Madras University has released a notification and invited online application form for Entrance Exam 2018. Madras University Entrance Exam 2018 to be held for Postgraduate / M.Phil / PG Diploma / Certificate courses. Candidates who are interested in studying in Madras University can apply for Madras University PG Entrance Exam 2018.
Madras University Entrance Exam 2018
University of Madras, Chennai had invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programmes of Academic Year 2018-19 under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS): Detail schedule, eligibility and admission procedure can be checked on this page.
Schedule for Madras University Entrance Exam 2018 is given below.
|Last date for M.Phil & Master’s Programme||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date for PG Diploma, Diploma & Certificate Programmes||31 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination ( Master’s Programme)||Announced|
Madras University has announced the result of entrance exam on their official website. Candidates appeared in the examination are advised to check their result on the official website of Madras University. Direct link to check the results is also posted on this page.
Result: Click Here to check the Selection and waiting list of Madras University Entrance Exam 2018.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Madras University have been released the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Entrance Exam to be held as per the schedule. The candidates who successfully apply and submit the application fee within the stipulated time can download the Madras University Entrance Admit Card 2018. To download the Admit Card, candidates can visit the direct link provided below.
Admit Card Process is over!
How to Download Admit Card
- Go to the direct Admit Card link as provided above to reach the download page.
- There are two options using which the Admit Card can be downloaded.
- Candidate can use option one by providing Programme, Branch and Mobile no.
- Candidate can use option two by providing Application No. and Date of Bith.
- After entering the information, click “Downlaod Hall Ticket” button.
- Save and print the Admit Card to appear in the Madras University Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates shall read the Prospectus carefully before online registration for admission. Applications must be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation. Separate application forms (at a cost of Rs.300/-) shall be submitted for each programme (including regular and
self-supportive programmes) offered by the different departments. The fee structure of self-supportive programme is higher than the regular programme. Applications cannot be transferred from one School to
Application form Process is over!
Application Fee is Rs. 300/-.
The print copy of the Online application shall be sent directly to the Head of the Department* concerned along with the proof of payment of application cost and copies of necessary certificates and documents(SSLC and HSC certificates, Community certificate if claimed, Transfer certificate (TC), Statement of marks, provisional degree certificate, Proof for any concession claimed etc.) on or before 20.06.2018. (Original certificates should not
be sent along with application).
Address on the envelope shall be written as given below:
- For the courses offered in Chepauk Campus The Head of the Department Department of ____________University of Madras(Chepauk Campus) Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
- For the courses offered in Guindy Campus The Head of the Department
Department of ____________ University of Madras (Guindy Campus) Guindy, Chennai – 600 025
- For the courses offered in Marina Campus The Head of the Department Department of ____________ University of Madras (Marina Campus) Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
- For the courses offered in Taramani Campus The Head of the Department Department of ____________ University of Madras (Taramani Campus) Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
- For the courses offered in Chetpet Campus The Head of the Department Department of ____________ University of Madras (Chetpet Campus) Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- For Foreign Students The Director International Centre of Madras University (ICOM) University of Madras Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005
- Admissions to PG/M.Phil. programmes are based on the marks obtained in the basic qualifying
examination (50 percent) and the entrance examination marks (50 percent).
- Number of seats are limited to each department offering the courses and selections are base on the reservation policy prescribed by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates from other states (except SC/ST) will be considered for selection under General
For more details of Madras University Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.
Madras University Distance Education Admission
- Distance Education Admission to UG, PG, Professional Courses, BLIS, MLIS, Certificate & Diploma