The English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has issued the Notification for admission to Distance mode M.A in English and Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE) programme for session 2018-19. The application form is now available. Candidates can download the form from the link which is mention below. Candidates can fetch important details like Application form, Eligibility criteria and fee structure from this article below.
EFLU Distance Education Admission 2018
Candidates who are interested in taking admission to the courses mentioned above are required to fill out an application form and submit it before the last date mentioned in the table below.
Programme Duration: Programme duration for both the course is given below.
- PGDTE – 1 Year
- M.A English – 2 Years
Mode of Instruction: Instruction is imparted through the distance mode by means of print materials and audio CDs.
Here we mention schedule of EFLU Distance Education Admission 2018:
|Download of Application form||01 Sep to 05 Oct 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application form||05 Oct 2018|
Application form for EFLU Distance Education admission 2018 has filled and submitted with the two Demand Drafts. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Application Form: Candidates can download the application form from the official website of EFLU or Direct link to download application form is provided below.
Application form Fee:
- For General Category of India: Rs 500/-
- For ST/SC Category of India: Rs 250/-
- For Sponsored Students: Rs 500/-
- For Self-financed students from NonSAARC countries: Rs 500/-
- For Self-financed students from SAARC countries (excluding India): Rs 500/-
Please enclose with your application form a demand draft for an amount of Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/ST) towards the cost of the application form and another demand draft for the total programme fee for MA Part I. That is, an Indian citizen living in India should send two crossed demand drafts: one for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) and one for Rs.5100/- (Rs.3150/- for SC/ST) along with the filled-in Internet application form to ‘The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad–500 007’. The demand drafts should be drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, EFL University, Hyderabad 500 007’
Note: The Filled application form along with the two Demand Drafts (one for the application form and the other for the course fee) may be sent to “The Dean, School of Distance Education, The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad 500 007”.
M.A. in English: Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree with English as a subject from a recognized University.
PGDTE: Candidate must have done PGCTE from EFL University(formerly CIEFL).
Instructions To Candidates
- Candidates are required to bring along with them their Hall Ticket every day of the examination.
- The photograph on the Hall Tickets should bear the signature of the certifying authority (any gazetted officer or head of a recognized educational institution at the high school or college level) across the photograph as well as the Hall Ticket form and should be presented for inspection whenever demanded.
- Candidates should be in their seats at least five minutes before the distribution of the question papers.
- No candidate shall be permitted to enter the examination hall after half an hour of the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall during the first half an hour of the examination. If a candidate leaves the Hall during the first half an hour of the examination, s/he will not be permitted to re-enter the Hall to answer the paper. 5. Candidates are prohibited from writing their names on any part of the answer book. They should write their Roll No. legibly on the cover of the answer books only in the space specially provided for the purpose; otherwise their answer books will not be valued.
- Answers should be written on both sides of the paper.
- Candidates should on no account address any communication to the examiner. They should also not address the examiner in any manner whatsoever in their answer books. If they do so, their papers will not be valued.
- Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the Examination Hall any books, notebooks or loose sheets of paper. If they do, they are liable to expulsion. Candidates are also prohibited from talking to each other or from copying from others or allowing others to copy from them; or taking or giving any other kind of assistance, or talking to or communicating with a person outside the Examination Hall. If a candidate is found violating these rules, s/he will at once be expelled from the Examination Hall and will not be allowed to sit for the remaining papers.
- No part of the answer book should be separated and no paper detached from or attached to the answer book. If the answer book is not sufficient, additional book or books will be provided which should be securely fastened to the answer book.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are prohibited and will not be permitted in the examination hall.
PGDTE Fee Structure
The fee structure for Indian Nationals:
The fee structure for foreign nationals (including SAARC nationals):
M.A English Fee Structure
Fee structure for Indian Nationals:
Fee structure for Foreign Nationals (including SAARC nationals):
For any Query regarding application forms, and information on deadlines for the submission of application forms, and other information on the programme contact the Office of the Dean, School of Distance Education (email:[email protected]).
Official Website: www.efluniversity.ac.in
For Complete Information on EFLU Distance Education Admission 2018, Download Admission Notification.