Sarala Birla University Admission 2020 – Sarala Birla University Admission 2021 (SBUA), Jharkhand grants admission into various courses like B. Tech B. Tech – Lateral, MBA, BBA, B.A. English (Hons.), Master in Yoga and Naturopathy etc. Candidates can fill the application form at sbu.ac.in. The university also grants scholarships to meritorious students. Scroll below to know about the important dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply and fee structure of Sarala Birla University Admission 2021.
Latest: Sarala Birla University admission 2021 is open – apply here
Sarala Birla University Admission 2021
The fee structure is separate for both UG, PG and Diploma courses. Candidates should keep a check on the academic calendar so that they do not miss any important event . Shown below are the relevant dates for the same
|Sarala Birla University Admission 2021||Dates|
|Registration Form Started||Available|
|Last Date for Registration / Application||to be announced|
|Publication of Application List||to be announced|
|Start of Counselling / Document Verification||to be announced|
|Last Date for course registration||to be announced|
|Orientation Session||to be announced|
How to apply for Sarala Birla University Admission 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Sarala Birla University Admission with the help of the following steps.
STEP 1: First of all, visit the official website ie sbu.ac.in.
STEP 2: Thereafter, they need to click on the “ APPLY NOW” button.
STEP 3: After doing so, candidates need to register themselves by entering the following details.
- Phone Number
STEP 4: Thereafter, registered candidates need to fill the application form with the genuine details.
STEP 5: Then, they have to upload documents like scanned copies of photographs / signatures.
STEP 6: Selected candidates then receive the offer letter from SBU. They need to pay the fee and report to the college with the same.
Sarala Birla University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check and understand the eligibility criteria for their desirous course. The competent authority has laid down these conditions.
- Candidates should have passed any 3 year degree course with a minimum of 50%.
- They should also have passed the CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT examination.
Master of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Any graduate candidate can apply to the course.
- Candidates appearing in the final examination can also apply.
Master of Yoga and Naturopathy (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates who have passed graduation or post graduation diploma can apply.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject can apply.
- Students of Class 12 can also apply.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma examination with at least 45% in Engineering.
- Candidates who have studied in B.SC, shall also clear Engineering Graphics, Drawing or Engineering Mechanics in Year 1.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with English as subject. The minimum marks obtained should be 40%.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 with a minimum 40% and English as a compulsory subject.
BBA Capital Markets
- Candidates should have cleared Class 12 with a minimum 40 % percentage.
B.COM Account Honours
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 Boards in 5 subjects including English with a minimum 50%.
B.A English Honours
- Candidates should have cleared Class 12 with 50% marks.
Bachelor of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Students should have passed Class 12 / Intermediate.
Sarala Birla University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates need to pay in accordance with this fee structure. This amount is payable at the time of admission.
- Click here to check fee structure.
About Sarala Birla University
The Sarala Birla University, Jharkhand was established in the year 2017. It is a self financed private university which provides admissions into various UG, PG and Diploma courses. The campus is spread over in an area of 60 acres. It is currently home to 4 schools which are Sarala Birla University, School of Commerce & Management, School of Social Science & Humanities and School of Yoga & Naturopathy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.