AP LPCET 2020 Application Form – Department of School Education releases the as per the schedule. The LPCET application form issued in the online mode at the official website, i.e. aplpcet.apcfss.in. The application form has been released for AP LPCET 2020 Admission. You can get the direct link below for applying online. Candidates to take admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, have to appear for the Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET). Candidates who wish to appear for the LPCET exam to register for the examination. Candidates get here the complete details of AP LPCET 2020 Application form through this page.
Latest: The application form has been released for AP LPCET 2020. Scroll down to get the direct link to apply online.
AP LPCET 2020 Application Form
A large number of candidates appear for the AP LPCET entrance exam. The exam will be conducted in 13 districts across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The important schedule regarding LPCET 2020 is given below table.
|Download of LP CET-2020 Information Bulletin||23 May 2020|
|Submission of Application through online with payment of|
|26 May 2020|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee through online||11 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of filled in Application through|
|12 Jun 2020|
|Issue of Hall Tickets through online||19 Jun 2020|
|LPCET 2020||26 Jun 2020|
official website, i.e.,aplpcet.apcfss.in
AP LPCET 2020 Application Fee
The application fees for AP LPCET 2020 is Rs 500. The application fee is the same for all the category students. Candidates need to enter certain details while depositing the application fees:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Local of Andhra Pradesh
- Amount Rs. 500/-
- A text image will appear for verification “Enter the Verification Code”
How to Apply AP LPCET?
The steps to be followed in submission of application online are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ LP CET- website, i.e., lpcet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Enter your Journal Number issued by ONLINE, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use.
- Candidates should not post the printout of the application to the LPCET office.
- After candidates can edit the application form or check the latest update according to the event.
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost
- The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in the online application.
- Applicants must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the image is more than 50 kb,
- After that adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
Details to fill in the Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the given details carefully during apply for the examinations-
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Adhaar number
- City \ Town\ Village
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
AP LPCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for AP LPCET is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy the Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 19 years as on July 2020. There is no upper age limit.
Telugu Pandit: BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
Hindi Pandit: A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)
Urdu Pandit: BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Urdu or MA (Urdu)
Admit Card AP LPCET
The AP LPCET 2020 admit card issued by the Department of Education at the official website. The admit card available in the online mode, it can downloaded in PDF form. Applicants will not receive the admit card via post. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. They will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card.
About AP LPCET Exam
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test ( AP LPCET) is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the School Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh for interested candidates who seeking admission into one year course of Language Pandit Training (LPT) offered by various Private and Government CTEs/IASEs Language Pandit Training Colleges in the Andhra Pradesh state.
LPCET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, AP LPCET Application form only available online mode at the official website. Candidate visits the online application form page and apply the respectively.
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500, for the AP LPCET application form.
Ans : The candidates should have completed 19 years as on July 2020. There is no upper age limit.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.