Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) has been announced the result of All India Selection Test (AIST) 2018 at its official website, fddiindia.com. Candidates, who appeared for the online exam can check their result by entering the Login ID, Date of Birth & Select the Programme. The result will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s’ performance in FDDI AIST 2018.The Institute will prepare a merit list (Rank wise) on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. In the counseling round, candidates will be required to specify their course/campus preference on the basis of the FDDI AIST merit list.
FDDI AIST Result 2018
The candidate who is offered a seat after the counseling round at FDDI will have to pay an (initial) non-refundable amount of fee to reserve the course seat. The Candidates can check complete information about FDDI AIST Result 2018 on this page.The expected date for declaration of FDDI AIST 2018 Result is given in the table below:
|Entrance Test date||27, 28, 29 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||21 May 2018|
|Counselling Process for UG and PG Programmes will begin from||12 – 17 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round of Counseling||16-19 Jul 2018|
|Date of Reporting at the allotted Campus of FDDI||31 Jul 2018|
Check Result: Click Here to check the FDDI AIST 2018 Result.
Official Website: fddiindia.com.
How to check the result for FDDI AIST 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Enter the Login ID, Date of Birth and Select the Programme then login it.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- The candidate may download and take print out of the result
The candidates who will make it through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the FDDI AIST 2018 Counselling. At the time of counseling, candidates need to provide their program and campus preference. On the basis of the merit rank and preference provided by the candidate, the candidates will be allotted a seat. A candidate who is allotted a seat has to pay a non-refundable amount of fee on the spot to reserve the seat. The selected candidates should report at the counseling venue as per the schedule. At the time of counseling, candidates need to bring along the relevant documents, failing which, they will not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
Documents to bring along at the time of Counselling
- 10th and 12th Attested Certificate & Mark sheet – For UG programs
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet, Semester-wise/year wise Self Attested Mark sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificates. – For PG Programs
- Four recent passport size color photographs
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/College or any Gazetted Officer
- Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking of Medical Fitness in the original.
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- Caste Certificate issued by a Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories. (if applicable)
- Upload necessary Mark Sheets/Scorecards of Exam for which you are claiming the exemption – Only for those who have not appeared for AIST-2018 & opted for exemption.