The English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued the Notification for admission to Distance mode M.A in English and Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE) programme for session 2017-18. Application form is available in both Online and offline mode. There is no entrance test for admission to the above programmes. All those found eligible will be admitted. Candidates can fetch important details like Application form, Eligibility criteria and fee structure from the article below.
EFLU Distance Education Admission 2017
Candidates who are interested in taking admission to the courses mentioned above are required to fill an application form and submit it before the last date mentioned in the table below.
Programme Duration: Programme duration for both the course is given below.
- PGDTE – 1 Year
- M.A English – 2 Years
Mode of Instruction : Instruction is imparted through the distance mode by means of print materials and audio CDs.
|Sale of Application form||01 Aug to 15 Oct 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application form||31 Oct 2017|
Application form for EFLU Distance Education admission 2017 can be obtained through both online and offline mode. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Online Application form : Candidates can download application form from the official website of EFLU or Direct link to download application form is provided below.
For Online application Candidates have to enclose with application form a demand draft for an amount of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) towards the cost of the application form and another demand draft for the total programme fee along with the filled-in Internet application form to ‘The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University (Osmania University Campus), Hyderabad–500 007’. The demand drafts should be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, EFL University, Hyderabad 500 007’
Offline Application form : For application form and prospectus for the above programmes, write to the “Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad 500 007” enclosing a crossed demand draft for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of the “Registrar, EFL University, Hyderabad 500007”.
If you are using a printed application form that you have bought from the University you have to pay only the total programme fee along with the filled-in printed application form to ‘The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad–500 007. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, EFL University, Hyderabad 500 007.
M.A. in English : Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree with English as a subject from a recognized University.
PGDTE : Candidate must have done PGCTE from EFL University(formerly CIEFL).
Instructions To Candidates
- Candidates are required to bring their Hall Ticket along every day of the examination.
- The photograph on the Hall Tickets should bear the signature of the certifying authority (any gazetted officer or head of a recognized educational institution at the high school or college level) across the photograph as well as the Hall Ticket form and should be presented for inspection whenever demanded. 3. Candidates should be in their seats at least five minutes before the distribution of the question papers. 4. No candidate shall be permitted to enter the examination hall after half an hour of the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall during the first half an hour of the examination.
- Candidates are prohibited from writing their names on any part of the answer book. They should write their Roll No. legibly on the cover of the answer books only in the space specially provided for the purpose; otherwise their answers will not be valued.
- Answers should be written on both sides of the paper.
- Candidates should on no account address any communication to the examiner. They should also not address the examiner in any manner whatsoever in their answer books. If they do so, their papers will not be valued.
- Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the Examination Hall any books, notebooks or loose sheets of paper. If they do, they are liable to expulsion. Candidates are also prohibited from talking to each other or from copying from others or allowing others to copy from them; or taking or giving any other kind of assistance, or talking to or communicating with a person outside the Examination Hall. If a candidate is found violating these rules, s/he will at once be expelled from the Examination Hall and will not be allowed to sit for the remaining papers.
- No part of the answer book should be separated and no paper detached from the answer book. If the answer book is not sufficient, additional book(s) will be provided which should be securely fastened to the answer book.
PGDTE Fee Structure
Fee structure for Indian Nationals: Fee structure for foreign nationals (including SAARC nationals):
M.A English Fee Structure
Fee structure for Indian Nationals:
Fee structure for Foreign Nationals (including SAARC nationals):
For any Query regarding application forms, and information on deadlines for submission of application forms, and other information on the programme contact the Office of the Dean, School of Distance Education (email:[email protected]).