The application form of FDDI AIST 2019 is now available on the official website of FDDI. The application form will available till 20 April 2019. Interested aspirants can apply online at fddiiindia.com. Aspirants require to register first as per the given instructions and upload required documents. On completion of the registration process. then only applicants can proceed to make payment for the FDDI AIST 2019 registration. The incomplete application form will be rejected.
FDDI AIST Application Form 2019
The application form for FDDI AIST 2019 can be submitted till April 20, 2019, through online mode only. Applications submitted by any other mode is not accepted. Check all about FDDI AIST Application form 2019 in the article below. The expected date for commencement of FDDI AIST 2019 Application form is given in the table below:
|Online Registration process starts||10 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Window to edit/update the Application Form||22 & 23 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Test date||19 May 2019|
Official website: www.fddiindia.com.
FDDI Registration Fee and Mode of Payment
The registration fee of Rs. 500 is to be paid through online mode only via Credit/ Debit Card.
Pre-requisites for FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form
Before the aspirants start the online registration, please ensure the following:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
How to Apply?
Follow the instructions given below to fill the FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to register online.
- Enter the Personal Details, Educational Qualifications Details and upload photo, signature, and documents.
- Submit the details ‘
- On submitting the details, candidates will receive a unique Login ID and Password. The same will be sent via email and SMS.
- Login as Registered Candidate using the Login-id and Password and this completes registration.
Step 2: Course Selection & Payment Process (Course Application)
- Select the course and discipline, fill other details as required and proceed to make Payment.
- Payment of the Application fee is to be made through Online mode only
- Select Credit card/Debit card
- If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent to the registered mail id and mobile number
Step 3: Preview/ Print Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a printout of the completed application form for future references.
Click here to know the detail steps to fill the Application Form.
Important points regarding FDDI AIST Application Form 2019
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one course can do so by paying for a single registration form. A candidate will be required to fill the programme code as per their programme preference is given in the AIST 2019 registration form.
- By using the choice filling option available, candidates for UG programmes can apply for other UG programmes only.
- Exam center and date of choice from the dates mentioned on FDDI AIST application form should be selected by the candidates at the time of registration.
- Those applying under the reserved category will be required to upload a self-attested documentary proof.
- Incomplete FDDI AIST Application Form 2019 will be rejected without giving any intimation about the non-acceptance to the concerned candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the mode of Application?
A. The Application for FDDI AIST 2019 will be available in online mode only.
Q. Why do I need to retain a copy of the application form after that I have submitted it?
A. It is always advised to the candidate to retain a copy of the submitted application form as in case of non‐receipt of Admit Cards and other queries, if any, candidates can show the hardcopy of the application in proof.
Q. If I do not appear for the entrance test, can I get a refund on application fee?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be considered.