FDDI AIST 2019 will be conducted for UG and PG admission. The Footwear Design and Development Institute will conduct All India Selection Test on May 19, 2019. The application form for FDDI 2019 is available now. Candidates can apply from the link provided below. The admission in the institute will only be granted on the basis of merit. Check more details on FDDI AIST 2019 from this page.
FDDI AIST 2019
The FDDI offers admission to various UG courses such as B.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production, Retail & Fashion Merchandise, Fashion Leather Accessory Design and PG courses such as M.Sc. – Footwear Design & Production, Retail & Fashion Merchandise, CAD/CAM. Check all the important dates for FDDI 2019 from the table below:
|Online Registration process starts||10 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Window to edit/update the Application Form||22 & 23 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||01 May 2019|
|Entrance Test date||19 May 2019|
|Merit list display||30 May 2019|
|Dates of Counseling 2019||21 – 25 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Fee submission||02 Jul 2019|
|Date of reporting at the allotted campuses||01 Aug 2019|
- B. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- B. Des. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
- BBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- M. Des. (CAD)
The registration for FDDI AIST 2019 will be done through the online mode only. The candidate should go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before registering themselves and applying online. They should also make sure they read the instructions given in the registration form carefully. The link for which is also provided on the Application Form page above.
For UG Programs
- Age Limit: The Maximum age limit for a candidate to apply in UG program is 25 Years as on 25th June 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Should have pass 10+2 / Intermediate.
- The candidates appearing in 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply.
For PG Programs
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for PG programs
- Educational Qualification:
- M. Des.- Footwear Design & Production: Candidate is required to be a Graduate in Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology or any other related programme.
- M.Des- CAD: Candidate is required to be a Graduate in Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology/Fine arts or any other related programme.
- M.B.A (Retail & Fashion Merchandise): Graduate in any discipline
The Admit card for FDDI AIST 2019 will be uploaded at the Institute’s website. The date, time and center of the entrance examination will be printed on the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a hard copy of the admit card with photograph pasted on it at the examination center. Along with the admit card, candidates need to bring a valid identity proof such as Voter’s ID Card/ Passport/ Driving license/ Identity Card issued by the previous institution.
- Duration of the Test: 2½ hours (Two and a half hours)
- The medium of the Questions: English and Hindi languages.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 200
|For UG Programme|
|D||Business Aptitude Test SectionD (BAT) for B.Des- RFM or Design Aptitude Test(DAT) for Design Programmes (B.Des-FDP, B.Des-LGAD & B.Des-FD)||50|
|For PG Programme|
|B||English Comprehension & Analytical Ability||50|
|C||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50|
|D||Management Aptitude for Management Programmes for MBA-RFM or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for Design Programmes M.Des-FDP & M.Des-CAD||50|
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Candidates can check the sample papers for the previous year of UG & PG programmes from below.
- Click Here to view the sample paper for UG Programme.
- Click Here to view the sample paper for PG Programme.
Regular Seats for the Session 2019
NRI/Sponsored Seats for the Session 2019
The result for the FDDI All India Selection Test will be declared online at the Institute website. An All India Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in AIST 2019. The candidates who will make through the merit list will be called for FDDI Aist 2019 Counselling. The link to check the result will also be provided on the Result page above.
- After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates will be allotted programme & campus on the basis of their rank and preference. The successful candidate shall be called for the counseling in the order of the rank.
- Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit basis and counseling/admissions shall continue till all the seats are filled-up.
- The number of candidates called for the counseling should be more than the actual number of seats.
- It is important that the selected candidates should appear for the counseling in person along with the relevant documents.
Mandatory Documents to bring at the time of Counselling
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of the scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card details in case making the online payment.
Official Website: www.fddiindia.com
For more information about FDDI AIST 2019, download Information Brochure.