The MCA 2019 Online Entrance Test will be held as per schedule date at various Test Centers as follows: Allahabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Noida, and Ranchi for which application can be filled in online mode before the last date. Get here complete detail of BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application form 2019 from below.
Candidates can apply online for MCA Programme from the official website as per schedule mention above. Those who fill their application for admission in the said course may pay requisite application fee through State Bank Collect. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can also fill application form from the direct link will be provided below.
BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application Form 2019
Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the Information Brochure and read it carefully. Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate. Admission on false information and certificate will be rejected and also punishable under the various provision of Indian Penal Code.
|Filling of online form commences from||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of filled application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date for Online Entrance Test & GD/PI||02 Jun 2019|
Application Form: Application form will be available for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2019 on the official website: bitmesra.ac.in.
How to Apply?
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else. Candidates can also apply from the direct link provided above.
- To apply for the MCA program 2019, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online [link available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Send a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write "Application for MCA-2019" on top of the envelope.
- Applications reaching BIT Mesra after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Note: Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
Rs. 2500/- for General / OBC category
Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
List of Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application Form
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent color photograph – [same as uploaded on the form] and attached by a clip (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2019” on the back of the photo)
- Payment receipt towards application fee.
- A set of photocopies of certificates as listed below: (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2019” on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (as proof of age)
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Marksheets of Graduation for graduates
Marksheets upto pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2019, (s)/he must also enclose photocopy of a certificate from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30 June 2019, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- He/She has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance learning programmes must enclose with their application, photocopies of Pass certificate in addition to mark sheets of qualifying examination showing that they have passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks. [App[Appearing candidate in distance learning programmes, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply]i>
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by the appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Aadhaar Card, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
Insofar, Only the exam date and GD/PI date has been released and other official details for BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BIT Mesra will release the BIT Mesra MCA Admission 2019, information will be updated here.