Bangalore University PG Admission 2018
Bangalore University has released notification for admission to the following PG Courses at Jnanabharathi & Central College Campuses, P.G. Centers at Kolar, Ramanagara and in Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-19. You will get here all details regarding PG admissions to Banglore University for the session 2018-19
Important Dates for admission
|Downloading of application||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in applications||20 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a fine of Rs. 200/-||04 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of hard copy to the concerned Department||07 Aug 2018|
|Announcement of Omnibus Merit List||08 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of Letter for correction in Omnibus Merit List||09 Aug 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit List||10 Aug 2018|
|Counselling for Admission To PG courses in Science Faculty||13 & 17 Aug 2018|
|Counselling for Admission To PG courses in Commerce||14 & 20 Aug 2018|
|Counselling for Admission To PG courses in Arts & Education Faculty||16 & 21 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of I Semester Classes||23 Aug 2018|
For MBA and MCA
Notice: Click here to check PG Admission Notification for Vacant seats in Various Departments for the Academic Year 2018.
Counselling Schedule for Admission to PG Courses in Faculty of Arts,Science, Education will be published after the over of application process. Candidates whose name is in the final merit list have to take part in the counselling process as per schedule. Candidates can check the Science and Commerce PG counselling dates from the below given links.
- Click here to check re-counselling notice for vacant seats in M.Sc Computer Science.
- Click here to check re-counselling notice for vacant seats in M.Sc Physics.
- Click here to check notice regarding Re-counselling for Admission to Vacant Seats in M.Com, M.Com (Financial Analysis), M.Com.(International Business) courses
- Click here to check PG Courses under Commerce counselling dates.
- Click here to check Science PG counselling dates.
- Click here to check Commerce PG counselling dates.
Bangalore University has published various Merit List of PG Admission 2018-19 on the official website. Candidates can check those merit lists on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
- Click here to check the final merit list of PG admissions 2018-19.
- Click here to check Omnibus list for various PG programmes.
Candidates can download Application Form for Bangalore University PG Admission 2018 from the University website. Link for the same is given below.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for the Bangalore University PG Admission 2018.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form for the Bangalore University PG Admission 2018.
Instructions for On-Line payment of Application Processing Fee for P.G Admissions – 2018
Candidates applying for the Various PG courses in (1) Arts (2) Science (3) Commerce & Management (4) Education and (5) Law at Bangalore University (BU) are required to pay the Application Processing Fee and submit the receipt along with the application. For each application separate fee should be paid. A valid E-mail and Mobile Number are mandatory for fee payment.3
The Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) for GM and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants.
Filling an application for admission shall be through ONLINE mode only and the portal will be opened for the paying online fee of Bangalore University PG Admission 2018.
Procedure for Submission of Admission Application Form
- Separate applications should be submitted for each PG Course through online mode only.
- For details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees and to download the Application Form, please visit the Bangalore University Website at www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- The Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) per application and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants. The candidates shall submit duly filled in application along with the receipt of Processing Fee paid through Online/Offline mode. For details of payment, visit the above Website.
- The Filling an application for admission shall be through ONLINE mode only and portal will be opened for the paying online fee of Bangalore University PG Admission 2018.
- The online filled-in application, along with the photocopies of relevant documents for their claims, shall be submitted in person or by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due, to the concerned Chairperson of the Department, so as to reach within the last date notified above.
- The addresses of the Departments are listed in the University Website.
- Applications received after the specified last date will be rejected. Incomplete applications (without relevant documents for their claims) will be rejected without any information or notice.
- The applications for the Courses offered at PG Centre in Kolar/Ramanagara and Affiliated Colleges shall also be submitted to the respective Chairpersons of the PG departments either in the Jnanabharathi or Central College Campus.
- Candidates applying for M.Sc, in Audiology, Speech-Language Pathology, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology courses shall submit the filled in applications to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Jnanabharthi Campus, Bangalore – 560 05
Admission Fee Structure for PG Courses
Here we mention the Admission fee structure for the various PG courses for the Academic year 2018-2019. Interested candidates can the fee structure from link provided below.
- Click Here To Check the Fee Structure for Various PG Courses.
Seat Matrix for PG Courses
Candidates can check the Seat Matrix for the Academic year 2018-2019.
- Click Here to check the Seat Matrix for PG courses of Bangalore university.
Official Website: www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
For More Details of Bangalore University PG Admission 2018 – Download Official Notification
Bangalore University UG Admission 2018
Bangalore University offers admission in B.A. L.L.B. 5 year integrated course. The university is offering the admission in the 1st semester of the 5 years integrated course. The applications for the said course has been released by the university. The candidates who are seeking admission in the said course can apply before the date is due. Check her more details about the Bangalore University BA LLB Admission 2018.
Important dates for admission
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications||31 May 2018|
|Last date for download the form and submit to the university|
|Publication of the eligible candidate’s Omnibus merit list||10 Jun, 2018|
|Last date for receiving corrections if any||12 Jun 2018|
|Last date for receiving hard copy (if not submitted)||12 Jun 2018|
|Counselling cum admission for merit regular seat||18 Jun, 2018 (For Karnataka state)
20 Jun, 2018 (For outside Karnataka state)
|Payment Quota and Supernumerary seats in the College||to be announced|
|For B.A.LL.B. Programme|
|Issue of Online Application forms||07 Aug 2018|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications||09 Aug 2018|
|Publication of the eligible candidate’s Omnibus merit list||13 Aug 2018|
|Counselling cum admission for merit payment seat in the college||14 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of 1st semester BA LLB Classes||to be announced|
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding B.A.LL.B. Admission.
Omnibus Merit List
Bangalore University has released Omnibus Merit List for UG 2018 admission. Candidates who have filled Application form within the last date and are meeting all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit list from the official website or the link given below. Candidates can submit their correction regarding to the merit list on university email ID.
Omnibus Merit List:
- Click Here to check the merit list for Karnataka state.
- Click Here to check the merit list for outside Karnataka state.
- The General category candidate should be of 20 years. ANd the candidates of SC/ST or Foreign national candidate should be of 22 years.
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course shall have successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40%) of the total marks.
- Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B. degree courses.
- A candidate having passed Job Oriented course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.).
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course is 20 years of age (relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals) as on the last date for submission of application of the year of admission. In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied the English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Higher Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate be provisionally admitted.
Application form and the brochure can be downloaded from the link which is provided here or from the University website and filled in Application shall be submitted to the Principal, University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056 along with attested copies of the required documents and Demand Draft (D.D), drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarabhavi Branch, Bangalore.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the BA LLB admission 2018 in Bangalore University.
|Category||Seats under Regular Quota||Seats under payment Quota||Seats under both Regular &
|G.M & Others||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST/Cat-I||Rs. 550/-||Rs 550/-||Rs. 550/-|
The candidates seeking admission may apply for either seat under regular quota or payment quota or for both candidates seeking admission under both Regular and Payment Quota seats should tick for ‘both’ in the Application form.
Admission will be done on the basis of merit cum reservation policy of the Government of Karnataka / Bangalore University rules and application/admission fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The first preference will be given for Karnataka students in allotment of seats. However unfilled seats (except supernumerary seats) will be allotted to Non-Karnataka students on the basis of merit.
The candidates who leave the course after taking admission. To join some other institution shall have to pay full five years course fees, as applicable to them and to take their original documents.
For more detail of Bangalore University B.A, L.L.B Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2018
Bangalore University has released notification for admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) 2018-19 under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the following specialization from the eligible candidates who are required to appear for entrance test:
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
Schedule for the Bangalore University LLM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Issue of Application Forms||16 July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application||30 July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application with fine of 200/-||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application in hard copy||04 Aug 2018|
|Announcement of eligible candidates for exam||06 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of letter for correction||08 Aug 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||11 Aug 2018 at 11:00 AM|
|Announcement of key answers||12 Aug 2018|
|Objection to answer key||13 Aug 2018|
|Announcement of omnibus merit list||14 Aug 2018|
|Counselling for admission|
Bangalore University has published the answer key of Bangalore University LLM 2018 on the official website. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
- Click here to download revised Answer key.
The pattern for the entrance test shall be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and all the candidates shall attend the entrance test to be conducted at the P.G. Department of Studies & Research in Law, University Law College, Jnanbharati Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Click here for download Syllabus & Rule
The candidates shall submit duly filled-in application through online mode only along with a fee The application & fees, received after the last date will be rejected automatically and fees will be forfeited to’ the University. The candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria alone shall apply for One Year LL.M Programme and shall produce all the original marks cards, caste certificate, other relevant certificates at the time of admission/ counseling for verification along with copies of one set of all the said documents, failing which, they will not be considered for admission in spite of their eligibility etc. and the fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application process is over now..!!
- Regular Quota – 200
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100
- Payment Quota – 200
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100
- Entrance Processing Fee for all – 300
- Candidates applying for both quota – 200+200+300=700
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100+100+300=500
A copy of the tilled in application along with enclosures shall also be sent to “The Chairman, P.G. Department of Law, Jnanabharati Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 001” either in person or through speed post.
No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Admission Test and to seek admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M Semester Scheme) unless he/she has passed with not less than 50% marks [5% relaxation for SC/ST, Category I and differently able candidates] in the aggregate of 3-yrs/ 5-yrs LL.B degree examination conducted by Bangalore University or any other University recognized by UGC leading to the award of LL.B Degree.
Merit List of the candidates for the purpose of admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be based on the criteria as specified below for selection of candidates:
|Components||Weigbtage (max marks) in%|
|50% of the marks secured by the candidate
in All India Admission Test
|50% of the Marks obtained in LL.B
Degree 3/5 Years (Aggregate)
The number of candidates to be admitted to the One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be 08 (Regular Seats) and 2 (Payment Seats) in each branch of specialisation.
- Constitutional and administrative law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Labor and employment law
For More Detail of Bangalore University LLM Admission 2018 – Click here
Answer keys for 2017
Bangalore University LLM has published the answer keys for the Entrance test held in 2017. Candidates can download all the answer keys given in series below. Question paper and answer keys code in order to avoid wrong estimation of marks, download answer keys from the link below.