Business releases the admit card at aieed.com.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AIEED exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AIEED admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the All India Entrance Examination for Design 2023.
AIEED 2023 Result
All students who write the AIEED 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The ARCH College of Design and Business (ARCH College of Design and Business) declares the AIEED 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where AIEED 2023 result link is published is aieed.com.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by ARCH College of Design and Business.
- In order to check AIEED 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AIEED exam decides your admission to UG and PG programs in Jewellery Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of AIEED results.
Official Website is aieed.com.
Arch College of Design & Business
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Phone: +91-141-4060500 / 02 / 03
Fax : +91-141-4060501
Mobile : +91-9414070678
WhatsApp : +91-9351337770
Email : [email protected]
Qs. What is the AIEED Exam?
Ans. The AIEED exam is a Institute level Fashion and Design entrance exam. It is for admission to UG and PG programs in Jewellery Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design courses in ARCH College of Design and Business.
Qs. Who conducts AIEED?
Ans. The ARCH College of Design and Business (ARCH College of Design and Business) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for AIEED 2023?
Ans. The official website is aieed.com.
Qs. How to apply for AIEED?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the AIEED 2023 notification. Check aieed.com for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for AIEED 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the AIEED syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for AIEED 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on AIEED 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply