REVA University currently offers 15 undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Technology, Commerce, Management studies, Law and Humanities. The application form for UG and PG courses of REVA University is available now. Interested candidates can fill the same from direct link which is provided below. The University also offers 18 full-time Post Graduate programs, five part-time Post Graduate programs and Post Graduate Diploma in various fields. The University facilitates research leading to Doctoral Degree in all disciplines. Students can follow the given page to know the details information such as eligibility criteria, application process, application fee etc.
REVA University, Bangalore Admission 2019 – REVAEET
One of the most highly sought after undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from REVA University are achieved by successfully getting through the REVA University Entrance Test conducted every year. Based on their merit, students are given a range of options to pursue their under graduation degree. The programs offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in-depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, global and industrial relevance, and their social implication.
|Last date for fill up of Application Form||15 Apr 2019|
|Upload of Online Mock Test & Admit Card||To be announced!|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||To be announced!|
|REVA EET||27 and 28 Apr 2019|
|REVA CLAT REVA University Common Law Admission Test
REVA MAT REVA University Management Aptitude Test
|28 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of Result||To be announced!|
REVA University UG & PG Application Form 2019
Reva University is officially announced the Application forms. The forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode. The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. Students should note that the University reserves the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for those courses by clicking on the link listed below.
Application Form fee:
For PG candidates:
Rs.1000/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.2000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
For UG candidates:
Rs.500/- for Indian & SAARC Nationals. Rs.1000/- for NRI applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants.
How to Apply for REVA University?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. The application process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are similar. Follow the given steps to know the details regarding the application process:-
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Instructions for Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
- A Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘REVA University’, payable at Bangalore to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD to be sent to Office of Admissions, REVA University
Note: For candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and re log in after making the draft and proceed with form filling from.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the applicant: fill in your Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number, course applying for, contact number must be written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for your future references.
Test center for REVAEET
Test center for REVA CLAT and REVA MAT
- REVA University Campus, Bengalore
REVA University UG & PG Selection Process 2019
University offers various courses for undergraduate and postgraduate through entrance exam. The students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the exams/ Students must note that the University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission or terminate the registration if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that a significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate’s application form.
For Admissions Contact Ph. 080 6622 6622
Mobile: 95388 74444/45
Email :[email protected]
REVA University will be released the REVA University Entrance Test at official website i.e., reva.edu.in or the direct link will be provided below to check the result of REVAUEE 2019. The result will be given in the pdf form so, candidates can download it and check the result.
Official Website: reva.edu.in