REVA University currently offers 15 undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Technology, Commerce, Management studies, Law and Humanities. The University also offers 18 full-time Post Graduate programs, five part-time Post Graduate programs and Post Graduate Diploma in various fields. The University facilitates research leading to Doctoral Degree in all disciplines. For admissions to programs for the academic year 2018-19, applications are available in both Online mode and Direct mode from the office of the Registrar, REVA University. Students can follow the given page to know the details information such as eligibility criteria, application process, application fee etc.
REVA University, Bangalore Admission 2018- REVAUEE
One of the most highly sought after undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from REVA University are achieved by successfully getting through the REVA University Entrance Test conducted every year. Based on their merit, students are given a range of options to pursue their under graduation degree. The programs offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in-depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, global and industrial relevance, and their social implication.
|Start date for issue of Application Form||15 Jan 2018|
|Last date for fill up of Application Form||
15 Apr 2018
|Upload of Online Mock Test & Admit Card|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||20 Apr 2018|
|REVA EET (Online Test) for B.Tech||21 Apr 2018|
|REVA EET (Online Test) for B.Tech along with REVA MAT,
REVA CLAT (Online Test) for B.A.L.L.B & B.B.A.L.L.B and MBA
|22 Apr 2018|
|Announcement of Result||27 Apr 2018|
Official website: reva.edu.in
REVA University UG & PG Application Form 2018
Reva University has officially announced the Application forms. The forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode. The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. Students should note that the University reserves the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
The Application Form fee is Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants. Students can pay online through Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking or through demand draft drawn in favor of “REVA University” payable at Bengaluru.
The University of REVA has released the registration forms for all its 2018 undergraduate/Postgraduate courses. Candidates can apply for those courses by clicking on the link listed below
How to Apply for REVA University?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. The application process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are similar. Follow the given steps to know the details regarding the application process:-
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and received password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave the blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet (If available) ID Proof (Pan/Aadhar card/Passport/College ID) ready before filling the form.
- The Scanned copy should not be more than 2MB. Allowed File Formats: png, jpg, jpeg.
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Instructions for Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
- A Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of the ‘REVA University’, payable at Bangalore to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD to be sent to Office of Admissions, REVA University
Note: For candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and log in again after making the draft and proceed with form filling from.Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer).
- Details of the applicant: fill in your Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number, course applying for, contact number must be written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for your future references.
REVA University UG & PG Selection Process 2018
University offers various courses for undergraduate and postgraduate through entrance exam. The students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the exams/ Students must note that the University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission or terminate the registration if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that a significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate’s application form.
For Admissions Contact Ph. 080 6622 6622
Mobile: 95388 74444/45
Email :[email protected]