AIEED 2019 – Online application form of AIEED 2019 is now available. ARCH Academy of Design encourages students with analytical ability, creativity sensitivity to study at ARCH Academy of Design. To make chances of studying better for such students it conducts ARCH Scholarship Aptitude Test 2019 to test aesthetic sense, creativity, design sensitivity. ARCH Academy of Design is conducting AIEED 2019, which is All India Entrance Examination for Design, for admissions. Interested candidates can apply by filling and submitting application form of AIEED 2019 if they fulfill eligibility criteria. Applicants will appear in GAT, CAT. Get here complete details of ARCH Scholarship Aptitude Test 2019 such as eligibility, application form, dates, scheme. Also know about AIEED 2019 such as application form, dates, eligibility, result.
Both UG, as well as PG programs, are offered at ARCH Academy of Design. The application form will be available as per the given schedule.
|Availability of application form||01 Oct 2018|
(GAT is compulsory for all applicants)
|01 May –
(CAT is only for UG students)
|02 May –
|Result||To be announced!|
For any query contact ARCH Admission Cell at 0141-4060500 / 09414070678.
Format of the Exam UG Level
STAGE I – General Aptitude Test (GAT) is the first phase of AIEED & is compulsory for all applicants. Only Online mode is available (2 Hours / 3 Slots for timing).
STAGE II – Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) will be in online mode (03 hours).
STAGE III – Stage III is for the introducing to yourself (Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction).
Format of the Exam PG Level
STAGE I – General Aptitude Test (GAT) is the first phase of AIEED & is compulsory for all applicants. Only online mode is available (2 hours/3 slots).
STAGE II – Stage II is for the introducing to yourself (Video, Portfolio & Skype Interaction).
Structure of AIEED Exam:
General Aptitude Test (GAT)
Testing parameters are Design sensibilities, Logical Reasoning, design related awareness, awareness on global issues, & Concepts Comprehension. It consists of 60 questions with 100 Marks in 02 hours.
Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
Testing parameters are Articulation Skills both written & visual, Design Thinking, Lateral Thinking & creative problem solving, & awareness of Design Principles. It consists of 50 questions with 200 Marks in 03 hours.
Video, Portfolio and Personal Interaction
Testing parameters are Composure, Focus & clarity, General articulation skills, depth of thinking, the range of work in the portfolio. It consists of 200 Marks in 30 Minute.
Undergraduate (UG) degree programmes
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- BVA (Applied Arts)
Undergraduate Level International Degree Study Abroad Course
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Graphic Design
- BA Product Design
Post Graduate Degree Programmes
- M. Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship.
- M. Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
- M. Voc Design Communication
AIEED 2019 Application Form
ARCH Academy of Design invites applications from eligible candidates for session 2019-2020 admissions. Key details of an application form submission are as follows.
- Mode of filling application form of AIEED 2019 is online.
- Enter following details to register at aieed.com: full name, email ID, mobile number, city, course level, course interested in, current qualifications.
- Then you select a program, course preferences, date and slot of AIEED 2019 exam General Ability Test.
- After that, you enter the date of birth, place of birth, gender, nationality, address, details of guardians in AIEED 2019 Application Form.
- Then you enter class 10, 12, graduation details. Also, you mention languages known.
- AIEED 2019 Application Form requires you to upload these documents: photograph, mark sheet of class 10, mark sheet of class 12, graduation mark sheet, address proof. All files should be in .jpeg / .jpg format and below 1 MB.
- Now you can pay the application fee. You can pay it either by DD or internet banking or cash.
- Then submit the form.
AIEED 2019 Application Form submission is now completed. Now you can see the control number and password.
For UG program
- Candidate should have appeared/cleared in class 10+2 (CBSE / ICSE / IB / State Board / NIOS or equivalent). They are eligible for AIEED Exam.
- Those who have studied 10+1 are also eligible for AIEED 2019. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in 2020 after clearing 3rd and last stage of the exam.
- Candidates need to clear PTE Exam (Academics) within 1 year of course commencement for progression to UK University.
For PG program
- Candidates need to be graduates or pursuing graduation from a recognized university.
- Those who have done a 2 or 3-year diploma course in design are also eligible for Advanced Level course.
Selection Criteria (for both UG & PG)
The selection of candidates is strictly merit-based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education
- AIEED exam result
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio.
ARCH college of design and business has released the sample test paper for GAT & CAT on the official website. Candidates can also take the mock test from the link given below.
The scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of following criteria: AIEED result, Performance in past qualification, Interview + Portfolio, Income of the family, Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsmen or artisan etc.
The scholarship will be awarded on first come first served basis. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfill all the requirements.
For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission department from Monday to Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) on our Toll-Free Number 1800 3070 0626 or mobile no. 9414070678. The student can also email at [email protected]
Official Website: www.aieed.com
For more details on AIEED 2019 download information brochure.