Department of School Education releases the LPCET 2019 application form as per the schedule. The LPCET 2019 application form was issued in the online mode. Candidates who intended to take admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P have to appear for the Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET). Candidates who wish to appear for the LPCET exam needed to register themselves for the examination. Candidates who submitted their application form and deposit their application fees on time will be able to appear to in the exam.
LPCET AP Application Form 2019
A large number of candidates appear for the LPCET entrance exam. The exam will be conducted in 13 districts across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Hence, it is important for the candidate to stay updated with all the happenings of the examination. Accordingly, the table below will serve the purpose as it comprises of all the important event and their respective schedules.
|Notification of LPCET–2019||24 Apr 2019|
|Payment of Fees through Online or Payment gateway||25 Apr to 18 May 2019|
|Online Submission of application form||26 Apr to 19 May 2019|
|Date of Exam||31 May 2019|
Official Website: lpcet.cgg.gov.in
The application fees for LPCET 2019 is Rs 500. The application fee is the same for all the category students. Candidates need to enter certain details while depositing the application fees:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Local of Andhra Pradesh
- Amount Rs. 500/-
- A text image will appear for verification “Enter the Verification Code”
How to apply
The steps to be followed in submission of application online are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LP CET website and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LP CET, 2019.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for LP CET shall pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway for submission of application through Online. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through the gateway, the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 3.5 cms before filling in the online application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall-Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost