|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The Footwear Design and Development Institute conducts an All India Selection Test for admission to various UG And PG programs in the academic session 2018. The FDDI offers admission to various UG courses such as B.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production, Retail & Fashion Merchandise, Fashion Leather Accessory Design and PG courses such as, M.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production, Retail & Fashion Merchandise, CAD/CAM. The admission to mentioned courses will be on the basis of Merit (Rank wise) in the FDDI AIST 2018.
Interested aspirants can apply for FDDI AIST 2018 through online mode. Before applying online, check the eligibility criteria. Fill in the required details in the online application form. Also, upload photograph and signature in the online application. The candidates who will submit the online application duly completed in all aspects will be issued admit card to appear in the FDDI AIST 2018. The entrance test will be computer based of two and half hours duration. The result of the entrance exam will be declared online. A rank wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Check more details on FDDI AIST 2018 from the article below.
FDDI AIST 2018
The expected schedule for FDDI AIST 2018 and its various events are given in the table below:
|Last date for submitting the application form||04th week of Apr 2018|
|Entrance Test date||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Jun 2018|
|Counselling Process for UG and PG Programmes will begin from||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Date of Reporting at the allotted Campus of FDDI||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Program||01st week of Aug 2018|
- B.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production
- B.Sc. – Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- B.Sc. – Fashion Leather Accessory Design
- M.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production
- M.Sc. – Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- M.Sc. – CAD/CAM
For UG Programs
- Age Limit: The Maximum age limit for a candidate to apply in UG program is 25 years
- Educational Qualification: Should have pass 10+2 / Intermediate.
- The candidates appearing in 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply.
For PG Programs
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for PG programs
- Educational Qualification: Should possess a Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing in their final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply through online mode only.
- To apply online candidate will be first required to register at fddiindia.com.
- A candidate can apply for more than one programme by paying for a single registration form. If a candidate wishes to apply for multiple programmes, the candidate has to fill the programme code in accordance to their preference of programme as given in the Registration Form.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph (size not more than 60 kb) and signature (size note more than 30 kb)
- Verify the details provided in the online application are correct or not. After verifying the details, submit the application form, by clicking the Submit button.
- Finally, make payment for the registration fee of Rs. 500/- via Debit/Credit card.
The Admit card for FDDI AIST 2018 will be uploaded at the Institute’ s website. The date, time and center of the entrance examination will be printed on the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a hardcopy of the admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination center. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid identity proof such as Voter’s ID Card/ Passport/ Driving license/ Identity Card issued by previous institution.
- Duration of the Test: 2½ hours (Two and half hours)
- Medium of the Questions: English and Hindi languages.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 150
|Section||Subject||Time Allotted for each Section||Number of questions|
|For UG Programme|
|For PG Programme|
|A||Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning||45||45|
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC (Non Creamy)||27%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
The result for the FDDI All India Selection Test will be declared online at the Institute website. An All India Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in AIST 2018. The candidates who will make through the merit list will be called for FDDI Aist 2018 Counselling.
- After declaration of the result, the selected candidates will be allotted programme & campus on the basis of their rank and preference. Successful candidate shall be called for the counselling in the order of the rank.
- Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit basis and counselling/admissions shall continue till all the seats are filled-up.
- The number of candidates called for the counselling should be more than the actual number of seats.
- It is important that the selected candidates should appear for the counselling in person along with the relevant documents.
Mandatory Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
The candidates are required to bring the following documents in originals & 1 set of self-attested photocopies of each:
|UG programmes||10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested)|
|12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested)|
|PG Programmes||10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested)|
|12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested)|
|Semester-wise/year wise Mark sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificates (Attested)|
Other Relevant Documents
- Four recent passport size color photographs
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/College or any Gazetted Officer
- Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking of Medical Fitness in original.
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued by a Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories. (if applicable)
- Please upload necessary Mark Sheets/Score cards of Exam for which you are claiming exemption (only for those who have not appeared for AIST-2018 & opted for exemption).
For more detail candidates can download last year’s Information Brochure of FDDI AIST.
Insofar, official details of FDDI AIST 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Footwear Design & Development Institute releases FDDI AIST 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.