Bangalore University UG Admission 2017
Bangalore University offers admission in B.A. L.L.B. 5 year integrated course. The university is offering the admission in the 1st semester of the 5 years integrated course. The applications for the said course has been released by the university. The candidates who are seeking admission in the said course can apply before the date is due. Check her more details about the Bangalore University BA LLB Admission 2018.
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications||31 May 2018|
|Last date for download the form and submit to the university|
|Publication of the eligible candidate’s Omnibus merit list||10 Jun, 2018|
|Last date for receiving corrections if any||12 Jun 2018|
|Last date for receiving hard copy (if not submitted)||12 Jun 2018|
|Counseling cum admission for merit regular seat||18 Jun, 2018 (For Karnataka state)
20 Jun, 2018 (For outside Karnataka state)
|Payment Quota and Supernumerary seats in the College||to be announced|
|Commencement of 1st semester BA LLB Classes||to be announced|
Omnibus Merit List
Bangalore University has released Omnibus Merit List for UG 2018 admission. Candidates who have filled Application form within the last date and are meeting all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit list from the official website or the link given below. Candidates can submit their correction regarding to the merit list on university email ID.
Omnibus Merit List:
- Click Here to check the merit list for Karnataka state.
- Click Here to check the merit list for outside Karnataka state.
- The General category candidate should be of 20 years. ANd the candidates of SC/ST or Foreign national candidate should be of 22 years.
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course shall have successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40%) of the total marks.
- (Note: i) Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B. degree courses. ii) A candidate having passed Job Oriented course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.).
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course is 20 years of age (relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals) as on the last date for submission of application of the year of admission. In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied the English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Higher Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate be provisionally admitted.
Application form and the brochure can be downloaded from the link which is provided here or from the University website and filled in Application shall be submitted to the Principal, University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056 along with attested copies of the required documents and Demand Draft (D.D), drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056, payable at State Bank of Mysore, Nagarabhavi Branch, Bangalore.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the BA LLB admission 2018 in Bangalore University.
|Category||Seats under Regular Quota||Seats under payment Quota||Seats under both Regular &
|G.M & Others||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST/Cat-I||Rs. 550/-||Rs 550/-||Rs. 550/-|
The candidates seeking admission may apply for either seat under regular quota or payment quota or for both candidates seeking admission under both Regular and Payment Quota seats should tick for ‘both’ in the Application form.
Admission will be done on the basis of merit cum reservation policy of the Government of Karnataka / Bangalore University rules and application/admission fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The first preference will be given for Karnataka students in allotment of seats. However unfilled seats (except supernumerary seats) will be allotted to Non-Karnataka students on the basis of merit.
The candidates who leave the course after taking admission. To join some other institution shall have to pay full five years course fees, as applicable to them and to take their original documents.
For more detail of Bangalore University B.A, L.L.B Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2017
Bangalore University has released notification for admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) 2017-18 under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in the following specialization from the eligible candidates who are required to appear for entrance test:
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
Schedule for the Bangalore University LLM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Issue of Application Forms||01 July 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application||14 July 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application||20 Jul 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||29 Jul 2017 at 11:00 AM|
|Announcement of key answers||10 Aug 2017|
Bangalore University has published the answer keys for the Entrance test held on 29 Jul 2017. Candidates are advised to carefully cross check question paper and answer keys code in order to avoid wrong estimation of marks, download answer keys from the link below.
The candidates shall submit duly filled-in application through online mode only along with a fee The application & fees, received after the last date will be rejected automatically and fees will be forfeited to’ the University. The candidates fulfilling the below mentioned eligibility criteria alone shall apply for One Year LL.M Programme and shall produce all the original marks cards, caste certificate, other relevant certificates at the time of admission/ counseling for verification along with copies of one set of all the said documents, failing which, they will not be considered for admission in spite of their eligibility etc. and the fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application process is over now..!!
- Regular Quota – 200
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100
- Payment Quota – 200
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100
- Entrance Processing Fee for all – 300
- Candidates applying for both qouta – 200+200+300=700
(SC/ST/Cat-1) – 100+100+300=500
A copy of the tilled in application along with enclosures shall also be sent to “The Chairman, P.G. Department of Law, Jnanabharati Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 001” either in person or through speed post.
No candidate shall be eligible for appearing in the Admission Test and to seek admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M Semester Scheme) unless he/she has passed with not less than 50% marks [5% relaxation for SC/ST, Category I and differently abled candidates] in the aggregate of 3-yrs/ 5-yrs LL.B degree examination conducted by Bangalore University or any other University recognised by UGC leading to the award of LL.B Degree.
The pattern for the entrance test shall be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and all the candidates shall attend the entrance test to be conducted at the P.G. Department of Studies & Research in Law, University Law College, Jnanbharati Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Click here for download Syllabus & Rule
Bangalore University has published the answer key of Banglore University LLM 2017 on the official website. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
Merit List of the candidates for the purpose of admission to One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be based on the criteria as specified below for selection of candidates:
|Components||Weigbtage (max marks) in%|
|50% of the marks secured by the candidate
in All India Admission Test
|50% of the Marks obtained in LL.B
Degree 3/5 Years (Aggregate)
The number of candidates to be admitted to the One Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be 08 (Regular Seats) and 2 (Payment Seats) in each branch of specialisation.
- Constitutional and administrative law
- corporate and commercial law
- labour and employment law
For More Detail of Bangalore University LLM Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure
Bangalore University PG Admission 2017
Bangalore University has released notification for admission to the following PG Courses at Jnanabharathi & Central College Campuses, P.G. Centers at Kolar, Ramanagara and in Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2017-18.
|Downloading of application||26 May 2017|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in applications||17 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of application with a fine of Rs. 200/-||27 Jul 2017|
|Publication of the eligible candidates Omnibus merit list||28 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of letter for correction in Omnibus Merit List||29 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||31 Jul 2017|
|Counselling for Admission to PG courses in Science Commerce & Education Faculty||01 Aug 2017 to 03 Aug 2017 & 05 Aug 2017|
|Counselling for Admission to PG courses in Arts Faculty||07 Aug 2017 & 08 Aug 2017|
|Counselling for Admission to Supernumerary Quota & 2nd round Counselling for Remaining Seats for all Courses||09 Aug 2017 & 10 Aug 2017|
Counselling Schedule for Admission to PG Courses in Faculty of Arts,Science,Education has been published. Candidates whose name is in the final merit list have to take part in the counselling process as per schedule given below.
Bangalore University has released Omnibus Merit List for PG 2017 admission as per the Schedule. Candidates can check the Faculty wise merit list from the link given below.
- To Check Provisional Omnibus Merit List – Click Here
Candidates can download Application Form for Bangalore University PG Admission 2017 from the University website. Link for the same is given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Instructions for On-Line payment of Application Processing Fee for P.G Admissions – 2017
Candidates applying for the Various PG courses in (1) Arts (2) Science (3) Commerce & Management (4) Education and (5) Law at Bangalore University (BU) are required to pay the Application Processing Fee and submit the receipt along with the application. For each application separate fee should be paid. A valid E-mail and Mobile Number are mandatory for fee payment.3
The Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) for GM and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants.
Following are the 2 options for the payment of processing fee. Select your preferred mode of payment :
(a) Online Payment
- Use this option in case you intend to make the payment “Online” by using (1) Netbanking (2) Online NEFT transfer (3) Credit Card, (4) Debit Card either through BU website www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in by clicking the link Application processing fee payment under the widget e-Payment.
- After paying the fee either through on-line or offline, one copy of the receipt / Challan (University Copy) shall be submitted along with the application in respective department.
(b) State Bank of Mysore – (Offline)
Use this option in case you intend to make the payment “Offline” by paying cash through “Bank Challan” of SBM ( State Bank of Mysore) at any designated SBM branches across the country. Bank Challan may be downloaded from the BU website at www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. After download the challan, fill up 3 copies of the challan and pay the cash by submitting the challan in any of the SBM branch. Submit the University copy along with the application in respective departments.
Procedure for Submission of Admission Application Form
- Separate applications should be submitted for each PG Course.
- For details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees and to download the Application Form, please visit the Bangalore University Website at www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- The Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) per application and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants. The candidates shall submit duly filled in application along with the receipt of Processing Fee paid through Online/Offline mode. For details of payment, visit the above Website.
- The filled-in application, along with the photocopies of relevant documents for their claims, shall be submitted in person or by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due, to the concerned Chairperson of the Department, so as to reach within the last date notified above.
- The addresses of the Departments are listed in the University Website.
- Applications received after the specified last date will be rejected. Incomplete applications (without relevant documents for their claims) will be rejected without any information or notice.
- The applications for the Courses offered at PG Centre in Kolar/Ramanagara and Affiliated Colleges, shall also be submitted to the respective Chairpersons of the PG departments either in the Jnanabharathi or Central College Campus.
- Candidates applying for M.Sc, in Audiology, Speech Language Pathology, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology courses shall submit the filled in applications to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Jnanabharthi Campus, Bangalore – 560 056
Bangalore University shall published the Merit List of PG Admission 2017 on the official website. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below after its announcement
- Link for Merit list will be updated here..!!!
For More Details of Bangalore University PG Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification