The MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test will be held as per schedule date at various Test Centers as follows: Allahabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Noida, and Ranchi for which application can be filled in online mode before the last date. Get here complete detail of BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application form 2019 from below.
Candidates can apply online for MCA Programme from the official website as per schedule mention above. Those who fill their application for admission in the said course may pay the requisite application fee through State Bank Collect. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link that is provided below.
BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application Form 2019
Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure and read it carefully. Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate. Admission on false information and certificate will be rejected and also punishable under the various provision of Indian Penal Code.
|Filling of online form commences from||03 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||25 May 2019|
|Admit Card release||30 May 2019|
|A date for Online Entrance Test & GD/PI||09 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of 1st provisional selection list||15 Jun 2019|
|Classes will commence on||2nd/3rd week of Jul 2019|
- Click Here to download Application Form for MCA programme 2019 (Spot admission).
- Click here to apply online for MCA Application form
- Click here to sign in.
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the MCA Information Brochure 2019 (pdf) and read it carefully.
- Fill all items that are relevant to you in capital letters or numbers or tick (✓) the checkbox/radio button as required. All items are mandatory and must be filled in; otherwise, the form may be rejected.
- Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate. Admission on false information and certificate will be ipso facto null and void and also punishable under the various provision of Indian Penal Code.
- Please ensure that all fields are correctly filled in before submitting the data. After filling the complete form, you will be prompted “Lock and Submit Application” button. Once you click on the “Lock and Submit Application” button, the Form is set to read-only. You may, however, return to the form to view or print it again.
- After submission of an application form, you will be prompted “Print Application Form”. Take a printout of an application form by clicking on the “Print Application Form” button and retain it with you, as the same will be required to produce during counseling/admission.
While filling the form please note the following: On opening the webpage by clicking the link ["Click here to Apply Online” (under the relevant program heading)]. A login page will be opened where you will see the following options:
- Click here for new Admission (If you have not yet registered before and you are accessing this for the first time). The pre-admission online Registration portal page will appear. Click on checkboxes and proceed further.
- In case you have already registered and created a profile using an ‘Application Number’ and a ‘password’, re-enter the same in the box and click on ‘Sign In’.
- For first time users: You will be prompted to enter your Full Name, Email ID, and Mobile number to register for the program, click on the Continue button to proceed further, a confirmation message will appear, click on the checkbox and submit.
- A message will appear that your registration completed successfully and will show you your application Id/number generated. Kindly note it down for future correspondence. On registration, OTP will be generated and sent on your registered mobile number.
- A new page will appear, where you need to enter OTP received on your registered mobile, create a password and click on the submit button. Please do not share the password with anybody. A message will appear on your screen that your password has been set successfully, please Login again.
- After the creation of a password, please login again by entering your Application ID/number and password created. Click on ‘Sign In’ button to fill/complete the application form.
- A new page will appear “Summary of Student Application Form – Profile Status” where candidates will be required to fill the following details. Fill correctly using the instructions given below:
- Apply for the program and Campus
- Personal & bank Details
- Address details
- Photograph & Signature Details
- Upload Supportive / list of Documents / Enclosures
- Educational Details
- Experience Details
- Payment Details
Rs. 2500/- for General / OBC category
Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
List of Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application Form
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent color photograph – [s[same as uploaded on the form]nd attached by a clip (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2019” on the back of the photo)
- Payment receipt towards application fee.
- A set of photocopies of certificates as listed below: (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2019” on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (as proof of age)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Marksheets of Graduation for graduates
Marksheets up to a pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2019, (s)/he must also enclose a photocopy of a certificate from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30 June 2019, (s)/he will have appeared for the examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- He/She has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programs must enclose with their application, photocopies of Pass certificate in addition to mark sheets of qualifying examination showing that they have passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks. [A[Appearing candidate in distance learning programs, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply]/li>
- Admit Card for the MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test
- Score Card of the MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by an appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special categories mentioned in Sec-6 [P[Person with Disability (PWD) / Kashmiri Migrant / Ward of BIT Employee]ust provide the photocopy of certificate in proper format from an appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable)