The application form of FDDI AIST 2018 is now available on the official website of FDDI. The application form will available till 22 April 2018. Interested aspirants can apply online at fddiiindia.com. Aspirants require to register first as per the given instructions and upload required documents. On completion of the registration process. then only applicants can proceed to make payment for the FDDI AIST 2018 registration. The incomplete application form will be rejected.
FDDI AIST Application Form 2018
The application form for FDDI AIST 2018 can be submitted till April 22, 2018, through online mode only. Applications submitted by any other mode is not accepted. Check all about FDDI AIST Application form 2018 in the article below.The expected date for commencement of FDDI AIST 2018 Application form is given in the table below:
|The application process begins from||28 Nov 2017|
|Last date of submitting the online application|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online application form of FDDI AIST 2018.
Official website: www.fddiindia.com.
FDDI Registration Fee and Mode of Payment
The registration fee of Rs. 500 is to be paid through online mode only via Credit/ Debit Card.
Pre-requisites for FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form
Before the aspirants start the online registration, please ensure the following:
- Read all the instructions given on this page carefully.
- Minimum educational qualification for:
- UG Program – Pass in 10 + 2 / Intermediate (Candidates appearing for 10 + 2 may also apply).
- PG Program – Completed Graduation in any discipline (Candidates appearing in final year may also apply).
- Scanned passport size photo of the candidate of size 140 x 160 (60Kb)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate done on a white background of size 90 x 120 (30Kb).
- Valid e-mail id and mobile number.
- Credit / Debit card for payment of Application fee online
How to Apply?
Follow the instructions given below to fill the FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to register online.
- Enter the Personal Details, Educational Qualifications Details and upload photo, signature, and documents.
- Submit the details ‘
- On submitting the details, candidates will receive a unique Login ID and Password. The same will be sent via email and SMS.
- Login as Registered Candidate using the Login-id and Password and this completes registration.
Step 2: Course Selection & Payment Process (Course Application)
- Select the course and discipline, fill other details as required and proceed to make Payment.
- Payment of the Application fee is to be made through Online mode only
- Select Credit card/Debit card
- If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent to the registered mail id and mobile number
Step 3: Preview/ Print Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
Important points regarding FDDI AIST Application Form 2018
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one course can do so by paying for a single registration form. A candidate will be required to fill the programme code as per their programme preference is given in the AIST 2018 registration form.
- By using the choice filling option available, candidates for UG programmes can apply for other UG programmes only.
- Exam center and date of choice from the dates mentioned on FDDI AIST application form should be selected by the candidates at the time of registration.
- Those applying under the reserved category will be required to upload a self-attested documentary proof.
- Incomplete FDDI AIST Application Form 2018 will be rejected without giving any intimation about the non-acceptance to the concerned candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the mode of Application?
A. The Application for FDDI AIST 2018 will be available in online mode only.
Q. Why do I need to retain a copy of the application form after that I have submitted it?
A. It is always advised to the candidate to retain a copy of the submitted application form as in case of non‐receipt of Admit Cards and other queries, if any, candidates can show the hardcopy of the application in proof.
Q. If I do not appear for the entrance test, can I get a refund on application fee?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be considered.