|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
LPCET 2017 or Language Pandit Common Entrance Test is an entry level exam conducted by the Department of School Education for admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education in DIET and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. The exam will be conducted on 04 May 2017 in 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The application will start online for the official website www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in from 22 March 2017 and the last date to fill the application form is 25 April 2017.
Important dates for the LPCET 2017
The students who want to fill the application form for LPCET 2017, may look at these important details to proceed further as per the schedule. Please note that the schedule is tentative. The dates may not remain same exactly in the future. Therefore, the candidates are advised to keep up to date with the latest information. You can also stay connected with Aglasem for more and detailed information. For now let’s look at the important schedule as released for the successful conduction of the AP LPCET 2017 exam.
Schedule of AP LPCET 2017
|Notification of LPCET–2017||20 March 2017|
|Online Payment of application fee||Rs 500/-|
|Online Submission of application form||22 March 2017|
|Last date of online payment of application fee|
|Last date of online receipt of filled application|
|Generation of Admit card||25 April 2017|
|online issue of Admit card||27 April 2017|
|Date of Exam||04 May 2017|
|Result and Rank Announcement||10 May 2017|
|First phase of Counseling||25 May 2017 to 27 May 2017|
|Second phase of Counseling||14 June 2017|
|Orientation day||17 June 2017|
To access the Application Form of LPCET 2017 – Click Here
LPCET 2017 Application Form Filling
To submit the form, the candidates first need to submit the application fee. The step by step process is as below:
The candidates will have to pay the sum of Rs. 500/- through a form where candidates will be required to fill in the details. The fees is same for all the categories.
The details which a candidate must enter are as follows:
- Candidate Name:
- Date of Birth(DD/MM/YYYY):
- Mobile Number:
- Do you belongs to Andhra Pradesh State
- Amount Rs. 500/-
- A text image will appear for verification “Enter the Verification Code”
Note – Please note that once the receipt of fee against the application by the candidate has been made, the applicant will receive a ‘Journal Number’ either through email or registered mobile number with which she/he can proceed to fill the application. Please bear in mind that the mere Issue of Journal Number does not confirm the completion or submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received by the officials. After the payment of examination fee, the candidates will be able to fill the application form for AP LPCET 2017. The candidates must read the instructions to fill the form. The instructions are as follows.
Instructions for the candidates to fill the LP AP CET 2017 application form
- Keep your Photo on a plain white sheet or paper and put your signatures below the photograph.
- Please use only BLACK INK.
- Once you ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the required size containing photograph and signature.
- Please do not scan the complete page
- The scanned image must be stored in .jpg format.
- The size of the image should not be more than 50kb.
- The height of the photo must be 4.5 cm and the width of the photograph should be 3.5 cm. The space between the signature and the photograph should be 1.5 cm.
- In cases where the applicants submit the LPCET 2017 application with no photo or unclear photo or a photo inadequate in size, such candidates will not be issued the LP CET 2017 Admit Card.
- There will be no process of online editing in applications, therefore no Complaint relating to mismatch of the photograph or of signature of the candidate details will be entertained at any cost.
- The students will be able to proceed for the application fee only after the payment of fee on or before 25 April 2017. After the payment of the fee, the candidate has to visit the website www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in to submit applicationPlease fill the details in the required spaces as shown for your convenience. Use this virtual guide to help you for the LPCET 2017 form filling.
- Details furnished in the application will be considered for final evaluation.
Fill the LP CET Application 2017
Candidates will have to fill the following details in the application form of LPCET AP 2017
- Journal Number
- Date Of Payment
- Date Of Birth
- Select Examination Center
- Select Community
- Pandit Course appearing in LPCET – 2017
- Attach latest photograph
- Tick mark the box I declare
- Insert the Verification Code as displayed
- Enter “ Upload”
If you have any query regarding the form filling of LP CET 2017, please comment in the boxes below.