AP LPCET 2023 Application Form is released by Department of School Education at aplpcet.apcfss.in. The application form will be released for AP LPCET 2023 Admission. Candidates to take admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state by Dept. of School Education, have to appear for the Language Pandit Common Entrance Test (LPCET). Candidates who wish to appear for the LPCET exam to register for the examination. Candidates get here the complete details of AP LPCET 2023 Application form through this page.
AP LPCET 2023 Application Form
What is AP LPCET 2023 Application Form?
The AP LPCET Entrance Exam Registration is the process of submitting your name and details in order to appear in Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test. Where AP LPCET Entrance Exam is an Education Entrance Exam conducted for admission into one year Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges.
AP LPCET 2023 Application Form Link – You can apply as per schedule at aplpcet.apcfss.in.
AP LPCET 2023 Application Form Last Date
It is critical that you fill and submit AP LPCET Entrance Exam registration between the release date and last date. Therefore note following schedule. However keep checking aplpcet.apcfss.in for any update in calendar.
|Released of LPCET Information Bulletin||As Per AP DSE|
|Submission of Application through online with payment of|
|As Per AP DSE|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee through online||As Per AP DSE|
|Last Date for receipt of filled in Application through|
|As Per AP DSE|
AP LPCET 2023 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||AP LPCET 2023|
|Conducting Body||The Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
How to Apply AP LPCET?
The steps to be followed in submission of application online are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ LP CET- website, i.e., lpcet.apcfss.in or cse.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Enter your Journal Number issued by ONLINE, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use.
- Candidates should not post the printout of the application to the LPCET office.
- After candidates can edit the application form or check the latest update according to the event.
Details to fill in the Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the given details carefully during apply for the examinations-
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Adhaar number
- City \ Town\ Village
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
AP LPCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The AP LPCET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- AP DSE provides the detailed AP LPCET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website aplpcet.apcfss.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the AP LPCET 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Language Pandit Common Entrance Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through AP LPCET before admission.
About AP LPCET Exam
Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test ( AP LPCET) is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the School Education Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh for interested candidates who seeking admission into one year course of Language Pandit Training (LPT) offered by various Private and Government CTEs/IASEs Language Pandit Training Colleges in the Andhra Pradesh state.
You can know more about it here.
The official Website is aplpcet.apcfss.in.
If you have any queries on AP LPCET 2023 Application Form, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.