Bangalore University Admission 2021 – Bangalore University offers admission to various UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses. The candidate needs to read the eligibility criteria before applying online. Based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance test, a merit list will be prepared. After the merit list, the candidates will be called for counselling and other admission procedure. For getting the details about Bangalore University Admission 2021 refer to this article.
– Bangalore University has been released the application form for LLM 2 Years for the academic year 2021-22. Scroll down to apply.
– Bangalore University has been released the application form for 5 years Integrated B-Sc.-M.Sc in Biological Sciences for the academic year 2021-22. Scroll down to apply.
– Bangalore University has released the Provisional Omnibus Merit List of BA LLB (Hons) course 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Bangalore University UG Admission 2021
Bangalore University offers admission in B.A. L.L.B. 5 year course. The university is offering admission in the 1st semester of the 5 years Degree course. The applications for the B.A. L.L.B. 5 year course has been released by the university. The candidates who are seeking admission in the said course will apply before the date is due. Check here more details about the Bangalore University BA LLB Admission 2021.
Important dates for admission for BA-LLB
|For B.A.LL.B. Programme|
|Issue of Online Application forms||06 Jul 2021|
|Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications||12 Aug 2021|
|Publication of the eligible candidate’s Omnibus merit list on the college notice board/website||18 Aug 2021|
|Request by candidates for correction if any to Omni||to be announced|
|Announcement of corrected Omni bus merit list||to be announced|
|Commencement of online counselling cum admission|
|for GM Seats (25 seats)||to be announced|
|For GM, Vacant seats, reservation payment/ supernumerary seats (35 seats)||to be announced|
|Vacant seats, if any||to be announced|
|Announcement of provisional admission list||to be announced|
|Commencement of online classes||to be announced|
Bangalore University UG Admission 2021 Merit List
Bangalore University has released the Merit List for BA LLB 2021 admission. Candidates who will fill the Application form within the last date and meet all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit List from the official website or the link given below. Candidates can submit their corrections regarding the merit list on the university email ID.
Merit List: Click here to check the Bangalore University BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020 Provisional Omnibus Merit List
Bangalore University UG Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form can be filled from the direct link which is provided here or from the University website and filled in application shall be submitted to the Principal, University Law College, Jnana Bharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore – 560 056 on or before the last date along with attested copies of the required documents. The application form should be sent during the working hours either in person or through Speed Post. Applications received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
|Category||Seats under both Regular &|
|G.M & Others||Rs. 850/-|
Bangalore University UG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
B.A., LL.B. Degree Course
- The General category candidate should be of 20 years. And the candidates of SC/ST or Foreign national candidate should be of 22 years.
- An applicant seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course shall have successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent from a recognized University in India or outside, or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (in the case of SC/ST 40% and OBC 42% within Karnataka students only) of the total marks.
- Candidates obtaining 10+2 directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the B.A., LL.B. degree courses.
- A candidate having passed Job Oriented course and Diploma Course are not eligible to seek admission in B.A., LL.B.).
- Maximum age for seeking admission to the B.A., LL.B. Degree Course is 20 years of age (relaxation of two years in case of SC, ST, Other Backward Communities & Foreign Nationals) as on the last date for submission of the application of the year of admission. In the case of Foreign Nationals, the candidate must have studied the English Language as one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent Higher Secondary School Examination by obtaining grade or marks equivalent to 45% in aggregate as determined by the Equivalence Committee. The Admission Committee may conduct an English Language competence test if it is required. Only on the basis of requisite English language standard, will the candidate be provisionally admitted.
Bangalore University UG Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix is available for the UG admission 2021. You can check it from below provided pdf. The seat reservation is as per the rules of the university.
Click here to download Bangalore University UG Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
For more detail of Bangalore University B.A, L.L.B Admission 2021 Download –
Bangalore University PG Admission 2021
Bangalore University releases the notification for PG Courses at eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. The candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Get here all details regarding PG admissions to Banglore University for the session 2021-22.
Important Dates for PG admission 2021
|Bangalore University PG Admission 2021||Dates|
|Release of revised final merit list||to be annoucned|
Bangalore University PG Admission 2021 Merit List
Bangalore University has published the revised merit list of various PG Admission 2021 on the official website. Candidates can check merit lists on the official website or by a direct link provided below.
Bangalore University PG Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below we mentioned the admission rule and eligibility criteria for admission to PG courses in department of University and Affiliated Colleges of University.
- Click here to check the eligibility criteria for PG courses.
- Click here to check the list of affiliated colleges and courses offered.
Bangalore University PG Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates will apply online for Bangalore University PG Admission 2021 from the University website or Direct Link for the same is going to available by tomorrow. Candidates should have a valid Email ID and mobile number to fill the online application form.
Application Processing Fee for P.G Courses
Candidates can check the Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) for GM and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I/PWD applicants. Filling an application for admission shall be through ONLINE mode only and the portal will be opened for the paying online fee.
Procedure for Submission of Admission Application Form
- Separate applications should be submitted for each PG Course through online mode only.
- For details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees and to download the Application Form, please visit the Bangalore University Website at http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- The online filled-in application, along with the self-attested photocopies of relevant documents for their claims, shall be submitted in person or by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due, to the respective Department/Centre they have to applied, either in person or through post so that the application should reach the concerned Department on or before the last date mentioned in the notification.
- The addresses of the Departments are listed in the University Website.
- Applications received after the specified last date will be rejected. Incomplete applications (without relevant documents for their claims) will be rejected without any information or notice.
Bangalore University PG Counselling 2021
Counselling Schedule for Admission to PG Courses in Faculty of Arts, Science, Education will be released online at the University’s official website. For admission in Science, and Arts faculty, the candidates need to report at the allotted venue as per the schedule in-person. However, counselling for admission to PG courses in the Commerce, Education and Law (LLM) faculties is conducted online.
Official Website: bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University LLM Admission 2021
Bangalore University will release notification for admission to Two Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) 2021-22. There shall be a common entrance test for admission to the course. Eligible candidates is to admitted to LL.M course in the following branches of specialization.
- Constitution and Legal Order
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Criminal Law
Schedule for the Bangalore University LLM Admission 2021 is given below.
|Opening of Online Application||17 Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply without late fees||03 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fees of 200/-||06 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of application||09 Sep 2021|
|Announcement of Provisional Eligible candidates list for|
|14 Sep 2021|
|Last date of receiving any letter for discrepancy or correction|
in provisional list
|15 Sep 2021|
|Announcement of final eligible list of candidates for CET||17 Sep 2021|
|CET Entrance Test||21 Sep 2021|
|Announcement of Answer keys on the website||21 Sep 2021|
|Objection of answer key||22 Sep 2021|
|Announcement of Merit List||24 Sep 2021|
|Online allotment of seat||27 & 28 Sep 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees||30 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of I Semester classes||01 Oct 2021|
- Candidates seeking admission to LLM under semester scheme shoud have passed LLB degree of the Bangalore University or any other UGC recognized universities and should have secured 45% in the aggregate of 3/5 years LLB (5% relaxation for SC/ST, Category-1 and PWD).
- There shall be a CET for all the eligible candidates for admission to the courses as specified below.
- Merit list will be prepared by the admission committee based on the following criteria –
- 50% marks secured by the candidates in CET
- 50 % marks obtained in LLB 3/5-years course in aggregate
- No candidate otherwise eligible for admission shall be admitted if he/she fails to attend CET and Counselling.
- No students shall be permitted to pursue any other course of study leading to any other degree while he/she is pursuing LLM.
The application form for admission to Two Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law is available now and it is available in online mode only. Candidates have to submit duly filled-in application along with relevant documents in all respects must send to office of the Chairman, University Law College & Dept. of studies in Law, JnanaBharathi Campus, Bangalore University, Bengaluru – 560 056 either in person or by post before the last date of submission.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for LLM Course.
Candidates can check the application fee from below and have to pay during filling the application form.
- For General Merit and OBC categories candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST & Cat- I categories candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Fine after last date: Rs. 200/-
Bangalore University LLM 2021 Merit List
Merit List of the candidates for admission to Two Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be based on the criteria as specified below.
|Components||Weigbtage in %|
|50% of the marks secured by the candidate in CET||50%|
|50% of the Marks obtained in LL.B|
Degree 3/5 Years course in the Aggregate
- No candidate will allowed to take admission in the above mentioned course, if he/she fails to attend the CET and counselling on the notified dates.
- No candidates allowed to take admission in other courses while he/she is pursuing the LLM course.
Seat Allocation List for Bangalore University LLM Admission 2021
The Bangalore University will be released the seat allocation list for Bangalore University & Karnataka candidates and University within Karnataka & Karnataka Domicile Candidates. The seat allocation listr consist of details of those candidates who have been allotted a seat, admission fee to be paid, last date to pay the admission fee, etc.
Below mentioned seat matrix for admission to Two Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law. The number of candidates to be admitted to the two Year Post-Graduate Degree Programme in Law (LL.M- Semester Scheme) shall be 10 (Regular Seats) and 2 (Self Finace Seats) in each branch of specialisation.
- Constitution and Legal Order
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Criminal Law
Candidates who appeared for the LLM Entrance exam will be able to check the answer key for the same. Answer key halps the candidates evaluate their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates can get a rough idea about what their probable score would be. Check the answer key below.
For More Detail of Bangalore University LLM Admission 2021 – Information Notice
Answer Key 2019 for LLM
Bangalore University has published the answer key of Bangalore University LLM 2019 on the official website. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
- Click Here to check the answer key for LLM Entrance Exam 2019.
Answer Key 2018 for LLM
Bangalore University has published the answer key of Bangalore University LLM 2018 on the official website. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
- Click here to download the revised Answer key.
Answer keys 2017 for LLM
Bangalore University LLM has published the answer keys for the Entrance test held in 2017. Candidates can download all the answer keys given in series below. Question paper and answer keys code to avoid wrong estimation of marks, download answer keys from the link below.
Bangalore University Integrated Course Admission 2021
Bangalore University releases notification for admission into Five-year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Science Course. Banglore University invites application from students who have passed PUC or Equivalent In the prescribed form for admission into five-year integrated course. You will get here all details regarding Five-year Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Science Course for session 2021-22. Those aspirants who will be appearing for the Integrated course must be well familiar with the complete schedule of the events, check the schedule from the table given below.
For 5 years Integrated Course in B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Sciences
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form with penalty of 100/-||06 Sep 2021|
|Announcement of Omnibus Merit list||to be announced|
|Counselling and admission for regular and supernumerary seats||to be announced|
Candidates who have completed two-year Pre University course of Karnataka state or equivalent thereto with Science subjects as optional and have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/CAT-1) of marks in aggregate of all papers studied including languages at the qualifying examination.
Application form for the 5-year Integrated Course in B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Science will be released. Bengal University will be released the application form in online mode over its official website. A direct link for the application form is provided on this page for the convenience of the candidates when officially released. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for it.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for 5 years Integrated B-Sc.-M.Sc in Biological Sciences.
Application/ Processing fee as shown below shall be paid online only.
- For G.M & Other: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.200/-
How to Apply
The application shall be filled up online mode only by visiting the University official website i.e http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. Online filled application should be downloaded and submitted/sent by post to reach on or before the last date along with attested copies of the required document on the following address.
The chairman, Department of Life Science
Bangalore University, Jnanabharathi,
Bangalore – 560056,
Bangalore University will be released the Merit List for B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Science 2021 admission. Candidates who will fill the Application form within the last date and meet all the eligibility criteria can check the Merit List from the official website or the link given below. Candidates can submit their correction regarding the merit list on university email ID.
For more details of 5 years Integrated Course in B.Sc-M.Sc Biological Sciences Download –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.