Department of School Education will issue the LPCET 2019 application form. The LPCET 2019 application form will be issued in the online mode. The application form is speculated to be made issued from March 2019. A candidate who wish to get admission in the two years Diploma course in Elementary Education in DIET and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions need to appear for LPCET exam. Candidates who wish to appear for the LPCET exam need to register themselves for the examination. Candidates who submit their application form and deposit their application fees on time will be able to appear to in the exam.
LPCET AP Application Form 2019
A large number of candidates appear for the LPCET entrance exam. The exam is conducted in the month of May in 13 districts across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Hence, it is important for the candidate to stay updated with all the happenings of the examination. Accordingly, the table below will serve the purpose as it comprises of all the important event and their tentative schedules.
|Notification of LPCET–2019||Mar 2019|
|Online Submission of application form||Mar 2019|
|Last date of online payment of application fee||Apr 2019|
|Last date of online receipt of filled application||Apr 2019|
Apply Online: LPCET AP Application Form 2019 will be available on lpcet.cgg.gov.in
The application fees for LPCET 2019 is approx Rs 500. The application fees is the same for all the category students. Candidates need to enter certain details while depositing the application fees:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Local of Andhra Pradesh
- Amount Rs. 500/-
- A text image will appear for verification “Enter the Verification Code”
Candidates will be issued a Journal number. This journal number will be communicated to the candidate on the contact details provided by the candidates. The issue of journal number confirms that the candidate has successfully submitted the application fees. This in no way means that procedure of submission of application form is complete. Candidates will have to fill the admission form once the application fees has been submitted.
- Candidates will have to upload a passport size photo with a white background. The candidate will have to put their signature below that photo as per the format mentioned in the brochure.
- Candidates should put their signature using black ink.
- The scanned documents must be stored in .jpg format.
- The size of the passport image should not be more than 50KB.
- The photo height must be of 4.5 cm and the width of the photograph should be 3.5 cm.
- The space between the signature and the photograph should be of 1.5 cm.
- Candidates who do not upload their photograph will not be issued the Hall ticket for LPCET exam.
- Candidates will not be able to make any changes in the photograph and the signature once they are uploaded
- Candidates have to fill their application fees to start their application form
- The details in the application form will be final.
- Candidates will have to enter the Journal Number, Date Of Payment, Date Of Birth, Select the
- Examination Center, Select the Community. The Pandit Course they are appearing in LPCET – 2019, Attach the latest photograph, Tick mark the box I declare, Insert the Verification Code as displayed and upload their application form.
Insofar, official details of LPCET AP Application Form 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education releases LPCET AP 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.