AIEED 2018 – Online application form of AIEED 2018 is now available. ARCH Academy of Design encourages students with analytical ability, creativity sensitivity to study at ARCH Academy of Design. To make chances of studying better for such students it conducts ARCH Scholarship Test 2018 to test aesthetic sense, creativity, design sensitivity. ARCH Academy of Design is conducting AIEED 2018, which is All India Entrance Examination for Design, for admissions. Interested candidates can apply by filling and submitting application form of AIEED 2018 if they fulfill eligibility criteria. Applicants will appear in GAT, CAT. Get here complete details of ARCH Scholarship Test 2018 such as eligibility, application form, dates, scheme. Also know about AIEED 2018 such as application form, dates, eligibility, result.
Both UG, as well as PG programs, are offered at ARCH Academy of Design. The application form will be available as per the given schedule.
|Availability of application form||14 Nov 2017|
|Last date to apply||28 Dec 2017|
(GAT is compulsory for all applicants)
|25 Jun to
(CAT is only for UG students)
|26 Jun –
|Result||To be announced|
For any query contact ARCH Admission Cell at 0141-4060500 / 09414070678.
Undergraduate (UG) degree programmes
- Des Fashion Design
- Des Interior Design
- Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Des Jewellery Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
- BBA (Design)
Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Graphic Design
- BA Photography
- BA Digital Design
- BA Product Design
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- Garment Production & Export Management (GPEM)
- M. Voc Fashion Design & Entp
- M. Voc Interior Design & Entp
- M. Voc Jewellery Design & Entp.
- M. Voc Product Design & Entp
- M. Voc Design Communication
For UG program
- Candidate should have appeared/cleared in class 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent). They are eligible for AIEED 2018.
- Those who have studied 10+1 are also eligible for AIEED 2018. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in 2019 after clearing 3rd and last stages.
- Candidates need to clear PTE Exam (Academics) within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University.
For PG program
- Candidates need to be graduates or pursuing graduation from a recognized university.
- Those who have done a 2 or 3-year diploma course in design are also eligible for Advanced Level course.
AIEED 2018 Application Form
ARCH Academy of Design invites applications from eligible candidates for session 2018-2019 admissions. Key details of application form submission are as follows.
- Mode of filling application form of AIEED 2018 is online.
- Enter following details to register at aieed.com: full name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course interested in, current qualifications.
- Then you select a program, course preferences, date and slot of AIEED 2018 exam General Ability Test.
- After that you enter date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality, address, details of guardians in AIEED 2018 Application Form.
- Then you enter class 10, 12, graduation details. Also, you mention languages known.
- AIEED 2018 Application Form requires you to upload these documents: photograph, marksheet of class 10, marksheet of class 12, graduation marksheet, address proof. All files should be in .jpeg / .jpg format and below 1 MB.
- Now you can pay application fee. You can pay it either by DD or internet banking or cash.
- Then submit form.
AIEED 2018 Application Form submission is now completed. Now you can see control number and password.
ARCH college of design and business has released the sample test paper for GAT & CAT on the official website. Candidates can also take the mock test from the link given below.
The scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
Scholarship amount would vary from Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission department from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) on our Toll-Free Number 1800 3070 0626 or mobile no. 9414070678. The student can also email at [email protected]