|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The MCA 2017 Online Entrance Test will be held as per schedule date at various Test Centers as follows: Allahabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Noida, and Ranchi for which application can be filled in online mode before the last date. Get here complete detail of BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application form 2017 from below.
|Filling of online form commences from||20 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||30 Apr 2017|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of filled application||11 May 2017|
BIT Mesra MCA Admission Application form 2017
Candidates can apply online for MCA Programme from the official website as per schedule mention above. Those who fill their application for admission in said course may pay requisite application fee through State Bank Collect. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling application form. Candidates can also fill application form from the direct link provided below.
- Link to fill the Application Form will be available here.
- Rs. 2500/- for General / OBC category
- Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST category
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Send a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speedpost / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean, Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
How to Apply?
- To start online application, click on the link, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when prompted. Do not share the username and password with any body else. Candidates can also apply from the direct link provided above.
- To apply for the MCA programme 2017, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online [link available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]. Pay application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures.
- Write “Application for MCA-2017 on top of the envelope”.
- Applications reaching BIT Mesra after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
List of Enclosures to be submitted along with the completed application form
- A print-out of the duly completed online form
- One recent colour photograph – [same as uploaded on the form] and attached by clip (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2017” on the back of the photo)
- Payment receipt towards application fee.
- A set of photocopies of certificates as listed below: (write your Name, Form No. and “MCA-2017” on the back of each of the photocopies):
- Pass certificate of Class 10 (as proof of age) b) Marksheet of Class 10 c) Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent d) Marksheets of Graduation for graduates OR
- Marksheets upto pre-final year for candidates graduating in 2017, (s)/he must also enclose photocopy of a certificate from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30 June 2017, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- (s)/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distancelearning programmes must enclose with their application, photocopies of Pass certificate in addition to marksheets of qualifying examination showing that they have passed the qualifying examination with requisite marks. [Appearing candidate in distance learning programmes, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply].
- Caste certificate (if applicable), which should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.