FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form – FDDI has released FDDI AIST application form online on fddiindia.com. Candidates can access online application form of All India Selection Test (AIST 2020) until April 15, 2020. The application process includes registration, filling of the online form, uploading the images and paying the application fee. The application fee is Rs 500. 10+2 passed / appearing candidates can apply for the UG courses and the UG degree passed / appearing candidates can apply for the PG courses. For more details of FDDI AIST 2020 application form like steps to apply, application fee, eligibility, documents needed etc, read below.
Latest: FDDI AIST 2020 application form has been released, apply using the direct link below.
FDDI AIST Application Form 2020
FDDI also provides an option to make changes and modify details in the application form (except the examination centre). Candidates must stay updated with the important events regarding the FDDI AIST 2020 application form from the schedule given below.
|Application form releases||16 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||15 Apr 2020|
|Window to edit/update the Application Form||16 t 17 Apr 2020|
|FDDI AIST 2020 exam date||24 May 2020|
Apply here : Click here to apply for FDDI AIST 2020 online.
FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form Fee
The application fee that is to be submitted to apply for FDDI AIST 2020 is Rs. 500.
The mode of application fee payment is online only and the available mode of online payments is given below:
- Debit card, or
- Credit card, or
- Net banking
Documents Required for FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form
In order to complete the online application or registration process, all applicants must the following produce the following given documents.
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
- EWS Certificate if eligible.
- Image of scanned photograph
- Image of scanned signature
- Debit / Credit Card details for making online payment against the application fee
Specification of Documents to be uploaded in FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the below given documents in the application form as per the specification mentioned:
|Photo||jpg / jpeg||max 100 KB|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||max 100 KB|
Some important specification for photo:
- The photograph must be recent and should have been taken after 01 September, 2018.
- Colored photo must be taken recently by a professional photographer. Photographs taken from a mobile phone or other self-composed portraits may result in rejection of the application.
- The photo must be taken against white or a light colored background
- The face should occupy at least 35% area of the photo
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible. Main features of the face should not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Photo should be without any cap/ hat.
- Avoid spectacles with dark and tinted glasses.
- Upload a high-quality photograph. The photograph will appear on your Admit Card.
Some important specification for signature:
- The signature must be in black colour only and must be written against a white background.
- The signature must be scanned.
- Mobile phone photographs of signatures are not acceptable.
How to scan signature to upload in the online application form?
1. Take an A4 white paper.
2. Draw a rectangular box with the following dimensions: Breadth = 2 cm and Width = 7 cm
3. Sign with black or dark blue ink pen within the box. The height or width of the signature should be atleast 80% of the respective height or width of the rectangular box.
4. Get the digital image of your signature along with the box through a professional scanner.
5. Crop the image to the border of the rectangular box and upload it.
How to Fill FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form
Check the steps below to apply for AIST 2020:
Step 1: Registration –
- Click on the direct link available on this page. On the open window click on the link that says “Fresh candidates to create login”.
- Next the candidates have to register using the details below:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- PwD status
- email id
- Programme type
- After registration candidates can login using their email id and date of birth to access the application form as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Once you login, you can proceed with filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to furnish details like, Personal details, Communication Details, Qualification Details, etc. to fill the application form.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Candidates are required to upload images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the form and brochure
Step 4: Make Payment :
- Payment of the Application fee is to be made through Online mode only
- Select Credit card/Debit card
- If successful, a confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the registered mail id and mobile number
Step 4 : Preview/ Print Application- Candidates can preview their application to check/verify all the furnished details and then take a print out of the same for future purposes.
Note: On successful completion of the above-mentioned steps, it is advised to take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
FDDI AIST 2020 Application Form Correction
Before making the application fee payment candidate can edit/modify the details in the online application. Once the payment has been made by the candidate, they are not allowed to edit any information. However, candidates are given an opportunity to review and correct their personal information (changing the city of examination is not permitted) in the application form within the stipulated time. After closing of correction window no information can be changed at any stage under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates/guardians are advised to fill-up the application form with utmost care.
FDDI AIST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms are allowed to register and fill in the FDDI AIST 2020 application form. Following are some details are explaining the eligibility criteria & age limit of various UG & PG courses.
For UG Programs-
- Age Limit: A candidate must be of 25 Years (maximum age limit) to apply in UG program.
- Educational Qualification:
- Should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate.
- The candidates those who will appear in 10+2 examination are be eligible to apply for the same.
For PG Programs-
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for PG programs of FDDI.
- Educational Qualification:
- M. Des.- Footwear Design & Production: A candidate must be a graduate in any of the following discipline i.e., Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology or any other relevant programme.
- M.Des- CAD: A candidate must be a graduate in the following: Footwear / LGAD / Design / Engineering / Production / Technology/Fine arts or any other related program.
- M.B.A (Retail & Fashion Merchandise): MBA aspirants need to be graduate in any discipline.
FDDI AIST 2020 Examination Centres
While filling the application form, candidates are required to choose the examination centre from the below given list of test centres.
|Ankleshwar (FDDI Campus)||Jaipur|
|Agra||Jodhpur (FDDI Campus)|
|Chandigarh (FDDI Campus)||Kanpur|
|Chhindwara (FDDI Campus)||Lucknow|
|Chennai (FDDI Campus)||Noida (FDDI Campus)|
|Dehradun||Patna (FDDI Campus)|
|Fursatganj (FDDI Campus)||Raipur|
|Guna (FDDI Campus)||Rohtak (FDDI Campus)|
|Hyderabad (FDDI Campus)||Mumbai|
FDDI AIST 2020 Admit Card
FDDI releases the admit card/hall ticket for FDDI AIST 2020 online on the official website. Admit cards are issued on the basis of the information provided in the admit card. Only successfully registered candidates with reviewed applications shall be able to download their admit card from the official website. Admit card is an important document which must be carried on the day of examination. No entry will be permitted without verification of FDDI AIST admit card 2020. All the applicants must paste recent color passport size photograph on the admit card at the exam center. Also one must carry a valid ID along with the hard copy of the admit card.
FDDI AIST 2020
FDDI publishes the admit card/hall ticket for FDDI AIST 2020 online on the official website. Admit cards are issued on the basis of the information provided in the admit card. No admit card will be sent via post to any candidate. Only successfully registered candidates with reviewed applications shall be able to download their admit card from the official website. Admit card is an important document which must be carried on the day of examination. No entry will be permitted without verification of FDDI AIST admit card 2020. All the applicants must paste recent color passport size photograph on the admit card at the exam center. Also one must carry a valid ID along with the hard copy of the admit card.
FDDI is a premier academic and training institution working for development and growth of the Footwear & Product, Leather Products, Retail and Fashion Merchandise and Fashion Design sectors. It offers Bachelor and Master degree programmes in the domain of Footwear Design & Production, Production and Management and Retail & Fashion Merchandise, Leather Goods and Accessories Design and Fashion Design, besides offering short term Industry specific programmes. FDDI conducts Footwear Design and Development Institute All India Selection Test (FDDI AIST) 2020 for admission into all UG and PG programmes.
FDDI AIST 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The Application for FDDI AIST 2020 is available in online mode only.
Ans : It is always advised to the candidate to retain a copy of the submitted application form as in case of non‐receipt of Admit Cards and other queries, if any, candidates can show the hardcopy of the application in proof.
Ans : The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be considered.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.