Vinoba Bhave University Admission (VBU) 2020 – Vinobha Bhave University is a state university. The university offers admission in various courses at Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral level. Admission to which is done on the basis of both merit and entrance tests as it differs for every course. The application form has been released for MBA & M.Ed Admission at Vinoba Bhave University. A direct link for getting the application form has also been provided below. Interested candidates can apply by checking eligibility as per the course and by filling out the Vinoba Bhave University Application Form 2020 from official website vbu.ac.in. Stay connected to the page to get the latest updates and detailed information related to Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Admission.
Latest: The application form for MBA & M.Ed Admission 2020 in Vinobha Bhave University has been released. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) Admission 2020
Candidates can check the complete details of every course from the article below. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Candidate can check from the below table expected Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2020 Schedule.
|Sale of admission form||27 May 2020|
|Last date for submission of form||11 Jul 2020|
|GD/PI||18 – 19 Jul 2020|
|Result||25 Jul 2020|
|Counselling and admission||26 – 30 Jul 2020|
|Induction Meet||04 – 08 Aug 2020|
|Courses||Application Form||Entrance exam/Interview|
|BA /B.Sc./B.Com||3rd week of May 2020||–|
|B.P.T||2nd week of Jun 2020||5th week of Jun 2020|
|B.Lib & Info Science (BLIS) & M.Lib & Info Science (MLIS)||1st week of Jul 2020||–|
|M.Ed||25 Jun – 07 Aug 2020||–|
|MA/M.Sc./M.Com||2nd week of Sep 2020||–|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics and Computing)||2nd week of Sep 2020||1st week of Oct 2020|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||1st week of Jul 2020||–|
|M.Sc. C.N.D.||4th week of May 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Application Form
Candidates after checking all the eligibility criteria can apply for the course by filling the application form. Candidates will be able to fill the application form the official website or those candidates who want to fill the form offline has to download the application form and submit the same to the university address. Candidate must keep in mind that entries once filled will not be modified later and the same will reflect in the whole admission process. Candidate must fill all the entries correct as in case the information found to be incorrect the university reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of that candidate.
Application Fee – The form will be considered submitted only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates must note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The application fee can be submitted both in an online or offline manner.
Offline Application Form
After dully filled the offline application form, candidates should sent to
“The Director, University Department of Education (M.Ed) Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag, Jharkhand, Pin – 825301. Along with demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000 (For General/OBC) & Rs. 750 (SC/ST).
M.Ed Application Fee –
- Rs – 1000/ – for General Category.
- Rs. 750/ – for Reserved Category
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
Interested candidates for applying to the courses must check the eligibility criteria once before filling out the application form to avoid rejections in any form. Check the eligibility and criteria of selection of different courses from below.
- Eligibility – Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with minimum of 50% of marks.
- Selection Criteria – The admission to the following courses will be done on the basis of the merit list released by the university.
- Eligibility – Candidates must have passed UG Degree with B.Ed of VBU or any other recognised University and having the obtained at least 50% aggregate marks for General Category & 45% marks for reserved category.
- Selection Criteria – The selection of candidates for admission to M.Ed Courses shall be made on basis of marks obtained in UG, PG and B.Ed/D.El.Ed. And admission will be done on the basis of the merit list released by the university
- Eligibility – Candidates must have cleared the BA/B.Sc./B.Com from the recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in the graduation.
- Selection Criteria – Admission will be done on the basis of the merit list in the qualifying exam.
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Eligibility – Candidates must have passed B.Sc.(Hons.) /B.Sc.(10+2+3)/M.B.B.S./B.Tech from any recognized university with 50% marks.
- Selection Criteria – Candidate has to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the university.
M.Sc. in Mathematics & Computing
- Eligibility – B.A./B.Sc.(Mathematics Hons.) /B.A. / B.Sc. with one paper in each sem or BCA with Mathematics in each year from any Indian recognized University.
- Selection Criteria – Candidate has to clear the entrance examination.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Eligibility – Candidate must have qualified 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks.
- Selection Criteria – Aspirants have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the University.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Eligibility – Candidate should be a Graduate in any faculty from any recognized University.
- Eligibility – Candidates have passed 10+2 examination.
- Selection Criteria – Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of JCECE entrance exam.
Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
- Eligibility – Graduate with not less than 50% marks and have good percentile in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA.
- Selection Criteria – Group discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
Master’s in Clinical Nutrition and Dietaries (C.N.D)
- Eligibility – Candidate must have cleared B.Sc. (Hons.) in Home Science,/Clinical Nutrition and Dietaries (C.N.D.)/Food Science/Botany/Chemistry/Biotech with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Selection Criteria – The department conducts CET on the basis of it the admission will be done.
Master’s of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Eligibility – Candidate should be a BLIS Graduate from any recognized University.
M.Sc. Biotechnology (Dual Degree)
- Eligibility – B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent examination under 10+2+3 in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Botany/Zoology/LifeSciences/Chemistry/Agriculture/Forestry/Veterinary/ Medical Sciences with 45% marks.
- or B.Sc. General with Botony/Zoology/Chemsirty or Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Selection Criteria – Selection will be done on the basis of the entrance exam.
- Eligibility – Candidate have passed M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks while 50% for the (SC/ST/VH/PH) candidates and have cleared NET or any other National Level examination while those who have not cleared such exam have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Eligibility – Candidate must be qualified with 55% marks in Master’s Degree or NET Qualified.
- Selection Procedure – The candidate has to clear the DEET.
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Admit Card
The Univeristy will release the VBU Hall Ticket 2020 for appearing in the entrance examinations conducted by the university for the admission to several courses. Admit card will be made available to the candidates from the official website. For downloading the admit card the examinee has to enter the application/registration number with password/date of birth. It’s advised that candidate must carry the hall ticket to the exam hall as without it candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Result
The result of the examination shall be uploaded at the University website. The link to check the VBH Result 2020 will also be updated on this page for the candidate’s ease. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering the login credentials or with the help of exam roll number. Candidate must keep the copy of result with them till teh admission process get over as it can be required at any time of the selection process.
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Merit List
Courses which involve the admission on the direct basis or without entrance examination for those courses the univeristy will release the merit list. The merit list will contain the name of all those candidates who will be shortlisted for the admission to the course. Candidates will be able to check the merit list online from the official website. However, some colleges will release the VBU Meri list 2020 on the notice board as well.
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Counselling
The university after releasing the merit list and the results of the entrance exams will conduct the counselling. Candidates have to participate in the VBU 2020 Counselling as per the schedule as without it the candidate will not be allotted seat. Counselling will be done on the basis of marks secured in the entrance or the as per the merit list. Candidate must report as per the counselling schedule. Candidates will have to carry both original as well as photocopy of the documents for the verification purpose.
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Fees Structure
Vinoba Bhave University 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check from the shared image the seats reserved for the different courses. However, the university reserves the right to make changes in it as per the requirement.
- Two Year Full-Time MBA Program: 60 Seats
- Two Year MBA Evening Program: 40 Seats
About Vinoba Bhave University
Vinoba Bhave University was established in the year 1992 in Hazaribag. University imparts education at various levels like a graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral level in different specializations. The Governor of Jharkhand is the chancellor of the university. The university is also a member of the Association of Commonwealth. The university is formerly known as the Ranchi University.
Official website: vbu.ac.in
Getting more information about Vinoba Bhave University, Download the Following Documents:
For M.Ed Admission
For MBA Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.